PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work for Allegheny Power

Bobthebuilder
03-25-2013, 12:20 PM
I know I posted this message in one of the other forums (probably not the correct one) but I will try this to see if I can come up with some information. I am a lineman in central MD and an looking at moving out to western Md near Oakland. I was just trying to find some information out about Allegheny power or ony of the other utilities out that way. I know Allegheny was recently bougt by First Energy. Just woundering how hard it is to get hired, are they a good company to work for etc. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Orgnizdlbr
03-25-2013, 06:23 PM
http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/showthread.php?10043-Allegheny-Power&p=135477&highlight=#post135477

I replied and here it is......

Bobthebuilder
03-25-2013, 08:56 PM
I saw your reply and appreciate your input, just figured this would be a more appropriate cat. to post in. I appreciate your candid response. Just looking for some more input if any. Unfortunatly I thing First Energy owns all the utilities around were we would like to move.

Orgnizdlbr
03-27-2013, 05:05 AM
Good luck with whatever you do.....

LostArt
03-27-2013, 09:23 AM
I just read the "Going to the Doctor" thread and was told I was off topic in the St. Paddy's thread. And here I am asking you if you have small children or grand kids Bob. Hehehe...sorry, but I just found out who BobtheBuilder was two weeks ago. No, I don't have small children or Gkids. So, as old as I am, I learn something new everyday! :D

Welcome and good luck on the job search Bob!