Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pg&e interview

Featured Sponsor

Just be yourself,thats might be the best way,be neat,they will know your a little nervous,its ok,everyone is at an interview.They seen something that they liked in your application,that why they got back to you.Im guessing that your around 20 yrs of age,thats a plus...just be yourself.

2. Default

Reppy, do you think that they will ask technical questions in regards to transformers, poles, or anything dealing with line work that we may have learned in school?

Quote Originally Posted by jalgoso View Post
    Reppy, do you think that they will ask technical questions in regards to transformers, poles, or anything dealing with line work that we may have learned in school?
    If you attended any school,yes they will ask you,just to see where your at,and if you paid attention,its like being an apprentice,they might ask what connection is the first you make,they might ask which connection is the last you break,they might ask you the length of a screw ground rod,basic things.They might talk about a certain job,then when they are finished,they might ask you what they forgot......the answer might be a tailboard,cones around the truck...but that tailboard answer is more likely.There not going to expect too much,so dont try to learn what a 10-15 year Jy should know,,stay with the basics.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    If you dont mind me asking ,whats your age,Ill get back with you.
    I'm 24, been a union grunt a few years!

5. Default

I don't get it I'm 25 years old in great shape been a union groundman for 5 years all over the united states always on a line crew. Working on pg&e property for the last year even. Took all the tests in concord for pre employment last month and passed all of them. I have a class a CDL all the normal certs and haven't even got a call or email about interviews.

6. Default

Yea Toyhunter, I dont get it either! I know a second step apprentice that applied and interviewed last year and didn't get it!

Maybe they want people green, so they can train them the way they want them?

If they dont get back with you,get back to them,and ask what you need to ask,theres nothing to lose if you havent gained anything.....make that call.

8. Default

OKAY, so I had the interview this past weekend, everything went GREAT! So now I guess its a waiting game, if anyone is in the same boat, please post your progress!

9. Default

I got to the interview part too. Feeling pretty confident that I did the best I could. I think Danielle (the recruiter) said it would be about two weeks to find out.

I was there on Saturday and there were 33 people altogether for the physical tests and the interviews. Not all made it to the interview. Grunt2012 how many people were there for your day?

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by jalgoso View Post
    I got to the interview part too. Feeling pretty confident that I did the best I could. I think Danielle (the recruiter) said it would be about two weeks to find out.

I was there on Saturday and there were 33 people altogether for the physical tests and the interviews. Not all made it to the interview. Grunt2012 how many people were there for your day?
    I saw about 5 guys, however the guys that interviewed me said there were 65 that day (Friday)!