Default Real smart tatted lineman.

Featured Sponsor

I love when a guy collects tats mostly flash. Doesnt know the flash is prison markings for killing and beating up mexicans and blacks. Doesn't know what his markings mean. Then he buys a fifth wheel to make the big money in California. Where awaits him is a 6 and a half foot 300 pound black groundman who did five years in san quentin for assault. If you are serious about the trade dont get cobwebs on both elbows and take a job where you work in the ghetto. When you just turned 18, you thought it would make you look bad. And you like to pump iron and go sleeveless. Dummy, your marked. Instead of worrying about a hardhat and rubber, get a kevlar helmet and kevlar vest.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
    I love when a guy collects tats mostly flash. Doesnt know the flash is prison markings for killing and beating up mexicans and blacks. Doesn't know what his markings mean. Then he buys a fifth wheel to make the big money in California. Where awaits him is a 6 and a half foot 300 pound black groundman who did five years in san quentin for assault. If you are serious about the trade dont get cobwebs on both elbows and take a job where you work in the ghetto. When you just turned 18, you thought it would make you look bad. And you like to pump iron and go sleeveless. Dummy, your marked. Instead of worrying about a hardhat and rubber, get a kevlar helmet and kevlar vest.
    I would have to wonder how he got into the trade when theres guys that spend 30,000 bucks and still cant get in....on the other hand if he has a 300 lb groundman I would hope he wouldnt yell too much.

Default Oh no !

OH NO !!!!!!!!!!! What does mine mean.... ?????
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    Yea..what does it mean Mr.Bren

Default I havent been to any UK prisons lately.

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    Aryan soldiers who assault blacks get to put a cobweb on an elbow. Kid from all white Nowhereville gets inked and doesnt know its a symbol. He will be walking around and working in the most incarcerated state in the union. Where yards have every color and kind works as lineman. Ya got to think hard before you get inked. Bren, I have no clue what it is but I dont think it would offend anyone here. Maybe a clan of irish travellers want to bareknuckle you. But it looks like **** with big nipples. And you got some 70s pyramid thing going on in the middle. **** and pyramids wont offend anyone. Some kind of celt thing you have.

Default celtic symbol

My tatto is taken. From the " passage grave". Called. NEWGRANGE...

Its my own adaptation of the engraving on the entrance stone.

The only person it has offende so far is "MY MOTHER".
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

7. Default Black panther?

Six of us scottish guys went to Mississippi back in 2001,now me an 1other guy both have black pather tats( mine on my chest,his on the fore arm)now back were we come from this don't mean s*^t but one Sunday we where invited to the guys house that gave us the job for some lunch and to meet his family,while we were waiting we decided to show off our soccer skills.within 20mins in the Mississippi heat it was tops off at this point we were asked what was it with the panther tats,we explained that it was just nothing,it was then we were informed that "black panthers"was a political party of shoot back in the sixtys who fought for civil rights for the black community and it was still strange to see pale white guys running around south sporting activist tats

It's crazy, we shouldn't racial profile people, yet you can make something out of how they choose to mark their bodies? I have no bolts or rivets and no ink on my person, but if another chooses those things. . . . .oh we'll.

Featured Sponsorr

word.... the supervisor who interviewd me wth pge was tatted everywere... full neck piece.. hands and sleeves.... did i mention this guy was in his mid 30's and is this high up in such a strict and hard company to get a job with... do what you want... mark your body as you please... it doesnt effect me in anyway... if i had a big swastica on my chest would you judge me? look at were that originated from... just sayin...........