Default Are you receiving good information from here?

Featured Sponsor

I know many members here will respond in posts and that is always good. That, we can all see. If you are truly interested in this trade, read other posts in Linework or Safety. I was never looking for a career in this trade, but if I was ever curious, I read the members posts here and tried to get a grasp on which one could best answer my questions. Although I did ask many at the beginning, some were more inclined to go into detail in a PM or email. Just a thought.

I was curious if you are receiving many PMs from some guys/members here on the site about any questions you may have? If you send a PM are you getting a response? Are the members contacting you? I was just curious if you are receiving some help from our members here.

I've received a few, replied to them the best i could.

Most everything I've asked or posted has been answered. Taking the time to read past posts of other peoples questions has been helpful as well.

Featured Sponsorr

Most of the gents here that are active are very helpful. And you are right, the search engine can help you find that certain topic or subject you are looking for.

If you guys should have a question, or can't get an answer, let me know. If I don't know the answer, I'll find someone who does. Or send a PM to Pootnaigle. Don't worry about translation with Poot. When he talks linework, he somehow reverts to proper english or atleast to the point of comprehension.