Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    What Do you call Heelwinch sitting in his wheelchair with a rope around his neck?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    A pull Toy
    what do you call a class "A" lineman changing lightbulbs???

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    A wanna be...

That's true enough... you still have a job

Ran into some 1249 guys the other day who knew you They said you were'nt completly useless! They said they used you as a bad example

Ran into some 1249 guys the other day who knew you They said you were'nt completly useless! They said they used you as a bad example
    So what local are you.... 1813 or 41? Or don't you know??

Quote Originally Posted by heelwinch View Post
    I don't need any sleep. you on the other hand... by the way your rambling on... sounds like you could use some sleep. After the beating you took this week I'm sure you are lacking in the sleep department... certainely not from your job.

Keep flapping your jaws... what else you got.
    Electrical Theory! Anything you wanna know?

BTW I'm no "Liberal" but I'm smart enough to know who's in favor of Labor and who's not! For example: you must claim to be a conservative (like you claim to have strapped on a set of hooks) and YOU YOURSELF have degraded the very brotherhood you took advantage of! You must have agreed the Union provided a better life for you other than non-Union companies cause you stayed 39 years yet you continually sh!t on us and call us Liberals? You do nothin on the site but slam anyone with a view other than yours and then wine like a little b!tch when we retaliate? So you being a conservative who took advantage of a Union job only to give them the finger on your way out the door would be a GREAT example of why republicans or "conservatives" are in NO way in favor of Labor of any kind (except the minors willin to work for pennies kind of course!)! That is why I did not vote republican in the last election because of "conservatives" like you and why you are more a scab rat fink than I will ever be!

That heel is rambling btw!

Nightie night rat fink!

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    Electrical Theory! Anything you wanna know?

BTW I'm no "Liberal" but I'm smart enough to know who's in favor of Labor and who's not! For example: you must claim to be a conservative (like you claim to have strapped on a set of hooks) and YOU YOURSELF have degraded the very brotherhood you took advantage of! You must have agreed the Union provided a better life for you other than non-Union companies cause you stayed 39 years yet you continually sh!t on us and call us Liberals? You do nothin on the site but slam anyone with a view other than yours and then wine like a little b!tch when we retaliate? So you being a conservative who took advantage of a Union job only to give them the finger on your way out the door would be a GREAT example of why republicans or "conservatives" are in NO way in favor of Labor of any kind (except the minors willin to work for pennies kind of course!)! That is why I did not vote republican in the last election because of "conservatives" like you and why you are more a scab rat fink than I will ever be!

That heel is rambling btw!

Nightie night rat fink!
    I (we) are thankfull that goons like yourself did not vote republicking in this election... we don't need your negative attitudes towards this country, enabling us to make your lives livable again. But fukk you anyways.

Hey MI..... you'll never guess who I ran into the other day...

Hey MI..... you'll never guess who I ran into the other day...

I'm not one for pickin on ones shortcomings but with this @sshole I gotta say that's FUNNY!

Talking Mission Accomplshed?

Featured Sponsorr

What mission. The votes are in, the people have spoken- now all the dumb asses have to figure out why were we voted in- because the other dumb asses did not get the message. I could care less if it is a D,R, or I that gets bills passed to cure the economy, put people back to work, shrink govt, and keep tax bases where they are. They need to take the current health bill and scrap it, and then refine the current system, it is not broke, just needs tuning up. They need to over-haul the immigration laws- you aint Legal?- Get the hell out of our country by your own means or we will do it for you. If these newly elected people have not accomplished anything in two or 6 years, throw them back out onto the street until we get a congress in and president in office who truley understand why they were elected- a congress and presidentsy that understands they work for us, we do not work for them. I am an idependent, I support the candidates I think will do best for our represented disticts and our country, I could care less about parties- they are the main cause of the problems in my book- they never want to do what is right for the people and country- only what is right for their party.