Thread: Kon ni chi wa

Default Kon ni chi wa

Featured Sponsor

yeah I found out it aint right for most of the the time hell it don't work for most of the day.... makes a $hit to me... yeah I see there are changes to the site....

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

I got no pictures the USDoE and TEPCO won't let me do that but I will tell you it is awesome! I love fixin $hit thats 4ucked up

miss chatting on this board

Bren!!! man you got some cool $hit going on! and Rich way to stay true!

I'll be state side for 2 more weeks then heading back....

theres still some work to do..

Bill

Hey look at the bright side bro... With your new found glow you'll never need a nite light again

Nice to see ya back Big Sky even if it is only for a little while!! Be safe!!

Edge, welcome back! And yes I had to Google it and the same to you. I have been very busy and took the week off to spend with my children and mother, I am one of the fortunate ones that at my age still has a parent. I have been working seven days a week since Labor Day and about 85 to 100 hours a week so this was a much appreciated time off. I would almost bet you are going seven days strong too. Are they using Korean Lineman to do the work? I remember reading that the Filipino Lineman are easy to watch, one never has to get out of the air conditioned cab with those guys. Hope you can share some your project with us. Take care and gokoūn o inorimasu!

Default I told ya Brother..........

Featured Sponsorr

Last edited by johnbellamy; 02-04-2012 at 09:26 PM.