Default A request to Byron

Featured Sponsor

Byron,

I'd like to request that you delete, not ban, but DELETE my Swamprat account from your Powerlineman.com board, and any post I have EVER posted.

I want my account, and anything I have posted on your board deleted. It's obvious you, or your "service provider" can do that. You have already selectivaly, done that.

It is quite obvious, that my Opinions and comments, are not welcome here, and you want a "cleaner", more politically correct board. I notice I have been banned from certain forums. I get the feeling...you'd rather I not be on your board with my opinions.

Done deal Sir. Please delete my Swamprat account from your board. And also please delete my account from your "Other" board. I don't belong there either.

It's been a wonderful association with your board my friend, and I appoligize if my opinions and retoric have caused you "grief".

There are alot of people on this board that agree with me, and...my opinions. But...those opinions on certain topics... are now no longer allowed. Maby it's you, maby, it's your Service Provider....who is "Politically Correct". Whatever...Whoever. Don't care.

It's been a Great Ride for 12+ years man.
    I like to think, over the years, I contributed a bit to makin your board..."Interesting, thought provoking and yes...Controversial".

It's Not any of the above anymore.

Please Delete my Swamprat account and all my posts from your board.

It's just time for me to resign from your board. Seriously. Please,... DELETE the account of Swamprat from your board.

Maby that way, all the "Great Union Linemen" that left because of me, can return, and preach THEIR opinion, without any "alternate" opinion from me.

I will not be silenced, or "regulated". I've tried to "tone down" my retoric. Guess it's not enough.

Please delete My Swamprat Account from your board Byron, and anything I have ever posted...Jokes and Vids included. I don't want to be "Banned" again.
    I just want to Resign from your board.

When I log on tomorrow, I'd like to see that I am....GONE.

Like I said..."It's been a Great Ride", and an enjoyable experience being a part of your board for 12 years. But...you've backed me into a "Politically correct Corner"...I just can't deal with, therefore...
    I will respectefully request to have the Profile of Swamprat... deleted from your board.

Good luck with the board, and...in your future endevors.

I've been here as long as you, Swamprat.

I plead with Byron to take this offer seriously and do exactly what Swamprat requests.
    Have Trampbag, Will Travel

Everyone who comes here brings a little joy.

Some when they come in. Others when they leave.

Swamp. You've made over 14,000 posts. Maybe you should go and delete them all yourself, because if there's no bulk members post removal tool on the forum then that would pretty much be a full time job trying to remove them.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Featured Sponsorr

Have fun with it!!!!