Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Rats

Default Chump

Featured Sponsor

What did you use to get up there? How could you ever take a pay cut and leave those glory days of workin on telephony lines?

Tell me really, help me understand how someone could be delusional as youself, do even read what you post?

Now dance....
    Last edited by johnbellamy; 12-06-2009 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbellamy View Post
    What did you use to get up there? How could you ever take a pay cut and leave those glory days of workin on telephony lines?

Tell me really, help me understand how someone could be delusional as youself, do even read what you post?

Now dance....
    ?? I got nothin...

Except I think your the one thats dancin...

I gotta end it for the night... I'm getting bored and I need to come up with some more shit I can irritate you with...
    Becarefull out there tommorrow... If they get you in the air, just remember to take deep breaths and it will be over before you know it.

Default Chump

Your right , you got nothin, and you ain't nothin , nothin but some annoying little rat phoney, with glory day phoney stories.

You remember that everytime you look in the mirror, everyday when you go to work. When they say jump, and you say "how high bossman" I want you to think of me, just laughin my ass off at you.
    Last edited by johnbellamy; 12-06-2009 at 11:13 PM.

Default why?

why do the union boys always bitch and talk shit about the non-union boys?
    why dont they ask them to join or be nice and try to recruit them to the union? I thought that was what the union was all about. if I was on the outside looking in I would think the union was a bunch of arrogant ass holes and no way would i join that shit. just wondering?

Default Scamp

I think you have just taking the lead for the MORON of the year on the boards award CONGRATS!

You enjoy the wages and benefits that union brothers in your area have brought to the area and you still thumb your nose! You remind me of a dirty hippie (in no way meant to degrade a dirty hippie) that spit on our returning soldiers! (Just an EX.)

Thats ok I wouldnt have it any other way regardless YOU ARE WELCOME! Thats just the way the world is some people are happy to ride the coat tails of stronger and better men than themself. Men who see the big picture!

Oh yeah tell me some more about the phone days to! That stuff is instant classics! Oh no boss not another 60ft. phone transfer???? Off the wood??? OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

A true moron AND a pussy WOW ONLY IN THE RAT RANKS!!

BTW you are not irritating me in the least I enjoy laughing at your pathetic ass! Keep em coming!
    Last edited by LINEHAND; 10-06-2008 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 44kv View Post
    why dont they ask them to join or be nice and try to recruit them to the union? I thought that was what the union was all about. if I was on the outside looking in I would think the union was a bunch of arrogant ass holes and no way would i join that shit. just wondering?
    I agree and would welcome anyone qualified to join!

I dont fault personally men that work non union. Be it that they are treated well at their utility and no need to work union or there is just not a union presence where they live therefore no choice or cant get the votes. I personally have no problems with that and will and do have a beer with that kinda man! I work in argueably the least union friendly state in the country and know many good men in that situation. I also show them my check and laugh at them but all in good fun! Do I ultimately want and encourage them to organize? ABSOLUTELY mostly for their on good (and the good of the trade) because non union outfits that treat you good (especially here) are few and far between! But to have knowledge of the facts of the Labor Movement and still bash the union well that person can pucker up and kiss my ass!

For those uneducated about the labor movement I implore you to do some research and see were working men like you and me would be (see China, UAE, India etc...) without unions!

But scamp joined the boards and immediately started bashing the union! And after reading his post and concluding just how stupid he really is (just read his posts) and how his ass puckers on a 60ft phone transfer HE SHOULD STAY RAT!!! PLEASE!!!!

We dont need that kinda weakness!

So with that a THANK YOU Sir Scamp!
    Last edited by LINEHAND; 10-06-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Default News flash .........

Quote Originally Posted by 44kv View Post
    This just in, we are a bunch of arrogant assholes, we know what we are doin, and we know the score.

If you really don't understand that everyone working non union, no matter what the circumstances, they do it by chose.

They can organize anytime, the union would be happy to help them in anyway.

But you see hears the catch, there are rats out there like chump, did you read any of his post? Do you see why someone like myself takes such offense to such an attitude toward the IBEW.

They know exactly what they say, and know exactly what they are doin, they like leechin off others, they benifit from the Union, then talk shit.

Chump is a nothin to me, but a whole lot of nothings out there, make it hard for the Union to move forward, even though they benifit less by doin so, but they line the pockets of those who own them.

Now any non union lineman worth a shit will be welcomed by any Union member, and yes even myself included, but they must earn that respect by how they work, and what kind of Union brother they are, but that goes for any Union member as well.

Do you get what I am saying? You think about what I am tryin to communicate to. I think myself or any other Union brother that post is tryin to communicate the same thing, just in there own way. They get it, they see the big picture, 1 = 1 right? Every rat job one less Union job.

Linehand, thats some funny shit man, I am laughin my ass off.

Default God this is GREAT!!

I love this $hit, all the rats are exposing themselves for what they are, without us even having to help! Scamp.....WOW, you have shown a whole lot, sticking up for phone lineman, comparing them to the original telegraph lineman?! A phone lineman couldn't carry my god damn tools, and comparing yourself to one is like comparing yourself to a narrowback! That just shows you arent a true lineman, so you enjoy your 29 dollars an hour, how is the cost of living in NY? I make over 36, in one of the cheapest cost of living areas in the country, 2.5 for O.T., 3X for holidays, 4 weeks vaca, 10 days a year sick, medical, retirement, you get the point! Like I said, you can lie to yourself, but dont bring that crap to me!!
    And for the guy who asked why the hate and discontent between union and RAT. I started this thread saying I didnt normally bash non union, but when I saw all the Union bashing by these rats(who always forget why thier rat contractors pay what they do), I had a gut full and decided to ask them to put thier money where thier mouth was! SO LETS HEAR SOME MORE EXCUSES!!!

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by scamplineman View Post
    If you don't care why do you keep coming in here and whining about it... are your socks wet again??
    I haven't met too many power guys that would make a good pimple on phone linemans ass. And before you go spoutin off about phone lineman... Google the history of lineman.... we are the fathers of this industry... jellybelly wanna be. Next time your on the east coast look me up I'll bye you a beer and teach you some things about being a Lineman besides how much money you can make, how you can stomp on the hand that feeds you, how you can tell them NO thanks I'm going home to scratch my ass tonite even though there's 3000 customers off, No thanks I'm not workin that 34.5... better call a RAT in for that.
    Holy hell, this is the most ignorant statement I have seen yet! And if you want to make vague threats, come to the N.W. on the next windstorm, and I will bye you a beer, and I will show you how a real lineman handles ignorant bastards talking smack! Anyone who would talk shit about being a ladder carrying phone lineman should be horse whipped, fathers of our industry...Please moron!!

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by rowdy2133 View Post
    Holy hell, this is the most ignorant statement I have seen yet! And if you want to make vague threats, come to the N.W. on the next windstorm, and I will bye you a beer, and I will show you how a real lineman handles ignorant bastards talking smack! Anyone who would talk shit about being a ladder carrying phone lineman should be horse whipped, fathers of our industry...Please moron!!
    Originally Posted by scamplineman
    If you don't care why do you keep coming in here and whining about it... are your socks wet again??
    I haven't met too many power guys that would make a good pimple on phone linemans ass. And before you go spoutin off about phone lineman... Google the history of lineman.... we are the fathers of this industry... jellybelly wanna be. Next time your on the east coast look me up I'll bye you a beer and teach you some things about being a Lineman besides how much money you can make, how you can stomp on the hand that feeds you, how you can tell them NO thanks I'm going home to scratch my ass tonite even though there's 3000 customers off, No thanks I'm not workin that 34.5... better call a RAT in for that.

Hey you guys lay off Scablineman, he's never been higher in elevation except on a ten foot ladder. Scablineman's primary voltage is only 35 volts.
    It only tingles when the phone rings.
    Hey I had boss that was an ex-phone lineman, the fattest, shittiest lineforeperson, I have ever met.
    I guess everyone has to have a job, even if they are useless!!
    Last edited by Phoenix-7; 10-06-2008 at 05:07 PM.