PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Dobber

bad attitude
05-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Take a spelling class. The word is spelled DIARRHEA and its probably what you get when its your turn to climb.

BigClive
05-03-2006, 06:41 PM
The word is spelled DIARRHEA and its probably what you get when its your turn to climb.

Hi Bad Attitude. I'm sorry to hear you get Diarrhea when you climb. I used to think the worst thing you could drop on a groundsman was a wire, but obviously not in your case.

Perhaps you could get some relief by wearing huge rubber panty liners.

bad attitude
05-03-2006, 06:48 PM
The English were run out of this country once, its about high time it happend again. When I have to go diarrhea I do it on the QUEEN.

dirtdobber
05-03-2006, 08:42 PM
I know :D you you were the little boy on the porch in the movie deliverence or is it your the star in broke back mountain?

BigClive
05-04-2006, 12:58 PM
The English were run out of this country once, its about high time it happend again. When I have to go diarrhea I do it on the QUEEN.

Do one for me too buddy. I'm Scottish. :D

dirtdobber
05-04-2006, 08:32 PM
looks like hes one of those little punks that think they have reached LINEMAN status because his wife gave his dick back to him. then taught the little FAGGET how to use the computer oh I might have spelled that wrong but I bet he gets it. little punk I pissed a bigger puddle than what you are able to walk through pussy. BRING IT!!!!! :mad:

bowbender10
06-03-2006, 08:42 PM
That was great Clive!!! telling BA to do one for you too,that you were Scottish...he's such an ignorant ass it's funny,we got a guy just like him in our yard and he aint worth a shit!!!

topgroove
06-03-2006, 09:26 PM
B.A. is off on disability at the moment. one of the apps he bad mouthed in another thread accidently dropped a steel sling on him. A couple days later his foreman dropped a three pound hammer on him. hmmmmmm, I wonder why people keep dropping things on him?

Viperexaf
06-10-2006, 10:19 PM
sounds like he wasn't half the lineman that he kept mouthing about on here. oh well you get what you deserve. Kind of cruel but it's funny in alot of ways. Hopefully he's learned his lesson, course guys like him then i doubt it. be safe everyone

dbrown20
06-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Admit it Bad Attitude, you're an apprentice, right? I can spot them a mile away. dbrown20

Squizzy
06-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Diarreah? huh? I thought that that was a hereditory syndrome as it is said to run in you genes.....