PDA

View Full Version : Iraq

CenterPointEX
12-08-2005, 09:23 PM
The question is what now?... Whether or not we should have gone in, we can not now easily exit... A withdrawel would incur more casualties than staying... There is no sect powerful enough to fill the vacume that would be left... It would be a free for all for the Mullahs... N contrary to popular belief those dudes are tribal, N the tribes don't play well with each other... Retreating troops don't have near the force of advancing troops... The bad guys would be advancing as we left via Kuwait whence we came... Thier goal will be simply to die in Jihad before the infidels leave... We can not just bail out N let Babylon erupt into civil war... My guess is this is a ten to fifteen year commitment if not permanent a la Afganistan Y S. Korea... I beleive Iraq/Babylon will become an international city, protected eventually by U.N. forces. It will be a model for U.N. theology and a precurser to one world government... Alas Babylon...

wormy
12-08-2005, 09:47 PM
I saw where Irans head man said move Israel to Germany and all problems will be solved

CenterPointEX
12-08-2005, 10:09 PM
I just had a brainstorm...No one can take over a country in which every citizen is armed...Thats why no one will send a conventional army into America or Isreal... Benjiman Franklyn said, "An armed society is a polite society."... So here is a cheap way out... We let anyone who wants to, be part of the Iraq National Guard... On the American payroll... So everybod is happy cause they got a full belly... We arm the whole lot of em with Saturday night specials confiscated from American Criminals... We give each man woman N child in Iraq a pistol N and two hundred rounds... It's how the west was won... Every Iraquie would then be on a level playing field...Then we just hop on a plane or boat or what ever N get the hell out of dodge... Let the Mullahs come N try to take over then... It won't happen in any kind of hurry, no dictator will stand a chance... at least not until the two hundred rounds run out...

Orgnizdlbr1289
12-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Oh you of little faith...
2-3 years, we'll be out of Iraq. What Iraq does with it's "Internal stife" after that...well, that's their business.

So...We gonna let Iran build a Nuke? Or do ya want to "Step aside" from that one too? Americans are GONNA die to help Protect America.

In this day and age, there's ALOT of Protectin to be done for America. Incase you haven't noticed.....America is not real well liked "round the world".

So..........we either sit back and be like france..."talk and negociate"...while our enemys are using the "negociating" time....to plot against us..........OR....Do we...
Kick Ass before hand.

Your call America.

When are ya gonna "get it".
There's "People" ya just Can't Talk too, try as you may...

Keep talkin to em....Give em More time, while were "Talkin" to em.

AND....When the Shit comes down in America...You'll want to know "Why is this happening here".

God Bless America, and the Clueless fuckers America is trying to protect. And of course...."The Great American way of life".

How do we defend it? "Negociate"? :-)
Swamp, how do we get out in 2 to 3 three years? I'm interested in how you envision that happening. We cant walk away and leave a void for the Iranians to walk in and take the oil. Are you saying that the Iraqi govt will be established and have a standing effective army in 2 to 3 years? We should have thought of that about 50 years ago and walked out of Korea.. we are going to be there for a while...we will have to protect the oil fields...even our polititians wont be stupid enough to leave all that oil unprotected and easy pickins for some towel head Iranians. Lets just say we do walk away..Iranians come in take the oil fields ....what will the prices at the pump be then? As it was in the begining...its about the oil Swamp

RWD
12-09-2005, 06:58 PM
I read the other day that the plan is to withdraw troops as the Iraqi's troop streangth allows but that we will observe a presence of about 50K troops there for many years .... Lets face it. That is why we are still in Germany, Korea, Japan, Phillipines, Guam .... And more.

We will be there for some time to come just not in the numbers we have now.

Semper Fi

Ok I was Navy but I lived and worked with the Jar heads every day. (jar head is stated with affection)

RWD

CenterPointEX
12-10-2005, 03:02 AM
The differance between them and us... No combatant anywhere in the world fears being captured by the U.S. armed forces... They know for the most part our prisoners get a hot shower and three squares a day... And at the end of the day they get to go home... In better physical health than they arrived... American soldiers don't fair so well at the hands of enemy combatants... While the american prison system ain't no cake walk... Where in the world could we find prisoners who get a better shake? I don't think such a place exists... We ain't perfect, but this countrys christian roots and morals make us basicly good at heart. Love thy neighbor as thyself and pray for those who persacute you... Love your enemies? What self respecting religion would teach a principle like that? Surely not the humanistic sect Batts and Wormy ascribe to...

CenterPointEX
12-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Oh you of little faith...
Incase you haven't noticed.....America is not real well liked "round the world"...Your call America...And When the Shit comes down in America...You'll want to know "Why is this happening here".God Bless America, and the Clueless fuckers America is trying to protect. And of course...."The Great American way of life". The same reason they don't like Isreal is the same reason they don't like America... Their hatred of the God of Abraham, Issiac, N Jacob.... and his punk son Jesus the Christ,and of a common definition of righteous, meek, right, and salutory... Cause thease beliefs crimp their personal style... Any place outside the realm of Judeo Christian influence, is a place of sufferage... Name one place where this is not the case

Patriot
12-10-2005, 02:16 PM
The Crusades come to mind when the Muslim word is brought up!

Here is an email that is making the rounds on the net. I have to agree with the lady!

The lady who wrote this letter is Pam Foster of Pamela Foster and Associates in Atlanta. She's been in business since 1980 doing interior design and home planning. She recently wrote a letter to a family member serving in Iraq

WHAT'S ALL THE FUSS?
Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001? Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania? Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?
And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated" when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet? Well, I don't. I don't care at all.
I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.
I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia.
I'll care when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi tells the world he is sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.
I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.
I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.
I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.
In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.
When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college hazing incident, rest assured, I don't care.
When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank that I don't care.
When I hear that a p! risoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts that I don't care.
And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and ---- you guessed it.............I DONT CARE!!!

Hitch
12-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Q.---Again win what???

A.---Well the GWOT, also known as the Global War On Terrorism.

Misspoken Fact---->Again It was Saudis that attacked the US. Did we bomb Saudi Arabia??? NO!!! dybya bush kissed the prince on the lips and held hands.

Clarification.--->Actually it was "Islamist Terrorists" that attacked us. The Former Saudi, Osama Been Loosin was coordinating the attacks and his Jihad from Afghanistan.

Q--->Do you know that the Taliban is again making enroads in Afganistan??

A.--->I guess you meant Inroads which Dictionary.com lists as: "1. A hostile invasion; a raid.
2. An advance, especially at another's expense; an encroachment. Often used in the plural: Foreign products have made inroads into the American economy." In this situation I believe that you imply that the Taliban is making a comeback in Afghanistan? If that's what you are saying then you sadly mistaken. The Taliban was a government that supported a terrorist group call Al Qaeda (sic.). That government no longer exists today. What does exist is a representative democracy lead by a guy named Hammed Kara. And you know what, Little girls are able to go to school, and kids are able to play games and listen to the radio and do all the things that folks like you take for granted.

Another misspoken fact---> We had a battle to fight and it was in Afghanistan, and bush deverted the war away from the terrorist to Saddam.

clarification of fact---->We had a war to fight in A-Stan not a battle. We fought that war and won. (how quickly people forget)

Q.--->WIN??? WIN WHAT????

A.--> The GWOT. See above...

Something we agree on--->CUT AND RUN??? NO!!! NO!!!

Immature and bigoted statement--->STAND DOWN. PULL ALL US TROOPS INTO COMPOUNDS AND SHOOT ANYTHING THAT APPROACHES. MAKE THE LOCAL RAG HEADS DO WHAT THEY ARE BEING PAID TO DO. HELL THEY CAN'T BUTCHER AMERICANS, THEN LET THEM BUTCHER THE TERRORIST. PUT THESE TROOPS INTO AFGHANISTAN AND GET BIN LADEN.

An attempted response--->Stand down hmm, I don't think that'd be a good idea. Think about the IED's they'd be able to plant if we weren't patrolling. Nothing else really makes sense until you say that we need to send the troops to A-Stan, well, they're still there. And they're still hunting.

Morally Questionable proposal.-->PUT THE OIL ON THE OPEN MARKET AND REFUND THE US SO WE CAN REBUILT LOUISANNA, FLORIDA AND TEXAS.

Answer--->We can't steal the Oil. That's what you guys accused W of doing in the first place. I guess that kills that claim. Oh yeah, if my house burns down tonight or my house is flooded and I lose everything; and I choose not to carry insurance on my property and know that, then who should replace my property? You? the Government? Who?

Question.--->KNOW WHY THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN??? THE OIL COMPANIES OWN bush???

Answer.---> It's probably not going to happen because it doesn’t need to. Oh yeah the Oil companies don't own W, I do... I and 51% of the American public who voted for him.

Bitter and Angry Statement--->Clown prince bush hasn't mentioned Iraq. He is now on the economy now. How great it is.

My answer.--->Not sure where you've been getting your news but I heard Bush talking about Iraq yesterday on TV. As for the Economy does NAFTA sound familiar, I'm sure you remember Bill Clinton right?

Are these facts?.--->Well that economy doesn't include the $300 billion or the money in the future being wasted in Iraq.

If so Where did they come from?

Q.--->Nor does it mention the good job people lost and repleced with jobs with no retirement or health care.

Once again.---->NAFTA

Don’t' really know where this came from.--->Nor does the clown prince mention his guest (illegal) program that let5 5 million new illegals in in his term.

My response---> The guest worker program was something that was talked about and never put into place. Or even started yet.

More Bigoted remarks.--->If we let them stay,will we stop importing food from Mexico?? NO!!! Did anyone tell you only 5% of illegals did not have jobs before jumping the border.

Where'd that come from ^ left field maybe, I enjoy eating mexi food and last time I ate there it tasted so fresh who would have thought it actually came from Mexico. Talk about authentic!!

<<The rest of this post sounds like the liquor has set in and I don't really know what exactly he's talking about. But, this last part made me want to respond to these questions>>

<<Last thing, those troops exist and those troops died because we have a constitution and those troops swore to "Uphold the constitution and defend America from enemies, both foreign and domestic". and to give you the right to post the things you have said here with out fear of retribution from the government>>

Answer these questions bush lovers. There is no cut and paste here. These and more questions went to Limbaug, Hannity, and those other democratic bashers. You will never hear about it.

You answer these questions and then I will answer yours. don't thing you are smart enough, to prove that 2130, dead troops died, because draft dodger bush and cheney arein the pockets of oil.

SBatts...
When you get the chance, please read the book Robert's Ridge by Malcom MacPherson. You will have no problem finding it on amazon. You will learn something about people like Neal Roberts, Jason Cunningham, and John Chapman. These people were great Americans that I will make it a point to teach my children about one day. While your at it check out the Special Operations Warrior Foundation (http://www.specialops.org/) maybe you might want to donate. I'm sure you support the troops don't you? If you don't like that one check out anysoldier.com (http://www.anysoldier.com) maybe you could get something for those folks that keep you so safe.

I guess that's it for now.

Hitch out...

harley
12-12-2005, 03:46 PM
S.tupid
B.elligerent
a.rrogant
t.irade
t.outing
s.hithead

RWD
12-12-2005, 06:25 PM
http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/showthread.php?p=13376&posted=1#post13376

Have fun guys.

RWD

Patriot
12-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Another fact of the whole mess is, we invaded, and have troops in Bosnia, protecting Muslims from Christian ethnic cleansing! Guess what, many of the attckers in Iraq are Bosnian Muslims! Go figure! I say screw the whole lot, move all the troops to Afganistan, go after Bin Lopin, and tell pakistan to get the hell out of the way!

Untill every American wants to give up cheap fuel, we have to kiss the Saudis ass! 50% comes from the camel humpers!

CenterPointEX
12-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Q.---Again win what???

A.---Well the GWOT, also known as the Global War On Terrorism.\

The war on terrorism was in Afghanistan smuck. Never Iraq.

You got your head in the sand BAtts?... I'm sure some would suggest you got it in another place...
............Iraq is a beachhead...We are not in a war against a country... We are at war with an ideaolgy... We are at war with Ismael and all is followers... Those who hate the idea of a God who would infringe on their personal notions of wright and wrong... We did not start this war... We will not end it... But mark my word Batts it does have an end...
.........In Genisis it says Ismael will be a wild donkey of a man... he will be against everybody and everybody will be against him... Arabs & Islam claim Ismael as their father... Their goal is to wipe the memory of the Judeo Christian God from history, along with all His followers... That being said, are you sure you ain't an Arab BAtts?.........

You might want to go back and look at the doctrine of the crusaders before you call them Christians RWD... It wern't called the dark ages por Nada...

CenterPointEX
12-13-2005, 08:11 PM
G0DDAMNED IGNORANT religious jesus freaks. Holy War? well bush started this one did he not in Iraq...FUK YOU AND YOUR HOLY WAR ABOUT THAT ARAB CRACK. You still believe in Santa also. PUNK, It would not bother me to see all religion banned. Then the only religion left would be Battology.

...The turmoil in Iraq is fueled by the Ba'thists... Of whom Sadam was a member... Ba'thism is Arab nationalism thinly veiled by Islamism and Communism... What is an Arab? If'n ya trace it back... the history goes back to land of Arabia/Ashur/Babylon; (Babel in Hebrew means confusion), Of whom the Father is "Nimrod" chronicled in Genisis 10. Nimrod; the great Hunter against God, "the great architect" behind the cities of Babylon, Niniveh, Sodom N Gomorrah... and thru services provided in these cities made the people to become dependent on Himself rather than on God to meet thier needs. He set himself up as a god... Nimrod was translated into other cultures as Isis, Rah & Baal (god of the sun/angel of light) to name just a few...N his wife as Osiris, Venus & Dianah... Goddess of the moon (reflected light from the sun) and fertility (& in that vein, the co-redeemer Mary).
.....What is it the Arabs\Ba'thist seek? A return to Babyalonian/Nimrodic rule... They seek a society uninfluenced by the notion of the God of Abraham, Issiac, N Jacob... They will stop at no end to bring about such a society... In thier mind the end justifies the means...They seek a A Society where man is his own savior/executioner... Same concept the Communist party espouses... N the Democratic party for that matter... Y might be a leftwinger if'n ya believe man is his own Savior/Executioner....

Orgnizdlbr1289
12-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Then the only religion left would be Battology.

...They seek a A Society where man is his own savior/executioner... Same concept the Communist party espouses... N the Democratic party for that matter... Y might be a leftwinger if'n ya believe man is his own Savior/Executioner....

Be careful when you speak, you quote scripture and history, I have no problem with that, much can be learned from scripture, many mistakes may be avoided by studying history, tread lightly when you interject your own views as you posture and pontificate as if you were the possessor of some hidden knowledge and the only enlightened one. Many people with bad intentions come espousing religion.....

CenterPointEX
12-13-2005, 09:07 PM
tread lightly when you interject your own views as you posture and pontificate as if you were the possessor of some hidden knowledge and the only enlightened one. Many people with bad intentions come espousing religion.....

....I only highlight the obvious... any system teaching that a man receives salvation when at his last breath his good outweighs his bad, teaches that a man saves himself, and on the other side of that coin, a man becomes his own executioner if his bad outweighs his good on that final day. Don't take my word for it seek for yourself the definintion and origin of Ba'thism. The ideaology of Sadam HUssien, Osama Bin Laden, Al Quida, etc... An ideaology incompatable with the notion that all men are created equal.
... Then there is Batts'ism... There is no God, therefor man is merly a cosmic addident, therefor at the end of the day our life serves no puropse nor has it any meaning. A life without purpose is pointless and hopeless, and the only answer to mans suffering is suicide... at which point that man becomes his own exacutioner...
.... A godless society is merly evolution in progress... The number one rule of that process is survival of the fittest, the unfit are thus relagated the status of fodder... Fitness or Unfitness then become realative... subject to the whims of any self proclaimed savior or exacutioner... Sabe?

Orgnizdlbr
06-18-2006, 05:22 PM
But you speak of an infraction that does tend to have dire consequences. Pope Urban around 1095 in response to Islamic aggression conquering the peoples and territorys; including Jerusalem, in the Mid East made this assertion, "All who die by the way... or in battle against the pegans shall have immediate remission of sins." Urbans statement was not in agreement with anything the Bible taught. But Urban sought to marshal troops to retake territorys grabbed by Islam. Islam had destroyed thirty thousand Christian Churches, the parishiners either converted or were killed. Urban had good motivation, but he injected bad theology. The folks who lined up to be in Urbans Army were peasants and marauding professional soldiers... Thus once released upon the mideast front, their lack of Christian morality or purpose rose to the surface and gave the Crusades the reputation they deserve... But, this does not diminish the fact that the Crusades were a response to unchecked Islamic agression.

Not the first time a religious leader or head of state made unsubstantiated statements in order to send folks off to die.........

CenterPointEX
06-19-2006, 06:59 PM
There is such a thing I think, as just war. While Urban injected bad theology, his motive was noble. Just war would be the defense of an innocent population against an unjustly motivated agressor. Where a lot of us waver; I reckon, is in our definition of "Unjustly Motivated Agression". Some things I reckon are apparent in their unjustness... Like marching a certain gene pool to the ovens to be incinerated... Other things like training and exporting suicide bombers for the explicit purpose of disrupting free commerce in order to disgruntle, divide and concur democracy that they might replace it with a new Islamic Order in the vein of Afganistan, Iraq, and Iran...

CenterPointEX
06-20-2006, 08:55 AM
What the fuck does the jew shit of WW2 have to do with the rest of your stupid post? ... The "war" of today man...case ya haden't noticed, is Islam V.S. christianity.... Hitlerism was inheirantly Evil from it's inception... The Ideaology of one man. Hitler believed in survival of the fittest and claimed to be doing humanity a favor by cleansing the gene pool.

Islam is inheirantly evil... The Ideaology of one man. It's authorative text... is a Novel dictated by that man. The Koran teaches ;read the verses in the related thread, that good Muslims are to be at war with infidels in order to bring all the earth under the influence and domination of Islam. Muslims seek to cleanse the earth of all but Islam.

Christianity on the other hand teaches, "Love your neighbor as yourself... love your enemy... pray for those who persecute you... Christianity does not seek to cleanse the earth of evil... but rather to gather those who seek to be cleansed from evil that they might move on to a place where evil no longer reigns... Christianitys authorative texts are history books. The writings of many men ispired by God and all in agreement with each other...

...I was speaking of "Just War" ...Just War is checking the advance of unjust agression against an innocent people. My reason for invoking Hitlerism was to point out that in some cases "unjust agression" is clearly understood... As was Hitlers extermination of the Jews... and some are not, as in Sadman Insanes exportation of terror in the name of Allah.

Jews do believe in the Messiah, but don't think Jesus was he... Jews do not believe Jesus was a great prophet... They believe he was a liar and a lunatic... because in their understanding, he claimed to be God. I am only speaking of some Jews though because Jesus was a Jew, and all of the first believers were Jews...

Just curious Swamp... What is your definition of Jew? Followers of the Old Testiment? A Gene Pool? What?

Squizzy
07-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Sorry CP China's army is approx 2 million men and they are reducing the size of it by a few hundred thousand.....

CenterPointEX
07-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Squiz... Where did you get that information on Chinas army? The 200 mil army is a product of Chairman Mao's "everyman a soldier" milita program. The 200 million milita was a boast of Chairman Mao. Granted a major portion of that army are packing crude armorment, non the less they consider themselves part of the army and will rise to arms when called upon. Swamp thinks there is some Point on which we can drop a nuke that will effectivly destroy a 200 million man army... The tough part about Chinas army ;and we discovered this in Vietnam, is that they are a primative people living off the land... They are still an ag based infrastructure... Our economy being no longer ag based could be disrupted and sent into total chaos/starvation mode with a nuke on the oil fields. No more oil, no more gas, no more ability to feed a city of million folks who don't know the first thing about living off the land... China would for this reason fare way better in the event of a nuclear exchange.

Squizzy
07-29-2007, 03:35 AM
7 million if you include reserves and para-military

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Is_China_A_Military_Threat_Or_Another_Paper_Tiger_ 999.html

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2006-01/09/content_510632.htm

http://www.comw.org/cmp/fulltext/iddschina.html

CenterPointEX
11-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Speaking of Iraq and radical Islam... The President of Iran sent a letter of congrats to the President Elect Hussein OBama of the Obamanation... Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is looking forward to working with Hussein on the remove Israel from the face of the earth project. President Elect Hussein is in the process of drafting a response or delievering the response in person when they sit down to celebrate the Islam Victory inherant in the Hussein Presidency...

Orgnizdlbr
11-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Speaking of Iraq and radical Islam... The President of Iran sent a letter of congrats to the President Elect Hussein OBama of the Obamanation... Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is looking forward to working with Hussein on the remove Israel from the face of the earth project. President Elect Hussein is in the process of drafting a response or delievering the response in person when they sit down to celebrate the Islam Victory inherant in the Hussein Presidency...

CP, I respect your convictions. I respect your religion. But you have to be one of the most misguided guys on here. Do yourself a favor, bend over, grab your ears and pull as hard as you can and extract your head from your ass.....

Orgnizdlbr
11-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Are you telling me OGB that the President of Iran did not send Hussein a letter of congrats.. are you telling me OGB that the President of Iran does not consider a Victory for Hussein... a Victory for Iran? Are you telling me OGB that I have been misinformed about that?

Are you telling me OGB that Hussein does not favor the abandoning of the Defenseo of Israel?

and... telling me I got my Head up My Arse.... Is that the way to show respect...

When you are out of intelligent defense of your positions... you pull out your respect Saber?

Please, pull harder, your head is further up your ass than I thought.....

CenterPointEX
11-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Click the links below to read the whole stories, but I give you the headlines...Ahmadinejad Sees Nuclear Energy in Iran by 2009 - New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/world/middleeast/31iran.html?ex=1359435600&en=6d7c94fe871484e3&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=all)
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that his country would prduce nuclear energy by next year and lash out at Israel as a "Filthy Entity" that would soon...nytimes.com/2008/01/31/world/middleeast/31iran.html?...&pagewanted=all - 54k

Washington Times - Ahmadinejad congratulates Obama (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/nov/06/letter-ahmadinejad-congratulates-obama/)

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sent a personal letter of congratulations to U.S. President-elect Barack Hussean Obama -- the first time an Iranian leader has done so ...
washingtontimes.com/news/.../06/letter-ahmadinejad-congratulates-obama

American Thinker: The Obama-Ahmedinejad Summit (http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/05/the_obamaahmedinejad_summit.html)

... the globe, including Hugo Chavez in Venezuela or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Iran. ... made Iranian talks without precondition: his major foreign policy goal,Barak Hussean Obama ...
www.americanthinker.com/2008/05/the_obamaahmedinejad_summit.html - Cached (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu8i0DRhJaWMBrAtXNyoA/SIG=18uurm3aa/EXP=1226399540/**http%3a//74.6.239.67/search/cache%3fei=UTF-8%26p=Mahmoud%2bAhmadinejad%2b%2bobama%2btalks%26f r=slv8-msgr%26u=www.americanthinker.com/2008/05/the_obamaahmedinejad_summit.html%26w=mahmoud%2bahm adinejad%2bobama%2btalks%2btalk%2btalking%26d=Fgj9 MULURuaC%26icp=1%26.intl=us)

Every Nation in the world sent him congratulations, and most of them mean it. I bet the pope sent him one also. Should we nuke the Vatican??? I believe the pope is on your side Center Pointless.
Yes... Batts... Nations send Congrats... But never has an Islamic Enemy done so?... Mahmoud has under no uncertain terms promised to blow Israel and America off the Map as soon as he gets his hands on Nuclear Weapons... WTF Batts... Why is a man like that buddying up to Hussean?