1. Default How is test Graded?

Featured Sponsor

i was wondering how exactly they would score my test for the NEAT test. I think there was like 33 questions for math, and a little more for the reading.

Reason I'm asking is i didn't get to finish my math section all the way, but im pretty sure i Aced the Reading.

So is it graded as a whole, or parts, cause im hoping my reading comprehension makes up for the lack of finishing my Math all the way.

Thank you

the parts are added together for your total score. so if you did really well in the reading it will help bring up the math. They never give you enough time on the math part, You've got to be an honor student to breeze through that. So for other guys reading this post... Its best to answer the math questions correctly and efficiantly and not waste time on the ones you aren't sure of. You can always go back and try and get the really tough ones if there's time left.

Default Test stink

Featured Sponsorr

The trick to the timed tests is to skip the questions you can not answer quickly and go back if you have time. Just do not get off track on your answer sheet. You can also do the math and when you get the last two or three digits in the problem look at the answer sheet sometimes its the only one there and you do not have to finish the entire question you got your answer. You need to learn how to be creative and cheat. I really do not know anyone who finishes it. I have done perfect on some sections and poor on Math and the math brought me down.