PDA

View Full Version : Immigrants

NO ONE'S SLAVE
04-22-2006, 12:17 AM
We need a TEDDY of today! Course that wouldn't be politically correct. To have a leader that puts AMERICA the beautiful first is only a dream. One language, one flag, and one loyalty, AMEN! I'll drink to that! :)

onetuck
04-23-2006, 05:36 PM
if we could get rid of the lberals ,democrats,employers who look the other way, teachers unions,aclu,etc,etc, america might have a chance.some private property owners in the southwest are going to build their own fence on the border.they have allready been warned by our own govt. to not do it!.when the mexican high school kids had their protest march a couple weeks ago, they marched to city hall and took down the american flag and raised the mexican flag. when my kids asked me why the police didnt stop this i simply replied "mexican cops will not do anything".this country is in the toilet,political correctness has seen to that.why should they learn english when everything here is in spanish, i mean schools teach in spanish,business has spanish speaking employees,bend over far enough for these people and eventually they will bury it in you.(batts should like that)

bashlin
04-27-2006, 11:50 PM
i thank to Lord..that our great govener of Georgia signed the immagrant law into affect 2 weeks ago..even though most of it won't go into affect until 2007 it gives us hope..now if your not a citizen you get no benefits..also it gives local and state officers athority to deport any illegals..my wife works at a hospital here and they couldn't give pay raises to the employees because of illegals about to break our health care bank..i'm sure most of them will just move to flordia or alabama..and i hope the governers of your states will also consider a immagration law..

Orgnizdlbr
04-28-2006, 07:34 AM
http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/images/icons/icon1.gif one america
if we could get rid of the lberals ,democrats,employers who look the other way, teachers unions,aclu,etc,etc,

Would you please explain that statement to me......

Goathead
04-28-2006, 09:12 PM
The librals have created a country full of mediocre people and a lot of them are in government,teach in our schools.By accepting people how they are is nice,but without any standards,competition or rules were losing our edge in the world order.But on the other hand the neocons are creating a two class country,the rich and the poor,with no middle class.Thiers probably a balence in there some where.I gotta say,Teddy Roosevelt was right on the mark about immigration,I wish the politicians of today had that kind, of common sense and foresight,they probably cant see past the dollar signs.

Squizzy
04-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Looks like its the same all over the place illegal immigrants and refugees with divided allegences. Political correctness is crap it pampers and protects all the refugees and dodgey immigrants and when anyone says anything about it/them they all cry "racist". They all seem to cry racist when they hear the no word or told you cannot do that. As an Island nation i cannot understand why we get so many refugees and illigal immigrants. They "flee" accross the world while many pay thousands of dallars to get here I thought that a refugee would be fleeing with whatever he could carry,not travel halfway around the globe. Why don't they stop on their way through Asia? What about Africa or elsewhere i think they only stop in countries that will give out welfare and ask for little if anything in return and they stay in their own little communities and fail to join mainstream society.
Old Theodore Rosevelt would be a welcome President or Prime-minister in more places than just the US. But on the Plus side our Gov. is looking at making ALL new migrants and refugees doing a series of tests relating to english speaking competancies and Australian history etc to get in to the country. But of course all the Muslim leaders have branded this racist and discriminatory stuff them, send them all home, one government one law and yes i am cheesed off they just dumped 6000 Somali refugees in and around my area.

Orgnizdlbr
04-30-2006, 02:13 PM
It's gone too far, to really "explain" Labor. Course unless ya listen to Batshit...."IT"S ALL BUSHES FAULT!!!" Aside from THAT Crap...

How bout..surfice to say...."Political Correctness", will be and is becoming.. the death of the "American way".

There IS no more "American Way".
America today is all, "feel good, I'm good, you're good, we're ALL good!!"
AND if ya don't feel that way...I'll sue your ass for discrimination!!:p

How's THAT for an "explaination" Labor.

It seems to me that Mr. onetuck lumped many diverse groups into his tirade. I would like Mr. onetuck to explain what the teachers union has to do with employers who look the other way......I would also propose that if Mr. onetuck does away with the democratic party, who will check on the employers who look the other way who mostly back repbublicans BTW....

It is not anyone or any single entities fault. we are the greatest nation in the world. People from all lands aspire to come here, some by legal means, some illegally, it is the nature of the beast, they all want a shot at the American dream. Been going on since long before any of us here were born...my grandmother, god rest her soul, fled eastern europe before WWI because the Russians were encroaching on her town, hung her grandfather, she had a sister here who bought her way out through the jews. The jews controlled the underground at that time and had all the money. She stowed away on a ship and got here without the legal papers she needed...thank God she was allowed to stay.

People come here to escape poverty and destitution in their native lands. Should there be a means to have immigrants assimilate in an orderly legal fashion? Absolutely.

Anyone on this board who believes that this land is or was founded for them exclusively is naive or just plain ignorant. This land happened to belong to the Native American Indian, who the white man stole it from. The rest of us are just a long line of interlopers....dont believe it, go back to school and pay better attention in history class.....

wayne440
04-30-2006, 02:32 PM
We went to a lot of trouble to steal this place. It is reasonable to want to keep it. As for "undocumented aliens"-get legal or get out.

dirtdobber
04-30-2006, 02:52 PM
I dont agree with illegal aliens they should be deported. but those that come to the land of the free legally I have no problem with this. A? if you are a buissiness owner and you have to pay 1 american 20.00 an hour to do a job slowly and you can get three aliens to do 4 times the production as only one man at half the price what would you do?? no Im not a buisiness owner just my take on the whole thing. if you post to this ? post honestly not some hillbilly crap. just so ya know Im about as redneck as you can get but have put some thought into this matter. it all comes down to the all mighty $$ our auto makers are the prime example. :eek:

dirtdobber
05-01-2006, 07:21 PM
swamp but what Id like to know is how many americans in what we are might degrade themselves by having to pick fruit for a living? me if I had to to feed my family you bet your sweet ass I would do what ever I had to to make sure my family had food to eat. :D

woody
05-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Yes we will swamp...for stupid reasons! What does it really matter? Look no farther than our pathetic voting record. Where in the hell is the working man at the last elections? Rising health care and rising taxes...outpace all wages...of anybody working for an hourly wage! Who are voting for... who are voting? Better yet... how about this... how about working in a foreign country and paying no taxes... and living in the U.S. and better yet.... Bitch and moan about what were doing or not doing... ALL THE WHILE NOT STANDING-UP AND SERVING YOUR COUNTRY! Well shit me some breakfast.... really man ... love your posts... but this is some real shit... people are dying for US... RIGHT NOW! ex-paratrooper( 82nd AIRBORNE) woody

dirtdobber
05-01-2006, 08:01 PM
did some time in faiat nam what years were you there. also FT. BENNING, FT.JACKSON, a.i.t. in aberdeen proven grounds. originally 63 whiskey but that got old real quick. I also believe that if we stood up as a country and told our gov. to go fuck them selves bring back CAPITAL punishment things might get a little better. :D

woody
05-01-2006, 08:16 PM
11b 1p... 19d... there ya go... anybody in the GROUP should be able too tell where woody's been. woody

dirtdobber
05-01-2006, 08:20 PM
why jump from a perfectly good airplane? older bro was seal team, dad did 2 tours in nam, little bro still in fighting for us. me got out after bad car accident total hip no p.t. :mad:

woody
05-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Many thanks to you father and your brother... ask them when there ready about... the recent attacks on hourly wages by the BUSH administation(BACON-DAVIS) woody. P.s. what have YOU done for YOUR country lately...woody

dirtdobber
05-01-2006, 08:35 PM
paid my fucking taxes!!!!!!!! :mad:

woody
05-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Yup...paid them too... tired of those that really haven't... Man imagine that... and...I'm an what? Minority? American Indian ... and proud of it! woody

dirtdobber
05-01-2006, 08:48 PM
and this country was stolen from the true americans so we would not have to pay taxes what the shit??????????

woody
05-01-2006, 08:54 PM
No.... WE stole this country fair and square....Especially the south! woody

dirtdobber
05-01-2006, 09:04 PM
spent three years in SEATTLE cold as hell. we need a revolution.

woody
05-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Live and work honestly...work hard for the money... have no shame about beating the everloving CRAP out of somebody else that doesn't beleive in that! MOST ARE SELF-RIGHTOUS...ASSHATS (WHITE). woody

woody
05-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Oh-Oh...shit we should start a march... woody

woody
05-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Don't need followers ... well kick all asses buy my self!...(Paratrooper...82nd AIRBORNE... to General PATTON.) Better quote to follow. After the General got over the dis... THE PARATROOPER SAID" WHERE'S THE FRONT?... AT THE END OF MY RIFLE AND WHERE I'M STANDING!.... Actually... It was a General during the battle of the bulge... A tank general approached a paratooper...and asked him... the famous question of all time,,, where's the front? The soldier never skipped a beat and said the famous words...Follow Me I'm AIRBORNE...WERE ALWAYS AT THE FRONT!

woody
05-01-2006, 10:25 PM
American Indian...deal with shit on a daily basis... LOVE THE CRAP COMMING OUT OF IDAHO... Bring it to MY face you little... WANNA be WELFORE BABIES...MAN...HARDSHIP...DUTY..,.HONOR...COUNTRY. .. WHatta concept! KISS MY PATRIOTIC ASS! woody

woody
05-01-2006, 10:33 PM
actually how loud are you gonna bark...when the truth comes out? woody

lineman641
05-02-2006, 08:24 AM
Subject: Life is Good in 'our' USA!

POEM - Illegal Immigrants

I cross ocean,

poor and broke,

Take bus,

see employment folk

Nice man

treat me good in there,

Say I need

go see Welfare.

Welfare say,

"You come no more,

We send cash

right to your door."

Welfare checks,

they make you wealthy,

Medicaid,

it keep you healthy!

By and by,

Got plenty money,

Thanks to you,

TAXPAYER dummy.

Write to friends

in motherland,

Tell them

'come, fast as you can'

They come in turbans

and old pick-up trucks,

I buy big house

with welfare bucks.

They come here,

we live together,

More welfare checks,

it gets better!

Fourteen families,

they moving in,

But neighbor's patience

wearing thin.

Finally, American guy

moves away,

I buy his house,

and then I say,

"Find more aliens

for house to rent."

In my yard

I put a tent.

Send for family

they just trash,

But they, too,

draw welfare cash!

Everything is

very good,

Soon we own

whole neighborhood.

We have hobby

it called breeding,

Welfare pay

for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?

Wife need pills?

We get free!

We got no bills!

TAXPAYER crazy!

He pay all year,

To keep welfare

running here.

We think America

darn good place!

Too darn good

for old American race.

If they no like us,

they can scram,

Got lots of room

in Pakistan.

Ah yes, Life is Good in 'our' USA!

SEND THIS TO EVERY

TAXPAYER YOU KNOW

--

dirtdobber
05-02-2006, 08:52 PM
you miss what I tried to say. we all are immigrants yes? well if they come here legal like no problem but the illegal bastards shoot them. our ancesters floated over here unless you happen to be AMERICAN INDIAN and pay no taxes sorry I upset you. but it is the land of oppurtunity we would not be here if it werent for our ancesters would we. this is like a black man saying hes african american he aint never stepped foot on african soil hell hes lucky if he stayed in school long enough to see a globe with that continant on it. ask him to spell africa? martin luther king had a dream look what happened to him!!!! :D

dirtdobber
05-02-2006, 09:31 PM
do something to that thing and make it go down looks like your name suits ya. tell me when your ready for battle Ill stand beside 100% BROTHER.

onetuck
05-03-2006, 12:06 AM
wow! monica admits on this board she(he) is a fag! so, god hates you? imagine that

woody
05-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Don't know who your reffering to tuck? Hey it looks like the backlash to the marches and protests are getting really ugly... for good reason! Legal Immigration for somebody from the phillipines...13 years... read that today... also read that gangs are encouraging members to join the military for urban-warfare combat experiance. Guess that the tattoo and piercing restrictions have been lifted... man what does anybody expect when standards are lowered? Also ... since when does one race get preferance over another? All immigrents are doing a slow burn over the hispanic activists. Like I said... looks like a backfire on their political leaders part. Man I hope this isn't the desciding topic of our next elections. woody

woody
05-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Yup... nothing personal... but this can't happen... Man it's really scary... The gangs of l.a. are actually encouraging their younger members to enlist in the military... to learn urban(close combat) warfare. How is this possible... you ask? Well it seems that the DOD lowered the requirements to enlist in the military... no tattoos... no periecings.... no dyed hair... etc. WELL THEY JUST SAID... SHOW-UP AND YOUR IN! Man give any old 18 kid an automatic weapon...THERE gonna USE IT!...Does'nt matter if you think your smarter than them or wiser...blah...blah...blah. Don,t want to serve... be wary of those that actually do... LOOK AROUND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY FEEL SAFE ENOUGH TO GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT! woody

woody
05-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Man I can't leave it hanging like this ...SWAMPRAT...IS THE MAN... ON THIS WEBSITE...AND ON LIFE... AND EVERYTHING ELSE! woody P.S. don't agree with him on UNION issues... agree with him on some work issues. Would gladly enjoy buying him a drink and having him disagree with everything I just said! woody

dirtdobber
05-04-2006, 08:48 PM
have to agree with ya about SWAMP he aint got a damn thing wrong with him. even though some members disagree (c.p.) I still think hell answer from the heart not from some book somewhere he still believes in the word. for me send the wet back bastards packin. :)