PDA

View Full Version : Lost Art ?

Koga
05-04-2006, 05:12 AM
Where are ya girl ? Hope everything is alright in your neck of the woods.We haven't heard from ya in a while ,whassup? :cool:

Koga

Squizzy
05-05-2006, 06:44 AM
I am sure i saw Lostart listed as being on line lastnight having a look around.

Lizzy Borden
05-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Ha Ha to Lostart.........the snow finally melted and I am getting a tan.....well at least a farmers tan for now.

BigClive
05-14-2006, 05:28 AM
I hope Lostart didn't get reprimanded by her hubby for being too chatty here.

loodvig
05-14-2006, 10:43 AM
I hope all is well with her! Here's her email addy if someone wants to write her.

tracy24art@hotmail.com <tracy24art@hotmail.com>

LostArt
05-14-2006, 11:58 PM
LMAO!!! Koga darlin'..........here I am! Barehander and Loodvig have given me a holler. And Swamp knows I can get all tied up with stuff. Just a bunch of stuff really guys. Nuttin' serious though. Everything is fine and even the boss is still his ornery ole self! And Clive, I've been chattin' the boss's head off lately! Hehehe True! I've put him to work in my yard this spring! You all aught to hear him, "Woman, *&%$! Why must we do this &^#$@! every &^%@#! year??!! I keep thinking you will tire of this &^#$@! But, no! Here I am doing this same ole *&#$@! again and you would think.............." See? I told you he was ornery! :D

And Squizzy is right! I did sneak in for a few minutes. And when Barehander said you guys were askin' about me, I did check a few threads, but everything seemed fine!! :-)

Hey Lizzy girl! Glad it's getting warmer up there! Now we are getting cooler weather again! (What's up with dat?) Tans are good. Even farmer tans. But, come this Tuesday, I'm gonna have a biopsy done. Hopefully, all is well. I don't expect anything bad. My farmer dad had the same thing on his face from the sun but it was okay. My places are on my right upper arm and my left back leg, down by my ankle. We shall see. But, I feel positive about it.

Well, this was a nice surprise guys. I'll try and do better. But, school ends this Friday, graduation, post planning.............and then this girl will actually have some time!!!

I'll be baaaaaaaaack!!!! :D

--LA

Koga
05-15-2006, 03:59 AM
Just curious as to whats been up and glad to hear everything is ok.

Koga

BigClive
05-16-2006, 02:33 PM
I'll be baaaaaaaaack!!!! :D

Hasta la vista Babeeee.

(Whatever that means.) :)

woody
05-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Stay positive, L.A. ... keep posting. woody

LostArt
05-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Thanks again Koga!

And Clive, I think you just sent me a "good bye and good riddance" comment! LOL! :D

Thanks Woody. :) Actually I received word from the doc that I do NOT have skin cancer. At least not the bad stuff. The boss kills me. He says, "You better see about that. You have had that for years woman. You need to check that sh*t out! It might be serious." Heh. I tell him I feel positive that all is fine and he will see soon enough that it is. Well, I get off the phone with the doctor and the boss asks, "Well?" I grin and say the results were negative. He says, "See? I told you it would be okay." Oh brother!!! The man kills me! :D

Well, it's about damn time.

Shit, if I left, nobody would even notice. You leave for 2 months, and everybody goes apeshit!. :-)

LMAO!!! Hehehehe............I just gotta meet you and Lady Swamp! Anyone that can put up with your ole cankerous butt has to be a dag gum saint Swamp! And yes, I believe there are walking saints in this world, and she has gotta be ONE! :D

BigClive
05-20-2006, 11:45 AM
And Clive, I think you just sent me a "good bye and good riddance" comment! LOL! :D

Not at all. Just finishing off your Terminator quote. :)

The place seemed quiet without you.

woody
05-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Hey L.A.; glad about the result... sounds like you have a good life partner there... keep ahold of everything. Ya got friends... woody

LostArt
05-20-2006, 11:33 PM
Finishing off is what the Terminator did Clive! LOL! :D Quiet without me? I wonder why????? Hehehehe...........;)

Thanks Woody. I don't think the man is half bad actually. Guess I will keep him a bit longer. Too much invested now! And that is what he says about me! :D

Thanks guys. I've made a mental note to try and stop by more often. ;)