PDA

View Full Version : Iraq again?

urban1095
06-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Now the President says he is going to back Syrian rebels wtf. These guys are bin ladens buddies.
Also last I heard the rebels are the ones that used chemical weapons.

Then again why let the truth get in the way of murdering people and putting good American souls at risk.

I think the majority of people in America have lost the ability to use logical reasoning, and have the common
Sense of a pack animal! Just look at who they elect to represent them in guberment.

reppy007
06-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Now the President says he is going to back Syrian rebels wtf. These guys are bin ladens buddies.
Also last I heard the rebels are the ones that used chemical weapons.

Then again why let the truth get in the way of murdering people and putting good American souls at risk.

I think the majority of people in America have lost the ability to use logical reasoning, and have the common
Sense of a pack animal! Just look at who they elect to represent them in guberment.

America has changed quite alot through-out the years..I wouldnt say for the good either...kind of reminds me of an alcoholic that doesnt seem to see that he is the main problem....and if you dont see and fix the problem it gets worser and worser.:(