Featured Sponsor

Who the hell cares! If Mcdonalds wants do do something constructive how bout renaming "happy meals" to cautiously optimistic meals. Jesus Christ that crap has more fat and carbs than bacon grease. Than to top it off they throw in some stupid toy thats got enough cadmium in it to turn an elephant into a window licker I guess thats one way to exterminate the democratic base.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    I guess that's maby true.

San Francisco probably Banned the Happy meals cause you democRATS are to stuipid to make decisions for yourself and your family!!! Your just not capable. You NEED the Govt,.....State or Federal to take care of your STUPID ass's!!!

And THERE in lies the difference between Liberals and Conservitaves.
    I'm sure their too lazy to even vote. Its those of us who can't stand to see some 200lb 11 year old wadleing down the street with his pants falling down.

Why do we limit kids exposure to alcohol and tobacco advertising?

Same reason some areas don't want Mcdonalds peddling their 5hit to kids.

Happy meals are designed to attract kids, obviously. Add the playscapes and bright colors plus a fu(king clown for christ's sake and you got kid heaven.

Kids grow into consumers so I get why Mcd's would go after them, but I get where San Fran is coming from...

Between the 5hit empty calories that passes for food, which you burn through very quickly, and the wasteful packaging that is a happy meal you got the ultimate short attention span meal.

Isn't swamp a states rights guy? Whats wrong with San Fran making some local rules? Same deal.

Default this country has gone nuts

"We're part of a movement that is moving forward an agenda of food justice,"

Food Justice?????????

Do you know about Trans fats and High fructose corn syrup?

You're comparin alcohol and tobacco...to Happy Meals? God save this country from liberal ignorant democRAT Fu$ks like you....
    You can't read or choose not to.

God save this country from liberal ignorant democRAT Fu$ks like you....
    Yeah but who's gonna save us from the Walmart shopping, Mcdonald loving right wing nutjobs like you The Devil?

Yeah who needs the Food and Drug Administration, I mean really... would corporations ever allow unsafe food or drugs. While were at it lets get rid of the Enviorment protection agency! Corporations would never polute our land and water would they? Why regulate alcohol and tobacco? it can't hurt you! hell kids should be able to make their own choices right. That pesky minimum wage law and discrimination in the workplace... in the trash can with it. Wallstreet, $hit we should let those nice folks do as they please, how dare we interfere with their shady shadow banking schemes.This is America Damnit.

You're comparin alcohol and tobacco...to Happy Meals? God save this country from liberal ignorant democRAT Fu$ks like you....
    I'm comparing companies targeting children. (No God) save this country from closed minded uber conservative republi**** fu(ks like you...

Featured Sponsorr

Fact of the matter is that we already regulate what is considered harmful especially to our kids. Fact is kids aren't allowed access to tobacco and booze. So in your world we should self regulate booze and tobacco right? I don't need the govt telling me when my kid is old enough to enjoy a little vino with his pasta vagioli and rigatelli.

I think your arguments are knee-jerk.

I DON'T want govt intrusion actually. But you don't want to hear that because you want to crucify anyone that doesn't fall right in line with your way of thinking.

Govt shouldn't tell me what to feed my kid. What to read. Who to fu(k. Who to marry.

The points I was trying to make is that local govts have the right to do what they want within the constitution.

Mcdonalds essentially feed 5hit to its customers.

Trans fats and High Fructose Corn Syrup are 5hit ingredients that should be avoided altogether.

Trans fats were created as substitutes for animal fats to be cheaper and easier to handle. They cook at higher temperatures and last way longer so they are cheaper. They also use it in the food instead of traditional fats to make it cheaper. Our bodies cannot digest that 5hit.

HFCS is a alternative to cane sugar. Its cheaper. Thats why its used. AND our bodies don't recognize it the way it recognizes real sugar. Our bodies don't feel full from these calories so our bodies will actually consume more of it.

Thats why Americans are getting so much fatter.

If anything Mcds should be regulated at their meat factories. How the hell can you sell a 99 cent burger? A company can only be so efficient. Something ain't right.

Parents should be beat for giving their kids Mcdonalds. "Why you hate your kids?"
    Last edited by returntotheeve; 11-05-2010 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Had greasy Taco Bell on my fingers.