PDA

View Full Version : ???Will It Stand???

reppy007
08-09-2013, 11:31 PM
I just heard it on the local news,if you attend NFL football games on a regular basis you may want to inform your wife....no more purses allowed...well if its clear/see through yes.The league is selling clear bags with the NFL logo,cost about 10 bucks.Tell your wife she can bring a non-clear bag.....but it has to be 4 1/2 inches by 6 1/2 inches or smaller. I know you all will understand,in the name of security....but will your wife understand?...this could be interesting,do you think this is going to fly? :nightmare:

TRAMPLINEMAN
08-10-2013, 10:55 AM
Security has nothing to do with it. They don't want you bringing in your own food and drinks. It's just easier/convenient for them to use the security card. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would waste their money on any pro sports event to watch grown up overpaid cry babies.

reppy007
08-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Security has nothing to do with it. They don't want you bringing in your own food and drinks. It's just easier/convenient for them to use the security card. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would waste their money on any pro sports event to watch grown up overpaid cry babies.

I see your point Tramp..I love sports,but I aint going to pay good money to see anything that I can see on my television.And yes,they are way overpaid....you no longer see them outside in the heat,our team has an indoor practice stadium,air conditioned.....Id love to see them do what lineman do on a bad year,and then see what they have to say.