Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default PGE testing May 10-11

Featured Sponsor

who got the call? Did they tell you an interview will be conducted after the testing? i was told there was but it says nothing in the e-mail they sent me about a interview afterwords.... im not about to spend 850 for a plane ticket to take two tests but if there is a interview afterwords ill do it...
    Last edited by makohon; 05-05-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by makohon View Post
    who got the call? Did they tell you an interview will be conducted after the testing? i was told there was but it says nothing in the e-mail they sent me about a interview afterwords.... im not about to spend 850 for a plane ticket to take two tests but if there is a interview afterwords ill do it...
    Maybe Im wrong,what year is this....seems like in 2012 you would be able to take the test online,or by phone.......few years back I contacted a utility in Ohio and some supervisor gives me a call and basically tested me over the phone.....we talked for a good while and after that he offered to fly me up there and watch me change out a transformer.....there even was a 15thousand dollar signing bonus offered.......well I wound up in flordia instead.

ya i know they do need to change things... its pretty crazy that im going to need to spend 1 k to get an interview.... wish i was still in cali but then again it probably helped me getting the interview having 5 months experience now working in west texas in this..... well not so great place to live

4. Default

Did you already take the written test?

5. Default

I believe they'll do an interview on another day that's what they did last year.

i have only taken one test before and need to take the ist woi... its in bakersfield witch is weird because the other test i took when living in california was in concord ''the closest place to me and you had options on where to take it... now with the call i got today she said it was only in bakersfield and only 2 dates were available 10-11... she said they were doing interviews after testing but that just seemed weird to me.. im not sure if they were third party people who called me because they were on central time... its kinda lame because they only gave me a week notice and if it only the testing im not going to spend 1k to take them

never mind, just called back and like i thought.. the lady had no clue what she was talking about...
    Last edited by makohon; 01-11-2014 at 11:32 PM.

8. Default

My buddy who got on at the last hiring said he had to go several times to CA for tests and at least 2 interviews.

What day did everyone put in their application I havent heard anything back yet

Featured Sponsorr

I'll be there. Spending over 1k to get there, but ya know what?.....you will never work for PG&E if ya don't. Lol. That's one of my top 3 places to work so I will do whatever I can to make it happen. Good luck everyone. Jump in with both feet.