Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PGE testing.

1. Default PGE testing.

Featured Sponsor

Hi Everyone,
    I just took the PTB, IST and WOI test with PGE in Bakersfield, was wondering if anyone else took these tests...

2. Default pge testing

i took the 3 tests in early september and i just got the results friday nov 9...it takes a while, email them if you dont get results in 3-5 weeks..you should be fine, i thought i did bad on the exams but found out i passed them all. be patient and good luck!

3. Default

nice, congrats. Does that mean they are going to schedule you for the ALP test?

4. Default

they said they would contact me at a later date..just a waiting game now..

5. Default

I too took mine in September. It took 4 weeks for my results of passing. Are you guys journey level or or looking for pre-apprentice? Make sure to apply for the positions as they pop up on the website. You can't rely on the recruiter's. Good luck!

6. Default

Hey stinkypeet
    I am looking for pre- apprentice. What about yourself?

I also took all three test. Took just I've three weeks to get the results. Now I'm just waiting to hear about the ALP. Good luck to everyone and lets keep the updates coming.

8. Default

Myself Pre - apprentice. I heard it will be another six months or so until they make calls for ALP tests again. From what I've seen it's usually spring through fall they do recruitment for. I'm pretty sure the last class started the end of Sept. About the time I tested. Although I can't get in to see if they are still accepting info for the testing on the website, so maybe they are done testing for this round? I was told during my phone call about taking the last 2 tests that I would get a call for an interview if I passed the last 2 tests. I took the PTB in July and the other 2 the end of Sept... So for now I'm holding tight! Since I passed all 3 of the tests... Let's keep each other informed? Who knows we might actually meet at one of the ALP test dates. Lol...

just got an email from them im scheduelled for dec 13 at latt have no clue what to study havnt even been paying attention to this anymore i got a job installing solar pannels they pay me decent but id still love to be a lineman i havnt even climbed in about 2 years either

Default ?

Featured Sponsorr

What kind of testing did they call you for? Written our physical?