Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Commitee ?

Default Good stuff man.....

Featured Sponsor

Those boy's can play, as far as commitee's, tell them if they get on you about shit not gettin done, You started your own commitee, to discuss there commitee, and give them your results, and charge them for lunch.

Default I like that

My own Commitee oversight Commitee. COC for short. Always have to have the initials. I know just one short, then we could call it..........

Koga

Koga, where I work, the committees are different, but the results are pretty much the same. The bosses have no problem when a lineman speaks his mind, in fact they claim to relish it since it leads to "interesting discussion and debate" the problem is that it does not mean much, it's just that, discussion, they tend to do what they want regardless of the lineman's opinion.

if it was any of your business you would know

Default I got the picture too

Featured Sponsorr

sat on a couple of safety and work methods groups while I worked for a major investor company.

Pretty much anything you say gets cancelled out by some pin head engineer or mid manager across the table with an agenda.

My partner and I did get a couple of major changes (grounding ) in place... but since I left all those rule changes have gone back to pre-me.

Sorry it thats cynical... but this business is going to hell in a handbasket.

J