Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cal/Nev

1. Default Cal/Nev

Featured Sponsor

Just wondering if anyone has any info on any upcoming climbing classes in the near future for Cal/Nev and is it normal for it to slow down at the end of the year? Any info on what the work load is looking like for the new year? Any info would help...currently ranked 20th.

Default Response

I think a blue bird said there might be a class some time early next january or febuary,still waiting for my ranking letter ,but ranking is subject to change if the jatc has more interview

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JWIL View Post
    I think a blue bird said there might be a class some time early next january or febuary,still waiting for my ranking letter ,but ranking is subject to change if the jatc has more interview
    Tnx JWIL, I did heard the same thing if u interview 2 weeks ago they have the results just give them a call....got pushed back quite a bit with this ranking system but still hopefull my cousin got pushed back as far as 67th place when they interview last June and July and still got called in October for climbing class, he's working now so good luck bud!!! Let's just hope they stop interviewing and pull some of these guys off the list.....I'am just saying would be nice.

Hey how was your interview? What kind of questions do they ask? I got a letter in the mail saying my application was accepted and I will be contacted by mail if they offer me an interview.

5. Default haven't got anything yet?

I haven't recieved nothing in the mail yet saying my application was accepted or not, when I applied this past May. I wonder if they have a back log of cold apes? Does work slow around this time of the year? Furthermore, since they recieved so many applications (I believe over 1000+) this time around, one can only speculate when they will re-open their application cycle? I wonder if they have a chance to interview all the applicants FIRST, rank them, then proceed to re-open applications. Anyone have an answer? Thanks!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 909preapprentice View Post
    I haven't recieved nothing in the mail yet saying my application was accepted or not, when I applied this past May. I wonder if they have a back log of cold apes? Does work slow around this time of the year? Furthermore, since they recieved so many applications (I believe over 1000+) this time around, one can only speculate when they will re-open their application cycle? I wonder if they have a chance to interview all the applicants FIRST, rank them, then proceed to re-open applications. Anyone have an answer? Thanks!
    First of all did you confirm that they received your app cause you should of received something by now from what I understand there almost done with all interviews from the May session, only a few more to go, starting sometime in Feb....I know in the past interview sessions there were interviewing the most qualifying applicants with schooling or in the trade all ready to no experiancealso I was told that a new application cycle is out of sight right now, but if anyone has any input or something different please post would help alot Tnx..

I haven't called and confirmed that they received my app. I thought the letter telling me the
    Received and excepted it was good enough.
    And they did tell me they have no interviews scheduled for thhis month, but they are prob gonna start again in feb.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by josh562 View Post
    I haven't called and confirmed that they received my app. I thought the letter telling me the
    Received and excepted it was good enough.
    And they did tell me they have no interviews scheduled for thhis month, but they are prob gonna start again in feb.
    Well if I understand correctly if u did hear back from them then you should be hearing from them shortly like I said they did want to interview the mostt qualified and they did get alot of apps...also they did say they were going interview all applicants so just be patient you'll get your chance good luck.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by israelmarquez View Post
    First of all did you confirm that they received your app cause you should of received something by now from what I understand there almost done with all interviews from the May session, only a few more to go, starting sometime in Feb....I know in the past interview sessions there were interviewing the most qualifying applicants with schooling or in the trade all ready to no experiancealso I was told that a new application cycle is out of sight right now, but if anyone has any input or something different please post would help alot Tnx..
    I called numerous times and spoke with both Susan and Chrissy. Both said the office recieved my app. May 15th; however, I have yet to recieve any letter stating my application was accepted...I know for a fact that I meet minimum requirements.. Being the most qualified, that I am not b/c I don't have any certs. but my CPR/F.A card. Nonetheless, I was told if you meet the requirements that are clearly stated on the website, you will get an interview. Any comments would be appreciated? Thanks!
    Last edited by 909preapprentice; 12-04-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Featured Sponsorr

909 do you have climbing hear? Have you climbed before ? I'll dm you my number