Threaded View

Default Best hotel amenities

So just out of curiosity, for all you construction hands and tramps, what's the worst "dive" motel you've stayed at? Don't be afraid to get graphic.

The worst I stayed at was 19 and some change a night. You could buy "anything to make you feel good" buy knocking on the door of any of the other 9 rooms. Got rained out one day and went back to the room and found a cop staking out the room next to me. I guess a fugitive or something stayed there the night before. If you put your listening ears on you could hear somebody gettin' lucky EVERY night. Cigarette burn holes in the blankets and bed sheets, and some nice blood spots on the pillows that showed through the pillow cases. I think the shower used to be white, or maybe gray. The aroma was somewhere between porta-potty and the pub. TV was padlocked to the table and the bathroom window was painted open, didn't close, even when there was snow blowing through it. And there was ALWAYS somebody yelling at somebody else into all hours of the night. But shit, was it a good deal.