PDA

View Full Version : Are you Afraid....

Old Line Dog
04-11-2013, 09:48 PM

Pootnaigle
04-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Ummm no I aint skeered I dont do no texts nI aint dun nuffin badful so why shud I be?

reppy007
04-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Not worried or afraid here either...Im not that old where Im paranoid about anything.

rob8210
04-12-2013, 05:32 AM
I think the point is the government is trying to monitor your business. Think telephones for a minute. Can they just run around and tap your phone line whenever they dang well please? I hope not , I like my privacy. Text messages and such are still private conversations. We just went through that here in Canada. I believe the ruling was a warrant had to be issued to obtain your text messaging. The police were just going to the wireless providers and asking for it, now they have to get a warrant first.

Orgnizdlbr
04-12-2013, 07:36 AM
Swamp is right on. Lottsa bad stuff going on, ain't hard to see either...

Rob
04-12-2013, 12:17 PM
I ain't done nothin badful either poot. But here's the deal man.....

Agree 100 Percent....

arkansas traveler
04-18-2013, 10:11 PM
i ain't never seen such bulls**t. a rat lineman, a canuck, and another dumbass. there ain't none of you, turds with legs, coul
d carry my tramp bag. viet nam vet, 94 combat missions. don't need no assault weapon. big gun, little d**k. you all gutless.

LostArt
04-20-2013, 08:50 AM
I like the phrase, "If you behaved like our government you would be arrested." Someone make the t-shirts!

I know they are all in our business, but when it comes to the bad guys, terrorist, I want them to get all the needed info they can get and bring them down! I don't see them worried about us average Joes. Course they don't care about us either! :D

Orgnizdlbr
04-20-2013, 09:41 AM
I like the phrase, "If you behaved like our government you would be arrested." Someone make the t-shirts!

I know they are all in our business, but when it comes to the bad guys, terrorist, I want them to get all the needed info they can get and bring them down! I don't see them worried about us average Joes. Course they don't care about us either! :D

Nice to see you Gracie!!!!!

reppy007
04-20-2013, 10:42 AM

You must give them a little credit....I mean ,who else could say that they are shutting down mail delivery on Saturdays one week and flip flop for over a few years.....either do it or dont do it.....My grass in my yard wont miss them one bit.:D

LostArt
04-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Nice to see you Gracie!!!!!

Thanks Georgie! Always a pleasure to mingle with you guys from time to time!