Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Wisconsin loosing right to collective bargaining

Featured Sponsor

What do the republicans here think of what they are trying to do in Wisconsin?

The problem in the rural states is all the elected officials each county is supporting. Each county is supporting and maintenance of a court house. Elects and pays a treasure, clerk assessor and so on. If four counties combined it would cheapen the cost of a court house and paying elected officials. Seems like when the budgets get out of kilt they always look at the working hourly people. Wisconsin is typical with having to many freeloaders living off of the working man in the government system. I feel any one that works middle management for any state should be cut down to 30 or less hours a week with no benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    The "Working hourly people"...are NOT just union people drifter.

That's part of the problem, not just in this state, but ALOT of States.

When "union" employees, in this state, pay ONLY 0.2% of their OWN money into their retirement plan, and the TAXPAYERS of this state Pay the REST...

Compare THAT with the Public sector of the "Working hourly People." No wonder union is pissed. They are actually being asked to contribute....Like 5% of their OWN money. The Taxpayers...foot the other 95% of their union retirement.

I thought we were all in this "Cut and save" thing "together". Cept "Unions" of course. They want their ALL taxpayer PAYED, retirement AND healthcare.

How bout ANY EMPLOYEE, "middle management", Top managment, AND Hourly workers...."be cut down to 30 or less hours a week with no benefits".

Bout as "practical" as TAXPAYERS, Payin ALL union retirement benifits and healthcare. "Negociated or Not".

Noooooo......it is not the working people, they pay for their keep, it is the dead weight of middle management pointing their finger at the working folk.

What do ya mean? The Union workers, (GOVT),...

the damn TAXPAYERS PAY for their retirement, AND their healthcare! They contribute "PITTANCE"!

Come out on the "Street" union boy, to the REAL "Hourly Workers" of America.

REAL Union workers, fight against the Corporations, and...are NEEDED!

"Union workers" that work for GOVT...City, State or FEDERAL...are a Bane to the American Public. NO god damn Govt. worker should be union.

And, if they are, the New Law that they are tryin to pass in Wisconsin...is a Start in the Right Direction.

If TAXPAYERS are payin these "Public employees", then they God damn sure should be more inline with the Main stream of the REAL American "Hourly Workers" in the PRIVATE Sector!!

Who are NOT payed by TAXPAYER dollars.

Union, in City, state or Federal GOVT...is WRONG. "some" call that "Union bustin". Than so be it.

Union has NO place in a Govt. workforce.
    Union should NOT be allowed to "bargin" with The TAXPAYERS that pay their salary. They sould be treated, EXACTLY like Private Sector...."Hourly employees".

Unions were created, to defend the rights of "hourly Workers" against the greed, and slave labor wages of Corporations.

And are still needed.

Union in Govt. Where the TAXPAYER foots the bill? NO!!!

GO Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop!!!!!!! Go read my posts........I have been saying lighten the load with middle management in government positions. You have a turd side ways in your rectum and want to keep talking about unions. Go eat some prunes...

Re read MY posts "boy".

Yes...."All Management" ALSO needs to take a "cut" too.
    But, TAXPAYERS need to STOP footin the COMPLETE bill, for GOVT. "union" retirement funds and Healthcare!

Join the "REAL", Hourly workers of America boy.

In the PRIVATE sector.... NOT Govt union. State or Federal.

"In 2010, the union membership rate--the percent of wage and salary workers who were
    members of a union--was 11.9 percent, down from 12.3 percent a year earlier."

Wisconsin folks pay a state income tax too......do you pay one?

You know Florida doesn't have a State Income tax.

Is THAT what pays union GOVT workers, healthcare and retirement in Wisconsin???

Maby they should Eliminate THAT shit!!
    Maybe you should only worry about things in Florida and not put your nose in politics of other states.

Hey the guy that started this thread has not made another post.... what's up with that?

Oh yeah... you did a great job hi-jacking the Famous Canadian thread....

Hay, why not? That piece of shit...NOT a Lineman...fu$ks with all us USA... "youall's". Why not fu$k with him..."Dakota". You stickin up for him?
    Did ya miss that post where he SLAMMED ya?

I know exactly, that you knew what you where doing, no basically I have him blocked....I find him to be a bore.

Featured Sponsorr

Really.
    He's not a bore, he's just an anti-american asshole.
    NOT EVEN a "Lineman... and is NOT a representation of the Great People of Canada.
    You actually Blocked somebody? You Blocked the "C-Lick"? Now THAT's funny. Not sure I believe ya either...

Why don't you block Me? You quite obviously don't like MY opinions.

I've never "Blocked" anyone on this board. Never would. And, have MY opinion, on anyone that would "Block" somebody.

I'm open to ALL "opinions" and "insights".

Never know when you might Miss a good thing....from somebody ya hate.

I think he is in generation, in the phone thread he said he was texting Europe, line hands don't carry a company issued BlackBerry and communicate over seas. Definitely a suit.