Thread: CAlNeVJATC

Default CAlNeVJATC

Featured Sponsor

Any word on CAlNEV and when the next climbing class is going to be number 20 still on the list they only have 10 apes out of work so im thinking that they will be putting a climbing class together pretty quick

2. Default

No climbing classes in the near future, probably won't have one until next year sometime..

where are you getting this info hardworker

4. Default

Well lets see.... I'm an apprentice, attend class once per month & the assistant director talks about it. There's not going to be any climbing class anytime soon. There's a hell of a lot of distribution pole replacement work that needs to be done but the government isn't giving out the money to do it! Too many osha recordable accidents this year & the money it took for repairs due to the storm from last year hasn't helped either.

calm down man just trying to find out if this was a good source, that pretty much sucks, im number 20 on the list so even if they did have a cimbing school i prob wouldnt even be low enough on the list to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by HardWorker! View Post
    Well lets see.... I'm an apprentice, attend class once per month & the assistant director talks about it. There's not going to be any climbing class anytime soon. There's a hell of a lot of distribution pole replacement work that needs to be done but the government isn't giving out the money to do it! Too many osha recordable accidents this year & the money it took for repairs due to the storm from last year hasn't helped either.
    I guess it just goes to show you that you cant believe everything you hear on the web, Hardworker there is a climbing classs going right now that took 15 guys sooooo, Anyway call to get your updated number next month for all who are still on the waiting list.

7. Default

Iwlv433 where can I go to check the info online for the jatc update on classes.

Featured Sponsorr

Just call down there its the best way to do anything, they will tell you to call back next month to get your updated number. I think they took about 15 guys this class. What number are you on the list.