PDA

View Full Version : Thanks fwr all the wel wishes

Pootnaigle
06-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Umm I wud like to thank everbody for all the well wishes since I had that minor stroke I've never met most of you but I kinda feel like I know every one of ya . yester day my grandsons other nuther grandaddy died n they iz gonna cremate him today I'mm bettin. he will burn fer 3 days. all he swallered wuz scotch n water til he finally pickled his liver

TRAMPLINEMAN
06-04-2013, 04:54 PM
I must have missed the earlier news, this is the first I've heard of this. I wish you the best. Having dealt with this in multiple family members over the years I know how difficult it is for both sides. Sorry to hear about the loss of a family member.

reppy007
06-04-2013, 06:31 PM
You never know,old man....I think this site is good because of your insight on the trade.....A month or so ago Centerpoint lost a sorta famous lineman....well liked,healthy,great person to be around....a person who participated in the rodeos and most functions...he was even on one of their commercials.....had a fine family and all,everything in the world going for him,like others that Ive known.....gone,just like that.

Orgnizdlbr
06-05-2013, 04:57 AM
Poot, I musta missed the info too!!! Sorry for the loss in your family, and I'm hoping you're on the mend buddy!

reppy007
06-05-2013, 07:40 AM
That's a heck of a way to announce the passing of such a fine Lineman that you describe workin for Centerpoint.

Why wouldn't you post his story and his name, and a nice "Tribute"? You're a weird piece of work...reppy.....

Seriously...you're strange MF'er man.....

Sometimes parts of a story need to be left out,he didnt pass away while on the job.And for your info I dont have all the facts on his death,if what I heard was true......I still wouldnt post it..........understand now?

rob8210
06-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Take good care of yourself Poot. My condolences for your loss.

Pootnaigle
06-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Umm yer take is deAD on

rob8210
06-09-2013, 07:45 AM
I didn't think there was any love lost between Poot and the other fella , a loss is still a loss. I do surely hope that your stroke was mild, Poot, just be careful , and take care of yourself, I have had relatives have follow up strokes too. I agree with Swamp too, don't go kicking the bucket on us , the board would never be the same, you have a heck of a perspective on things.

reppy007
06-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Yea Poot, we need you to hang around....dont go kicking any bucket.....Im in this retirement home and still need to carry my life alert.....in case the nurses want ole reppy gone....you know the routine......HELP.....Ive fallen and I cant get up.................:(

Pootnaigle
06-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Umm I aint got to that point yet n I aint plannin to croak no sooner than necessary n sides I hafta stay round to keep Greg frum doin hiz politiks on here.

reppy007
06-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Umm I aint got to that point yet n I aint plannin to croak no sooner than necessary n sides I hafta stay round to keep Greg frum doin hiz politiks on here.

Who's Greg.....:D............I didnt know powerlineman.com had a politiks police....stay out of the sun Poot....they say its going to get hot in a week....but then again they say its going to rain today....they have been saying that though, and I isnt seen no rain yet...not here anyway.

Pootnaigle
06-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Umm thats cause its happenin here

LostArt
06-16-2013, 12:01 PM
I am glad you are doing so well buddy! You seem to be healing well. We all are very fortunate to have you here buddy. Your humor is what I love so much! :D

lightman
06-16-2013, 08:46 PM
I also hope you are recovering well. I don't have the time to hit this site as often as I like, so I'm late hearing this. I enjoyed hearing about your day with your Granddaughters. Take care, Lightman

SBatts
07-17-2013, 09:32 AM
Sorry to hear about the stroke you dumb @ssed Texan. I guess with Ruby's' refusing to dump the high tax ridden state, I will never be able to call myself a Texan again. Most strokes today, most people recover 100%.
I have a tough younger sister (60) that has three now and recovered from every one. They have no clue what is causing them. She was always active, but of a car drove by with a person in it with a tumor, she would get a tumor. But is is 100% show me state mule. Good Luck!

Pootnaigle
07-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Gee thanks steve . I aint fully r3covered yet but I aint so bad off that I kaint function. My biggest prollem is my left hand , no strength innit and it dont always do what I am trying todo wth it. My Typing indicates that a bunch.