Thread: Stealing copper

Threaded View

Default Company is only as good as the hands working for them

Quote Originally Posted by loodvig
    Did I see Orin Reed's name in there? LMFAO Care to jump in on this post K-Rat?
    Hey loodvig, glad to see you haven;t forgotabout me but what does this have to do with me? Orrin reed has been in the club for the last, maybe 20 years, you would think he knows better unless of course your not held accountable. He now works on your system in tewksbury as a g.f. no less, for harlan is it? I dont know much about Thiro, other than they seem to have a pretty big presence in the area, mostly transmission work not distribution- they seem to know what their doing.We had a couple guys get caught stealing copper maybe 4 or 5 years ago on grid and the owners fired them.I dont think its the companies fault, come on were not kids anymore.Guess where they went- straight to your local ibew hall and got their membership cards and are working on your system now. Topgroove has it right, they should be doing background checks, but the hall doesnt care, it isnt like their a non-profit organization, they are in business to make MONEY, and how do they do that, get more members- but you guys all know that. Most men will speak highly of the company they work for untill they get terminated and you can tell who they are by the way they talk- isnt that the truth?