PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to who ever finally stood up

krazy8s
04-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Thank you to who ever may the slut in texas take off! I've only been married for a could of years and didn't need that bitch budding into my private life Noticed she's off Thank you !

To her old man who finaly put her ass on the street where she belong! Don't need some hard up bitch wining and crying because she "could keep her man''

Don't know who finally threw her ass off but it was the best thing that could of ever happened We work our asses off and if we need ass to keep happy out of town then so be it. I enjoy what I was get when out of town it is well worth the money! didn't need the shit to get my old lady running her mouth and know what doesn't need to be know!

She was just nothing but trouble I hope she got all the beatings she deserved It was about time he stepped up.... she never knew what respect is or she would of kept her f* mouth shut. She sounded like nothing but a whore from texas liek she was anyway

Good ridence to bad trash! Respected lineman.....she sound like a whore trouble make like she was No wonder he cheated on her She is some problem some slob bitch who needed to be put in her place! ABOUT DAMN time some one took care of the s* she was starting. Lookin for answers she needed a head doctor She didn't want nothing that every woman wannt NOTING BUT THE MONEY!

Thank you for getting rid of her! Its nice not reading her BS anymore

Trampbag
04-13-2006, 09:28 PM
use a word processor

tramp67
04-13-2006, 09:34 PM
Hey Trampbag! Word processor would be a start, but I couldn't follow what he was saying at all. :confused:

damn_encode
05-04-2006, 01:04 AM
What a comedy club! Good luck Krazy8's :D

LostArt
05-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Wow.........why didn't you bozos tell me there was a dag gum soap opra goin' on around here??? This sounded interesting if I could have followed it! Heh......Swamp, you crack me up! Dear lord, I'm dying here!

Glad it weren't just me....
Interesting for a "first post". Like we're expected to know all his past life and shit....

Hehehehe...........

BTW, I use to love playing Crazy 8!