Angry Alright Time Out!!

Featured Sponsor

Why don't we all take a time out and devote a little more time to our families!! SPECIALLY THE KIDS AND GRANDKIDS AND SO ON!

Look at all the crazy sh!t in the media about kids being abducted and murdered or the stupid things kids do that get'em killed!!

Have a beautiful niece (on my wifes side) who was in a car last Friday with some friends and they unfortunately made a poor decision!! There was 2 16 yr old girls and a 15 yr old boy and all we know is the car was found wrapped up against a tree with the unlicensed boy drivin and our niece is the only survivor! She's in a bad way but she's a fighter and will make it I'm sure! The other 2 were really nice kids and to see the HUGE amount of support their little town is poorin out is an eye opener for sure!! They just made a bad decision and now a lot of lives are turned upside down!!

I guess all this bickerin and sh!t is gettin to me (and I know I'm just as guilty) but damn let's spend some more of our precious short time here on the planet with our kids just lovin'em up!!

No matter what we all think or believe I'm sure we all agree we're here for them! Why don't we show them that!! Well maybe tomorrow cause it's late!

Sorry if I sound like a wuss BUT I DON'T CARE YOU ALL KNOW YOU'RE GONNA DO IT!!!

Default Life

I am glad she is alive but I feel bad for the years of remorse everyone is going to feel. My cousin killed his best friend by passing someone and not giving up when the other guy would let him back in. 4 kids in the car all have to bear the scars. They were on the football team, baseball, ect. I now look at bill boards that say "Never Again" trying to get kids to think before doing something dumb in a car. I see wrist bands with the kids name on it. My cousin, friends, family all suffered. It is such a shame.

Sorry to hear it Brother, we'll say a few prayers for her...and you too!!!

had another friend in Iowa, whose son rolled his truck the other morning....up too long, without enough sleep, went to sleep at the wheel and it almost cost him his life, he was wearing his seatbelt and lived...bruised some, but he is ok!
    hoping the same for your niece!!

We all need to slow down and smell the roses!!!
    Old Lineman Never Die......We Just Don't Raise Our Booms As Often

4. Default

Yep sometimes we forget how bad things COULD be in our lives.

I have a 16 year old cousin who works his ass off with his Dad doing A/C work in homes. When he's not in school, he's either working or going to church. Well he was just diagnosed with testicular cancer that has spread to his lungs already. We should know in a mont wheather the radiation has worked or not. He has already lost one nut but was able to go to the sperm bank in time in case he ever gets married and have kids.

This is my 3rd cousin. We just lost his Aunt and my 2nd cousin just last year to a bad fall (she was blind) and hit her head on a huge rock. Also my 2nd cousin and his Uncle died at an early age from Lung Cancer and he never smoked. His Grandmother who is my Great Aunt also had cancer that she beat. Really makes you think...

I myself lost an unborn baby on my freaking honeymoon! I was married June 12th of this year, had to rush my wife to the E.R. on the 13th, and they rushed her to Birmingham at University hospital because she had an ectopic pregnancy and she was hemorraging in her stomach. I damn near lost her too after only barely hitting the 24 hour marriage mark. We had to make the touch choice to inducing labor and taking the baby totally out so my wife could live. When they told us he/she had a heartbeat it damn near killed both of us. Its just a shitty year down here but we're alive, so we cant complain...

Default Nfob

Featured Sponsorr

My condolences on your loss.......Never been through it, but sure it is a hard thing to deal with......glad to hear your wife is ok

I have always tried to tell myself that we have to endure the bad in life to be able to recognize the good, without it we would have no point of reference. Still, some days when my constitution is not as strong, regarding the statement "what doesn't kill us serves to make us stronger", I think to myself, I don't wanna be a superhero here, can we get a break on the "$hit" for awhile.

I guess pain and suffering are part of living! It beats the alternative all to heck.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln