PDA

View Full Version : Alaskan Linemen

linemaninternational
10-25-2005, 01:40 PM
What's it like up there in Alaska? My husband and I are travelling there next May. We'll be looking at property while we're there. He's thinking about moving up there to work, or to retire. We want to know what the weather's like good & bad....

What are the best places to visit while there? We'll be flying into Anchorage, and visiting Kenai, and the surrounding area. We've thought about taking a flight up to Barrow, but we want to know if it's worth it.

Also, I'd like to let all the linemen's ladies know they have their own forum now @ www.linemaninternational.com. Tell your ladies to check it out. It's especially for them.

Thanks for any information you can provide regarding Alaska-Tammy

linemaninternational
08-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Well we went to Alaska in May and it was absolutely beautiful. I'm sure the winters are bitchin' but it was still beautiful. My lineman & I bought a piece of property on a lake up there because we loved it so much.

We hope to go back in the summer of 2008. We plan on going more north this time. We visited the SW area this time. I never got any responses from linemen on this post anyway regarding Alaska line life. Lemme know.

Tammy

igloo64
08-24-2006, 12:15 AM
I Would Have Helped You If It Wasnt Too Late! John