PDA

View Full Version : Climbing Gear/Assorted Hand tools For Sale

Gage-M
05-31-2013, 03:06 PM
All tools and gear were used for around 5 or 6 months tops. I got hurt on the job last November and recently found out I will probably not be doing much climbing any time soon. Bought all equipment brand new and everything is in perfect working order.

I would like to get around $1350 for all plus shipping, paid about double that to get all items new. Feel free to email/call/text for any more information or pictures.
individually if necessary.

Although I priced the items in a group because that is how I bought them, I would be willing to split them up

Buckingham "Stacked-D" Body Belt: size 23.
-Smaller D ring stacked on top of the main ones, designed for use with the supersqueeze system. Super light and comfortable. Also have a magnetic bolt bag and tool belt attached.

Buckingham Supersqueeze Fall arrest system
-Easily adjusted with one hand while climbing. All ropes and carabiners are in perfect working condition. System works very well with the stacked d belt above.

one leather and one adjustable rope scare strap/secondary.
-Rope is a one hand adjustable system just like supersqueeze, and is what I used the most. All carabiners and rope itself in perfect working condition. Leather pole strap is barely used, like new.

Buckingham titanium contoured shank replacable gaff climbers
-Only cosmetic damage on these, they work great and are the hooks I learned to climb in.

Buckingham "Big Buck" wrap pads

Assorted Hand tools (insulated ratchet, lineman wrench, dog bone, etc)

Pair of 10" climbing boots

Contact me at
gagemortesen@gmail.com
940-293-4977 or 817-586-8104