PDA

View Full Version : one thing about aging

reppy007
01-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Boy does time fly.And its not hard to feel old and tired.On the bright side,everyone else is going or will be going through what your going through.Look and see who has or hasnt aged well.......Jimmy Page has aged well.........And ole Willie looks like ole Willie,so not bad for him neither,Ringo Starr has aged well..........Cant so that about Mick or Keith.http://www.chron.com/entertainment/music-stage/gallery/Geezer-Rockers-77365/photo-5696825.php

Pootnaigle
01-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Umm bleve they dun all their pill swallerin way before gettin oldful. Kaint everbody be purdyful like me.

reppy007
01-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Look at these gas prices.At first you may think that your lucky.....and at the end you actually are,but some are luckier.Id love spending 4 cents per gallon,even 5 cents:D http://www.chron.com/news/gallery/Ranking-gasoline-prices-around-the-world-65026.php

reppy007
01-14-2014, 11:01 AM
Umm bleve they dun all their pill swallerin way before gettin oldful. Kaint everbody be purdyful like me.

Today its a little different Poot.....its all legal,go see a doctor and he will fill a prescription for you........and if he wont another one will.....that may be the answer to as why companies keep these higher ups that know almost nothing about the company itself,or make these decisions that make no sense......back then a long haired hippie was a prime suspect when it came to drugs.....now its that sharp looking clean cut guy that speaks well about your companies goals....he even takes your benifits away while keeping his,better yet he gets more.....its all about him Poot.:(

reppy007
01-16-2014, 10:59 AM
Dont worry ,we all go through it...........http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/15/showbiz/tv/happy-days-gallery/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

Old Line Dog
01-16-2014, 11:42 PM

Never did much "pill swallerin" poot...Did a lot of the "Wild wood weed", back in the day.

REALLY Glad to see States, startin to decrimilize, and Leaglize Pot.

"Mary Jane" has a history, in civilization...that dates back thousands of years.

The REAL Reason it was Illegal,....and still is...is the govt. cant figure out how to TAX it!! Being a "Drug" and all...:p

I hope before I die....I can smoke some LEGAL Weed,... here in FloriDUH.

If not, I might just have to fly to Colorado before I die. And actually have the pleasure of walking into a "Pot shop"....with infinite choices of Legal Weed! Just to behold....something I have dreamed about...for....over 40 years.

Anybody read "High Times" Anymore?:cool:

Probably not cool to answer that question.....with all the Govt...spyin on us and siht...
I still read the Mag on occasion.
Not as much as I did back in the 70"s. But, as I get older...I stay up on the Medical properties of "Mary Jane". I hear the NFL is considering the use of Pot as actually...OK...for Pain relief.

"The Times they are a changing...." Heh, heh, heh....

WHAT a Difference...."Time"...makes. Amazing.

http://www.hightimes.com/

reppy007
01-22-2014, 09:03 PM
Remember the days when you bought oil in a can instead of these plastic quarts.....you needed a spout,some kept it in their trunk and some in there garage.....wonder what the younger ones would say if I went to a store asking for a spout.....another funny thing that happened recently,I was asked what music I listened to.....well I replied Led Zepplin,the youngster around 23 asked me to spell it so I did.I asked her if she didnt know who the band was and she told me no.....that did it for me......now Ill feel old forever and ever ....I cant even guess a new bands name today,and I really dont want to.:(

Pootnaigle
01-22-2014, 09:59 PM
Umm funny you shud mention that ole oil spout ... I found one in the grage las week

reppy007
01-22-2014, 10:08 PM
Umm funny you shud mention that ole oil spout ... I found one in the grage las week

What did you do with it?

reppy007
01-23-2014, 11:00 AM
I happened to watch a little tv this morning,usually I have more better things to do than to listen to what Justin Bieber did or did not do.Well somewhere during the show somebody mentioned 1975....I thought about it for a second and came to the conclusion that we didnt need all this new tech-stuf that we have today...everybody was happy with what they had,even if it was very little....We had an operator that was helpful and you could get results....only thing you had to do was to dial a zero and wait a bit....no computers ,no cell phones ,no gps....hey we were happy.....sure we were still fighting our endless war in Vietnam that solved nothing.....and what else can you want ?..........We had tricky **** Nixion in the whitehouse who once said that he was no crook......but then again we still have that in Washington D.C....So maybe Im wrong,some things never change.:D

reppy007
01-26-2014, 09:58 PM
Anyone seen the lastest photos of Ali....his brother says he is near death....

reppy007
01-28-2014, 10:00 PM
As you age you look back and see where you made lifes mistakes,and wonder......why didnt I see what I now see when I was younger....I could have done better and had way more $$$$$$$$$$.....and you want to help the younger generation with what you now know......the problem is that they wont listen.....why should they.....they are just doing what you once did......and they will be also do what your doing today.....wondering why they didnt see what we didnt see.Funny thing is......that old man you saw when you was young is now you.....yea its funny,I know im laughing :(

Lizzy Bordon
01-29-2014, 12:32 AM
Catching Dragons is what my daughter wanted for Christmas. She is going to be like me. Listen to any "good" music. She likes Hunter Hays, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line, Brantley Gilbert and then the down fall One Direction...thats where I draw the line. She is 15 and will turn up a 70's song. I hate rap unless its M&M we both love him.

Remember the days when you bought oil in a can instead of these plastic quarts.....you needed a spout,some kept it in their trunk and some in there garage.....wonder what the younger ones would say if I went to a store asking for a spout.....another funny thing that happened recently,I was asked what music I listened to.....well I replied Led Zepplin,the youngster around 23 asked me to spell it so I did.I asked her if she didnt know who the band was and she told me no.....that did it for me......now Ill feel old forever and ever ....I cant even guess a new bands name today,and I really dont want to.:(

reppy007
02-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Even Joe has aged a little.....what can you say?http://www.aol.com/article/2014/02/02/joe-namaths-super-bowl-xlviii-coin-toss/20821449/#!slide=2184561

Pootnaigle
02-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Umm that wuz prolly the mosy excitin part of the souper bowl

reppy007
02-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Well....that $16,000 plus per minute showed me something.....losing cant be that bad.