Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cold Feet

Featured Sponsor

Not really. After nearly twenty years together, mostly as a two man team, I don't notice the accent at all. I've even started speaking his language. Mostly the pleasantries and a bit of odd shit but I've got the important stuff down pat. I can really tear into people when I need to and they haven't a clue. You just keep the voice low and steady and fire them on in.

Mac
    No job too big or tall.

Big Clive, if you really have that terrible skin rash problem... you should make sure you have a boot that breathes, a sock that "wicks", and don't use any kind of foot or boot powder in you boots... it retains moisture which will basicly suck up all your sweat and cake it to your skin usually making the problem worse... instead try a lotion (something like the goldbond stuff in the green bottle) that will allow your pores to sweat but create a barrier between your skin and the sweat that the socks might not wick away... the thin film barrier of the lotion will keep the salt in your sweat from eating your skin up... also a good trick if you climb alot cuz it keeps you sock from just rubbing the hell outa your skin and chewing it up....

I've also heard from old timers that silk dress socks or pantyhose work but thats just a little to feminine for me rofl...

Edge

let it burn down... we'll put it up again...
    it's what we do
    Last edited by Edge; 01-18-2008 at 08:51 AM. Reason: drunk as hell

Featured Sponsorr

Not so easy when my feet are a size 16 (UK 15). Very little tends to be made to accommodate feet this size.

I'll have to see if I can find that lotion you describe though. Thanks.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com