Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default different types of lineman

come on guys ,give me something to laugh about,heres some types of lineman,the lineman that makes sure the foreman knows how much hes done that day,everyone knows the quiet guy worked harder,and doesnt need to talk,another type is what i call the primary side and the secondary side lineman,when working on a urd transformer,most guys hate doing one or the other.then theres the church lineman,he works 24 hrs,doesnt get dirty and looks like hes going to church.then theres the albert eienstien lineman,the smart one that knows math and calculations way better then i do,he tries to impress but he hasnt learned to cut the wire long instead of cutting the wire too short all the time,you can also call him the splice lineman cause youll need plenty of splices.then theres the chocolate donut lineman,ohh hes the one eating those donuts,while hes crapping.then theres always the cant do two things at once lineman,he talks but he cant work while hes talking,then we got the in one ear out the other ear lineman,he always talks but nobody really listens to him,although hes a damn good lineman.theres more but its your turn,tell me the others that i missed,i bet i get some good ones.

How about the lineman that has "been there done that" all over the country, and when you start adding up the "years" he spent here and there, knowing his current age he would have been a Journeyman when he was like 5!!

Default types of lineman

Quote Originally Posted by hotwiretamer View Post
    How about the lineman that has "been there done that" all over the country, and when you start adding up the "years" he spent here and there, knowing his current age he would have been a Journeyman when he was like 5!!
    yea,lineman can lie,bullshit,and some can even survive 2 or 3 plane crashes,then theres the type that look like garbage men,but he shows up everyday

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hotwiretamer View Post
    Now this is a classic!! I guess there's atleast one in every location!!

There's also lineman that travel in to somebody elses local and bring there ratty and suck ass ways and get GF and Forman jobs when they have never even worked on the property like what's happening at alot of yards at 1245 right now!!!
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE

Quote Originally Posted by west coast hand View Post
    There's also lineman that travel in to somebody elses local and bring there ratty and suck ass ways and get GF and Forman jobs when they have never even worked on the property like what's happening at alot of yards at 1245 right now!!!
    Yeah they try for years to get their ticket transferred to your local and then jump on the first GF's job they can!

Default types of lineman

then theres the type that wants to change out a 25kva urd transformer with the same,damn its only been changed out 3 times in 2 days,could it be overloaded? he states well thats what they want,so thats what we will do,i know everyones seen this type of genius.another subject,how many of you guys dont use computers in your trucks,i guess all large utilities have them,and most contracters dont

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    come on guys ,give me something to laugh about,heres some types of lineman,the lineman that makes sure the foreman knows how much hes done that day,everyone knows the quiet guy worked harder,and doesnt need to talk,another type is what i call the primary side and the secondary side lineman,when working on a urd transformer,most guys hate doing one or the other.then theres the church lineman,he works 24 hrs,doesnt get dirty and looks like hes going to church.then theres the albert eienstien lineman,the smart one that knows math and calculations way better then i do,he tries to impress but he hasnt learned to cut the wire long instead of cutting the wire too short all the time,you can also call him the splice lineman cause youll need plenty of splices.then theres the chocolate donut lineman,ohh hes the one eating those donuts,while hes crapping.then theres always the cant do two things at once lineman,he talks but he cant work while hes talking,then we got the in one ear out the other ear lineman,he always talks but nobody really listens to him,although hes a damn good lineman.theres more but its your turn,tell me the others that i missed,i bet i get some good ones.
    Neat. I think I know all those guys! Where did you say you were from?

There's the one who has to take a sh!t when his climb is next.
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

then theres the one upper lineman/foreman. You know, the one that can do everything faster, in less moves and it look better, but if he does something it takes forever and looks like shit. The kiss ass lineman= the one thats best buddies with the gf, and your pretty sure gives oral to get on the service truck. Then theres the lineman that hates being at work, and will leave the crew high and dry when work needs done after 3pm.
    just because you cover a pile of sh*t with syrup doesn't make it a pancake.