Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Ummmmm actually all of the banned members with the exception of heelwinch have been re instated. Not all of em post publicly but they can be here if they so choose.They are however subject to the exact same guidelines the rest of us are.I'd really like to answer your question as to how or why but it woudnt be proper so I'll pass on that un.

Blog Entries

Thanks Poot, I stand corrected. I fully understand you not wanting to give info on the where and why, your explanation is good enough for me.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Default Thy're back

I've seen some of them signed in. Steve and CL have both been on, Steve has posted. I'm with you Oginizd, I'd like to see it being folks that can have a conversation back-and-forth.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Default And where in the world is LA

I want that hard-working lady a part of this site for as long as I'm here. She and I don't agree on the politics usually, but she is always fair and respectful.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Ummmmmmmm I spect we would be hard pressed to find any 3 of us that agreed on politics n thats sactley why it wuz eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Think what you will but dont think for a moment that anyone on this site will ever change opinions because of the cut n paste crap you have posted. If you cant abide by that I understand there is a brand new linemans forum being formed and you can get in on the ground floor.
    We don't need or will stand for that either over there Poot!
    Have you checkd the site out yet Poot? love to have you too!

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    I've seen some of them signed in. Steve and CL have both been on, Steve has posted. I'm with you Oginizd, I'd like to see it being folks that can have a conversation back-and-forth.
    It's always been, "where folks" can have a conversation back and forth. The problem always arose, when someone posted a comment, that didn't "fit" with certain beliefs of people on this board. "And...that's when the fight started".

BTW Poot, in My opinion, the fbod, decided to take the word "Politics" OUT of the "Politics and BS" Forum, in the hopes that "Politics" would no longer be discussed. That was very interesting. This BOARD, and the owner of it, and the posted Rules of this board...does not specify, "Politics will not be allowed to be discussed on this board."

I remember when President Bush was in office...and all the posts that were hateful and derogitory about that man. Remember? No one said a word back then, did they.

BUT...when Mr. "O" came into office, and people like me started expressing opinions against this man and his policys...."certain people" went NUTS! THAT my friend is when the hate and filth and threats started.

Civil discussion, and disagrement... without threats, or personal assaults, when a "different" opinion is posted, is America My friend.

Politics, and political opinion, is allowed to be posted and discused on this board. And, until it is posted in the "Rules" of joining this board, that it is Not. It IS.

What you fbod moderators need to concentrate more on, is not surpressing Political opinion in the BS thread, but surpressing the nasty comments from people that disagree with a particular post.

Ya disagree with me? Fine. Speak your piece about what I'm talkin about. You don't need to talk nasty Sh$t about my wife or my daughter. BUT...THAT is what certain people on this board did, when they didn't like an opinion of mine. AND..."nobody" said anything about that did ya.

Anyway...I digress.

I'll post what I want, where I want.

I will keep my posts relevant to the specific thread. I will not bring politics, into any thread but the "BS" Forum. I will not name call, insult, nor make snide remarks to posters that...don't like my posts.

But I Will post, what I want to post. And when and IF, "Politics" is ever banned from discussion on this board by the Owner of this Board....I will abide by that also.
    Until then....I will post my opinions, in the BS Forum. Political, or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    We don't need or will stand for that either over there Poot!
    Have you checkd the site out yet Poot? love to have you too!
    Welcome back groove! Is that your new website?

Well plan on bein banned yet again the very first time you do it. While you may be of the opinion that YOU will do as YOU please here I am here to assure you that is not the case .

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Well plan on bein banned yet again the very first time you do it. While you may be of the opinion that YOU will do as YOU please here I am here to assure you that is not the case .
    So, are you telling me, that Political opinions are not allowed to be posted in the BS forum poot?

And If I, or anyone else does...they will be banned? Is that your rule, or the rule of the owner of this board? If it's the rule of the owner of this board, then, It should be so stated in the "Sign up", agreement.

Are you SERIOUSLY telling me, the FIRST comment in THIS thread...has led to "all this"?

Let me get this straight, so my old butt truly understands....You're tellin me, NO Political discussions or comments, or opinions are going to be allowed in the "BS Forum"? I just want to make sure I understand you.

Are you speaking for the board, or Byron?