PDA

View Full Version : Islam a religion of Peace? Muslim Arab Iraq Afganastan Hamas Isreal

CenterPointEX
05-17-2006, 06:48 PM
There are over 100 verses in the Koran for instruction about Jihad... Folks can explain these into something they are not, but they pretty much in context speak for themselves... Here are a few examples... but first a quote from our muslim friend...

.You are confusing your self about who is a believer , in your view the Koran defines a believer as only a Muslim ....This is not true ...the believers in Koran are men of all the three religions (the people of the book (i.e. Christians, Jews, and Muslims)...it is true man …

These are suras from the Koran...

5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoeveR amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

[5.14] And with those who say, We are Christians, We made a covenant, but they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of, therefore We excited among them enmity and hatred to the day of resurrection;...

[9.29 ] Fight those who do not believe in Allah…nor follow the religion of truth,... those who have been given the Book(The Bible), until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

Sura [9.5] Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush.

[5:33] The just retribution for those who fight GOD [Allah] and His messenger [Muhammed], and commit horrendous crimes, is to be killed, or crucified, or to have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or to be banished from the land. This is to humiliate them in this life, then they suffer a far worse retribution in the Hereafter.

[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque (the Dome of the Rock built upon the site of the Jewish temple in Jerusalem) until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you (there), then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers. (Jews and Christians)

008:012: …make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

008:059-060: [8.59] …let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape. [8.60] …prepare against them what force you can ...to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah’s way [for Jihad] … 008:065: O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand [Infidels].

003:169: …reckon not those (suicide bomers, etc.) who are killed in Allah's [In Jihad] way as dead; nay, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord [meaning they are enjoying their 72 virgins in heaven and have earned the right to bring 70 of their family members with them];

They also get to take seventy of their family members with them... That is why Mothers of these children dress them up and send them to suicide bomber school...

004:094-095: [4.94]…when you go to war in Allah's way… [4.95] …those who strive hard [Jihad] in Allah's way with their property and their persons are not equal…Allah shall grant to the strivers [i.e., Jihadist] above the holders back (i.e. those who shy away from Jihad/suicide bomber school) a mighty reward:...
004:100: …whoever flies in Allah's way [forsakes his home to fight in Jihad], he will find in the earth many a place of refuge and abundant resources, and whoever goes forth from his house flying to Allah and His Apostle, and then death overtakes him [in Jihad], his reward is indeed with Allah…

Can this reward be delievered? Satan seems to think so... Matthew 4:9 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Matthew+4:9&version=31) (Whole Chapter) (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Matthew+4&version=31)Click blue link to see Satans thoughts...

Koran :32.[5:32] if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people:
Chaaaw.

This Sura was used in a full page ad in the New York Times to say how peacful a religion Islam is... Only thing they left out the middle part... "Unless it be for spreading mischief in the land" That was purposeful... The Ad read:

Koran :32.[5:32] if any one slew a person it would be as if he slew the whole people:

The actual intent was a message to Isreal... behave or else! In context the Koran was talking about how Cain paid a price for killing Able... and if Isreal did not behave they would also pay a price... This Sura has nothing to do with the peacefulness of Islam...

Squizzy
05-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Of all the e-mails and things i have seen over the years in life , in the army, on TV and online the worst thing i have seen that made me angry and disgusted me the most was a clip sent to me by Zapman. It wasn't meant to be funny it was an eye opener on what some of these "peaceful" muslims are really like. It showed the a procession of Arabs that get out a cut throat razor and smack themselves on the head a few times. Then to make sure it bleeds enough the sicko's start chanting and smacking themselves on the head, what really disgusted me was that they cut the children, toddlers in a couple cases and the look of disgust and hatred from the mother of one child says it all. What i have seen of them over the years hasn't inspired any trust in me, I am a tolerant person but and the difference is not a cultural one its one of decencey and tolerance and some respect for your fellow man. Not going around and putting your kids forward for a suicide bombing to become a martyr and bang 70 odd virgins in heaven. Which is a laugh when you think about it, a religion that makes women cover up and hide from the veiw of all other males. A religion that punishes unfaithful men and women (usually the woman) to some horrific and barbaric punishment. Political correctness has gone mad as to why we should even entertain the thought as to let them into our countries. What do they do when they get here? They keep to their own communities and preach hatred of the West, the West that now houses them and pays them unemployment benifits,health care etc then they all work for cash pay no tax and demand that they be given a Muslim state and when they get told no they declare war or start a political party to start a Muslim state. I have little doubt that the 3rd World War will be fought between Muslim and Christrian forces.
Islam a religion of peace? I think not , lets face it if the Arabs did not have oil no one would even bother with them. Indonesia doesn't have any oil they are just a bunch of nutcases and it is unfortunate that Australia has the worlds most populace muslim nation on its doorstep and the efforts our government goes to, to keep them happy is disgraceful. The cheeky bastards recently demanded that we let fleets of Indonesian fishing boats into our waters to fish. They said that because they are a bigger nation (in population) we should let them in and turn a blind eye they have already decimated vast areas of the northern half of Australia's territorial waters from illegal fishing should just sink them all what are they going to do threaten war again. They can't even keep their own population under control and couldn't organise a plane or helicopter to fly over areas devistated by the tsunami for 3 days don't take rubbish from them let them know where they stand so that no one has any illusion about where they stand in international relationships.....

Apples
05-18-2006, 11:59 PM
" A man who has had sexual relations with an animal, such as a sheep, may not eat its meat. He would commit sin" - from the late (too bad) ayatollah
khomeinis blue book. They're as cuckoo as can be...

Apples
05-19-2006, 12:05 AM
Another beauty from the blue book : " If a man marries a minor who has reached the age of 9 and if during the defloration he breaks the hymen he may not enjoy her any longer" Nutty as squirrel turds

Squizzy
05-22-2006, 10:05 AM
I saw a website years ago that all sorts of funny laws and customs. One of them stated that in Iran it was illegal to have sex with a male animal..........lol

CenterPointEX
06-13-2006, 09:13 PM
I reckon they wanted to be righteous like the Levitical version, but they missed a little... Leviticus 17 it says no sex with animals period.

The cease fire is has been undone between Palestine and Isreal.

BigClive
06-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Another beauty from the blue book : " If a man marries a minor who has reached the age of 9 and if during the defloration he breaks the hymen he may not enjoy her any longer" Nutty as squirrel turds

So basically you can shag a young virgin then dump her?

Hmmm.

BigClive
06-14-2006, 07:21 PM
I saw a website years ago that all sorts of funny laws and customs. One of them stated that in Iran it was illegal to have sex with a male animal..........lol

I'm not sure if that comes under homophobia or bestiality. What about homophobestiality. :)

BigClive
06-14-2006, 07:23 PM
but they missed a little... Leviticus 17 it says no sex with animals period.

I can see the point in that. You shouldn't really have sex with anything during it's period. It just makes such a mess. :mad:

CenterPointEX
06-14-2006, 08:06 PM
There are over 100 verses in the Koran for instruction about Jihad... Folks can explain these into something they are not, but they pretty much in context speak for themselves... Here are a few examples... but first a quote from our muslim friend...

.You are confusing your self about who is a believer , in your view the Koran defines a believer as only a Muslim ....This is not true ...the believers in Koran are men of all the three religions (the people of the book (i.e. Christians, Jews, and Muslims)...it is true man …

5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoeveR amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

[5.14] And with those who say, We are Christians, We made a covenant, but they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of, therefore We excited among them enmity and hatred to the day of resurrection;...

[9.29 ] Fight those who do not believe in Allah…nor follow the religion of truth,... those who have been given the Book(The Bible), until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

Sura [9.5] Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush.

[5:33] The just retribution for those who fight GOD [Allah] and His messenger [Muhammed], and commit horrendous crimes, is to be killed, or crucified, or to have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or to be banished from the land. This is to humiliate them in this life, then they suffer a far worse retribution in the Hereafter.

[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque (the Dome of the Rock built upon the site of the Jewish temple in Jerusalem) until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you (there), then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers. (Jews and Christians)

008:012: …make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

008:059-060: [8.59] …let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape. [8.60] …prepare against them what force you can ...to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah’s way [for Jihad] … 008:065: O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand [Infidels].

003:169: …reckon not those (suicide bomers, etc.) who are killed in Allah's [In Jihad] way as dead; nay, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord [meaning they are enjoying their 72 virgins in heaven and have earned the right to bring 70 of their family members with them];

They also get to take seventy of their family members with them... That is why Mothers of these children dress them up and send them to suicide bomber school...

004:094-095: [4.94]…when you go to war in Allah's way… [4.95] …those who strive hard [Jihad] in Allah's way with their property and their persons are not equal…Allah shall grant to the strivers [i.e., Jihadist] above the holders back (i.e. those who shy away from Jihad/suicide bomber school) a mighty reward:...
004:100: …whoever flies in Allah's way [forsakes his home to fight in Jihad], he will find in the earth many a place of refuge and abundant resources, and whoever goes forth from his house flying to Allah and His Apostle, and then death overtakes him [in Jihad], his reward is indeed with Allah…

Can this reward be delievered? Satan seems to think so... Matthew 4:9 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Matthew+4:9&version=31) (Whole Chapter) (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Matthew+4&version=31)Click blue link to see Satans thoughts...

Koran :32.[5:32] if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people:
Chaaaw.

This Sura was used in a full page ad in the New York Times to say how peacful a religion Islam is... Only thing they left out the middle part... "Unless it be for spreading mischief in the land" That was purposeful... The Ad read:

Koran :32.[5:32] if any one slew a person it would be as if he slew the whole people:

The actual intent was a message to Isreal... behave or else! In context the Koran was talking about how Cain paid a price for killing Able... and if Isreal did not behave they would also pay a price... This Sura has nothing to do with the peacefulness of Islam................

BigClive
06-15-2006, 01:57 PM
I hate to say it, but when I was an apprentice I was sent to work on a steelwork crane with a bible thumping electrician who kept working God into every conversation.

Instead of meeting him on the job again the next day I just went into the office and got myself another job to go to instead. :)

zapman3021
06-16-2006, 09:09 AM
squizz well said man i agree whole heartedly i was bought up to tolerate all kinds of diversity but in all honesty as i grow older and experiance more in life i have realised that certain diversities are really quite discusting and not worthy of concideration let alone tollerence i would like to think that god made diversity to make life interseting not hatefull and discusting but all i see when i look at the so called religon of peace is utter revulsion how is it that a people could treat their woman like they have the plague send the boys off (boys that dont even know what it is to be a man ) as suicide bommers and delude them into believing that they will sit at the right hand of god......what kind of a person tells there child that ...."son go blow yourself up and kill a heap of infidells and you will be rewarded in death " perverted sick people life is precious and not to be squandered and these people send their youngest off to die with little conscience.....nothing but spinless cowards ....and all i can say is .....HELL IS WAITING THEY ALREADY HAVE YOUR ROOM NUMBERS

CenterPointEX
06-16-2006, 10:05 PM
That aint preaching Swamp... That is quotes from the Koran... This is a thread started in response to that Muslim fella who hung here a while... He was trying to defend the Koran as being misunderstood... He said it was a book of peace and that it condoned no violence and or Al Quadia... So I simply dug up a bunch of verses from the Koran and that long post is them... They speak for themselves....

Orgnizdlbr
06-18-2006, 09:22 AM
That aint preaching Swamp... That is quotes from the Koran... This is a thread started in response to that Muslim fella who hung here a while... He was trying to defend the Koran as being misunderstood... He said it was a book of peace and that in condoned no violence and in Al Quadia... So I simply dug up a bunch of verses from the Koran and that long post is them... They speak for themselves....

I have posted verse from the Koran that was contrary to what you have posted in previous threads CP. Back to the old question, who's version is the correct interpretation?

CenterPointEX
06-18-2006, 10:39 AM
The verses above OGB are direct quotes from the Koran, I provided links so you can go and read them in context. I contend that they stand alone... the context confirms that. You will not find anyone who disagrees with the position that the english words used in them are a direct translation from one language to another.
Origionaly Posted by OGB: I have posted verse from the Koran that was contrary to what you have posted in previous threads CP. Back to the old question, who's version is the correct interpretation? I understand you have posted contrary Koranic Verses... The Koran is chock full of verses; in context, that not only disagree, but are diametricly opposed to each other... I agree with you OGB that neither you nor I read the language in which the Koran was written... But we do have copies of the Koran in the original... The Koran by the way has been under revision since its inception... Even Muhammed deleted large chunks of it claiming that part of it was written while he was under Satanic Influence. That was the thrust of the book "Satanic Verses" a few years back... Islam went nuts at the writing of that book because it exposed the truth of the matter.
.................In this we see a great difference between Christians and Muslims... When error is exposed in Islam, their response is to kill anyone who exposes this error and any person or nation that publishes this truth... Christians ;as in the case of the Da Vinci Code, simply go to the source of Truth, and make it known to all who will listen. Islam does not have that option because when they go to their source, they discover that the error is heir apparent... at that point they; as do cornered criminals, either submit to the authorative truth, or react in violence and rebellion...

What are a few of the most popular translations of the Koran OGB?

Orgnizdlbr
06-18-2006, 05:17 PM
I understand you have posted contrary Koranic Verses... The Koran is chock full of verses; in context, that not only disagree, but are diametricly opposed to each other... I agree with you OGB that neither you nor I read the language in which the Koran was written...

I have a distinct advantage when it comes to the Arabic language CP. You see, in college my son minored in Arabic studies, he reads writes and speaks Arabic, he understands different dialects of the language. There are different translations of the Koran, just as there are of the Bible, all according to who translates it for you....as for my son, looking to hook up with a government agency, wont hire him till he's 23....

Orgnizdlbr
06-20-2006, 06:50 AM
That's really interesting Labor. I certainly know you're proud of your Son.
Incredible.
Your son will have a job waiting for him when he turns 23....
Our govt. should change the rules....

America needs people like your son....Today.

I am proud as hell of him Swamp, and I'm proud as hell about what he wants to do with the language.....dont nake sense to me that they wont hire till 23.....

CenterPointEX
06-20-2006, 08:35 AM
OGB, would it be possible to get your son to examine the verses that are the set forth in this thread, and let me know if or not they are what they appear to be from the English Version set forth...?

Also, you appear to have made the claim that our Bible translations are varied and thus have more than one meaning for some particular passages. I challenge you to give us one example of that.

Orgnizdlbr
06-21-2006, 08:51 AM
OGB, would it be possible to get your son to examine the verses that are the set forth in this thread, and let me know if or not they are what they appear to be from the English Version set forth...?

Also, you appear to have made the claim that our Bible translations are varied and thus have more than one meaning for some particular passages. I challenge you to give us one example of that.

Leviticus 4

1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them: 3If the priest that is anointed do sin according to the sin of the people; then let him bring for his sin, which he hath sinned, a young bullock without blemish unto the LORD for a sin offering. King James Bible online.

Leviticus 4

1 The Lord said to Moses,

2"Tell the Isrealites: When a person inadvertently commits a sin against some command of the Lord by doing one of the forbidden things
3 if it is the annointed priest who thus sins and thereby makes the people also become guilty, he shall present to the Lord a young, unblemished bull as a sin offering for the sin he commited. St Joseph "New Catholic Edition" of the Holy Bible 1962, This is from my Bible CP, I have had it since 1966

I opened the book and chose this because it was the 1st page I came to. As you can see, the translation is different, whether or not the meaning is any different is subjective and is open to interetation by the reader. I,m not saying which passage is the correct translation, but you have to admit CP, the translation is different.

BTW, do you think the writer of Leviticus used a word like inadvertantly?

I'll be away on business for 3 days, I'll ask my son to look at verse here and see if the translation is accurate.

CenterPointEX
06-22-2006, 12:28 AM
Leviticus 4....I opened the book and chose this because it was the 1st page I came to. As you can see, the translation is different, whether or not the meaning is any different is subjective and is open to interetation by the reader. I,m not saying which passage is the correct translation, but you have to admit CP, the translation is different.

BTW, do you think the writer of Leviticus used a word like inadvertantly?

The challenge was finding a passage in which two translations convey differant meanings. This expample does not pass muster for the challenge as both translations say the same thing. Your Catholic Bible, as well as the KJV were translated not from a translation, but rather they were translated by scholars who have studied Greek and Hebrew who were translating the best available manuscripts from their origional languages.

King James English is a not Modern English... It borders on being foreign... One can have a lot of fun playing the two on each other and this has been done most notibly in Monty Phythons Flying Circus...

but back to the subject... Unintentional sin, Sins committeted in ignorance, inadvertantly sinning... etc. all convey the same meaning.

Basicly this Leviticus four passage... continued in chapter five... and duplicated in Numbers fifteen all deal with the premise that ingnorance of the law is no excuse. The Lord said unto Moses, tell the folks ignorance of the law is no excuse... and when your inadvertant sins are discovered, here is the set of instructions on how to deal with that in case examples.

This is a Biblical Law whose precepts are written into American Law by the way... Try telling the Judge you did not know the speed limit was seventy. He will tell ya, here is how we are gonna deal with your ignorant inadvertant speeding... Bring a calf... or better yet go sell the calf and bring the proceeds to the clerck and we will let you go about your bussiness...

American Indians will not be excused from speeding on the Interstate even if they did not know because they had never been off the reservation... And if'n they tomahawk the judge for his actions... well they will be held responsible for that also... But I wander into infinite digression so I'd better quit while I'm a head...

Orgnizdlbr
06-24-2006, 07:47 PM
The challenge was finding a passage in which two translations convey differant meanings. This expample does not pass muster for the challenge as both translations say the same thing. Your Catholic Bible, as well as the KJV were translated not from a translation, but rather they were translated by scholars who have studied Greek and Hebrew who were translating the best available manuscripts from their origional languages.

King James English is a not Modern English... It borders on being foreign... One can have a lot of fun playing the two on each other and this has been done most notibly in Monty Phythons Flying Circus...

but back to the subject... Unintentional sin, Sins committeted in ignorance, inadvertantly sinning... etc. all convey the same meaning.

Basicly this Leviticus four passage... continued in chapter five... and duplicated in Numbers fifteen all deal with the premise that ingnorance of the law is no excuse. The Lord said unto Moses, tell the folks ignorance of the law is no excuse... and when your inadvertant sins are discovered, here is the set of instructions on how to deal with that in case examples.

This is a Biblical Law whose precepts are written into American Law by the way... Try telling the Judge you did not know the speed limit was seventy. He will tell ya, here is how we are gonna deal with your ignorant inadvertant speeding... Bring a calf... or better yet go sell the calf and bring the proceeds to the clerck and we will let you go about your bussiness...

American Indians will not be excused from speeding on the Interstate even if they did not know because they had never been off the reservation... And if'n they tomahawk the judge for his actions... well they will be held responsible for that also... But I wander into infinite digression so I'd better quit while I'm a head...

the interpretation is subjective. " according to the sin of the people" and "makes the people become guilty" can be interpreted differently by different people...like you and I.....how many trnslations from the ancient to greek have been made?

CenterPointEX
06-26-2006, 12:04 AM
the interpretation is subjective. " according to the sin of the people" and "makes the people become guilty" can be interpreted differently by different people...like you and I.....how many trnslations from the ancient to greek have been made? The Greek manuscripts have been used to translate into Spanish, King James English, German, American English, and thousands of other languages.

In context both of your translations say the same thing. Inturpretation is not subjective when derived from the context including numbers fifteen which is a parallel passage. If you study the context you will find as I said, "The passage says ignorance of the law is no excuse... If the Priest or Levite teaches you the wrong thing by rote or by example, when your sins are pointed out and or discovered, this is the formula for dealing with them." In other words a priest can make the folks become guilty by teachings contrary to the law. The Priest may teach by expample things contrary to the law thus in following suit the people do sin accordingly..

Lev four goes on to describe the penalty for each office of society; if you will, who commits these sins.

If you don't know Spanish very well and you start reading something in Spanish, then yes... Your limited understanding of Spanish requires you to inject subjective inturpretation. The same thing applies when you start reading King James English, and KJ English is not something you are well versed in. But the folks who put togather the KJV were students of both and thus were qualified to make the translation. But though you and I are versed in neither Greek nor King James English, we can read the whole of chapters four and five in the KJV and because of the context we will see the meaning and it will be clear not subjective... The Bible is Cool like that.

Leviticus 41And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them: 3If the priest that is anointed do sin acording to the sin of the people; then let him bring for his sin, which he hath sinned, a young bullock without blemish unto the LORD for a sin offering. King James Bible online.
Leviticus 4 1 The Lord said to Moses, 2"Tell the Isrealites: When a person inadvertently commits a sin against some command of the Lord by doing one of the forbidden things
3 if it is the annointed priest who thus sins and thereby makes the people also become guilty, he shall present to the Lord a young, unblemished bull as a sin offering for the sin he commited. St Joseph "New Catholic Edition" of the Holy Bible 1962, This is from my Bible CP, I have had it since 1966

Orgnizdlbr
06-26-2006, 07:40 AM
In context both of your translations say the same thing. Inturpretation is not subjective when derived from the context including numbers fifteen which is a parallel passage.

Interpretation is most certainly subjective.....as in I interpret it differently than you.....

CenterPointEX
04-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Hermeneutics: The theory and methodology of interpretation.

Using Bible to interpret Bible... if you do such a thing OGB... the answer always comes up the same. You are correct in saying OGB can give anything a definition according to his subjection. One could decide a Tiger is a mouse... and according to that persons understanding the Tiger would be a mouse. But if we poll the audience, read the text books, talk to the animal control people, and take a field trip to the zoo... all of those sources of authority would concur that a tiger is not a mouse... Cept for maybe William Clinton as he would be hung up on the word is.
.............But none the less OGB, if you give Leviticus four Hebrew text, along with numbers fifteen Hebrew text, to a dozen independent Hebrew Scholars... they all return with the same result... The method of using Bible to interpret Bible continues add infinitum to clarify exponentially. The only reason anyone would come up with another meaning to these verses is because they chose to ignore the elephant in the room. Why do people ignore the elephant in the room...? Pride my friend... more often than not Pride...

Orgnizdlbr
04-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Your'e talkin bout the Bible, right labor?

Or just "shit in General".................

In this case, yes Swamp. But interpretation on issues in general can have different interpretations I.E. have two lawyers read the same text and see what each interpretation is......

CenterPointEX
04-11-2007, 07:03 PM
I reiterate...

Hermeneutics: The theory and methodology of interpretation.

Using Bible to interpret Bible... if you do such a thing OGB... the answer always comes up the same. You are correct in saying OGB can give anything a definition according to his subjection. One could decide a Tiger is a mouse... and according to that persons understanding the Tiger would be a mouse. But if we poll the audience, read the text books, talk to the animal control people, and take a field trip to the zoo... all of those sources of authority would concur that a tiger is not a mouse... Cept for maybe William Clinton as he would be hung up on the word is.
.............But none the less OGB, if you give Leviticus four Hebrew text, along with numbers fifteen Hebrew text, to a dozen independent Hebrew Scholars... they all return with the same result... The method of using Bible to interpret Bible continues add infinitum to clarify exponentially. The only reason anyone would come up with another meaning to these verses is because they chose to ignore the elephant in the room. Why do people ignore the elephant in the room...? Pride my friend... more often than not Pride...

CenterPointEX
08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
The World Muslim population now stands at one billion... a formadible foe... nintey percent Sunni and ten percent Shittes...

CenterPointEX
01-08-2008, 10:56 PM
So... Is Islam a religion of peace? Will they lay down their arms and live happily ever if the pull out of Iraq? or will all Hell break loose? If you read it and take it in context... the Koran does not preach love your neighbor as yourself... quite the opposite.

CenterPointEX
10-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Speaking of Islam... Our Kenyan Born President Wanna Be... Hussian Obama... as a child... attended Muslim School... Then when he grew up... He converted to the Black Liberation Theology Religion of Rev. Wright... Colin Powell... whom I would have no problem voting for as President... has thrown his Politics out the window to vote along Race lines... I'm thinking that if Obama don't win... they are gonna go nuts... and if'n he Do win... they are gonna go nuts... Let's hope America has not lost all it's senses and given in to subjecting this country to the rule of the UN and the subjigation of our Constitutional Freedoms... The freedom to live in a ditch or to make something of ourselves...

For all you Pro Choicers... listen up... in an Obamanation... you will not have a Choice!

CenterPointEX
11-11-2008, 09:40 PM
See....you and I ain't really that much different at all in our thinking.:D I do not know if this is a vice or virtue?

CenterPointEX
01-31-2009, 08:51 PM
This is gonna be Interesting... Let's see how President Hussean makes peace with Islam...

Dave@PSE&G
02-02-2009, 11:54 AM
This is gonna be Interesting... Let's see how President Hussean makes peace with Islam...

The left has been pissing and moaning for years about how things are being handled. Now they'll get their chance. I think that they will find that it is much easier to sit back anc criticize after the fact then it is to step up and deal with a problem then face the criticism later. I hope Pelosi and Ried have a swell time.

IronLine
02-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Well...Personally I hope they have a great time and succeed...Same way I felt when ya'll had office. I understand not liking policies and ideas of your "opponents", but sitting back and clapping (like some have done) at the idea of failure in this administration seems pretty jacked up to me. Is it better to have this country fail, at home and abroad, than to have Obama succeed? Just curious.

PA BEN
02-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Well...Personally I hope they have a great time and succeed...Same way I felt when ya'll had office. I understand not liking policies and ideas of your "opponents", but sitting back and clapping (like some have done) at the idea of failure in this administration seems pretty jacked up to me. Is it better to have this country fail, at home and abroad, than to have Obama succeed? Just curious.

that we want him to fail. It's that for years we have heard how the Republicans have done it wrong and the Demo.'s have the only answer, and the media is in the tank with them. I'm not saying the Republicans have done it right and I hope Obama does our Country good. But when he does HIPACRITAL things, then we will point it out. He gets a pass on everything. Do you think that's wright? IT'S CALLED PUT UP OR SHUT UP

IronLine
02-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Ah well, its the same no matter who is in charge. Everyone makes big promises on the campaign trail then backtracks on some of them. After all, they ARE all politicians. (AKA Greasy slimy bastards)

On a side note, you get a lot of work with the snow and storms up here in WA back in Dec. Ben?

PA BEN
02-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Ah well, its the same no matter who is in charge. Everyone makes big promises on the campaign trail then backtracks on some of them. After all, they ARE all politicians. (AKA Greasy slimy bastards)

On a side note, you get a lot of work with the snow and storms up here in WA back in Dec. Ben?

We didn't get as much snow and wind as Seattle and Olympia got.

Dave@PSE&G
02-03-2009, 03:17 PM

IL,
I'm not sitting back and hoping for failure. I hope this guy can deliver as promised. He's the president. End of story.

Pelosi and Reid, on the other hand, have been assholes forever, doing anything they can to screw people up. What I mean when I say that I hope they have a swell time is now it's their turn. They have been busting balls for years, and I can't wait til they get a taste of their own medicine.

Obama hasn't been a negative asshole, so I'll reserve judgement. But those two nitwits...

CenterPointEX
02-19-2009, 06:41 PM
... I understand not liking policies and ideas of your "opponents", but sitting back and clapping (like some have done) at the idea of failure in this administration seems pretty jacked up to me. Is it better to have this country fail, at home and abroad, than to have Obama succeed? Just curious. You are damn Farcking Right! Ironline... If President Insanes goal is to Nationalize Commerce... Shut down opposition voices... Force every American to bend a knee in homage to the Great Government Welfare State.... If President Insanes goal it tax Small Bussiness into submission... If President INsanes goal is to impliment the Bussiness Model that has failed miserably everywhere it has been tried... The bussiness model being SOCIALISM!.......... Then you are Damnd Right... I hope... and I pray that he fails... Cause if'n he succeeds.......... Then we will have HELL to Pay Sir... Show me where it has worked Iron LIne... Show me where it has not failed miserably!!!!!!111

LostArt
02-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Wow. I didn't realize CP was so angry lately.

CenterPointEX
02-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Yes... LA... I'm angry!........ President is a Pied Piper Leading the masses off a cliff... They can not articulate one damn thing he stands for... He is blatent about what he is doing... They are walking off the cliff smiling... I there doesn't seem to be a damn thing I can do about it... I care about them... Yes... I don't want to see this happen to them or me~!

LostArt
02-19-2009, 07:18 PM
I wondered what happened to you CP. I mean, I had to hold a prayer meeting without ya. I did ask about ya though.

Carry on gentlemen. I'll go to the kitchen and ...uh.... fix a sandwich.....or sump'n...........

CenterPointEX
06-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Hey CP! I also hope you are well. Where have you been hiding? Are you just going to show up every 6 months, post in this thread, and then leave again? :D

I been cheating on you guys... I been bloggin on Face Book... They is only so much time in the day...

But... after watching news the last few weeks... well... I just had to come back an see if these folks here are still worshiping President B. Hussein OBama...

We are at WAR!... We are at war with Radical Islam.... They have made promises to wipe Isreal and all their allies off the Map!... Iran has been lobbing test missles around!... Korea is flying test missles over Japan!...

Korea and Iran will soon have the capibility to put nuclear tips on those missles.... President Hussein is coddling these folks... As soon as Korea and Iran get their missles nuclear tipped... They will use them... When they use them... The oil will stop flowing from the middle east... When the Oil stops flowing... the tractors that plow the ground and sow the seed of the crop that feeds America...

Things will Change...
....We have a soft toed self indulgent, yella bellied, metro sexual ,muslim cuddling, kid in a candy in candy store playing president in the White House.

We are in trouble... there is a serious threat out there... Pesident Bush pulled us out of the ABM Treaty... The ABM Treaty prevented us from working on a missle defense system.... OBAMA has put the missle defense system on the back burner.

The United States at this time has no defense system in place to stop interballistic missles.

Have we lost our collective minds????? Does anyone think that OBAMA's gestures of peace towards Radical Islam is gonna make them stop hating Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham Issiac and Jacob?...

Orgnizdlbr
06-10-2009, 12:25 AM
I been cheating on you guys... I been bloggin on Face Book... They is only so much time in the day...

But... after watching news the last few weeks... well... I just had to come back an see if these folks here are still worshiping President B. Hussein OBama...

We are at WAR!... We are at war with Radical Islam.... They have made promises to wipe Isreal and all their allies off the Map!... Iran has been lobbing test missles around!... Korea is flying test missles over Japan!...

Korea and Iran will soon have the capibility to put nuclear tips on those missles.... President Hussein is coddling these folks... As soon as Korea and Iran get their missles nuclear tipped... They will use them... When they use them... The oil will stop flowing from the middle east... When the Oil stops flowing... the tractors that plow the ground and sow the seed of the crop that feeds America...

Things will Change...
....We have a soft toed self indulgent, yella bellied, metro sexual ,muslim cuddling, kid in a candy in candy store playing president in the White House.

We are in trouble... there is a serious threat out there... Pesident Bush pulled us out of the ABM Treaty... The ABM Treaty prevented us from working on a missle defense system.... OBAMA has put the missle defense system on the back burner.

The United States at this time has no defense system in place to stop interballistic missles.

Have we lost our collective minds????? Does anyone think that OBAMA's gestures of peace towards Radical Islam is gonna make them stop hating Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham Issiac and Jacob?...

Lost our minds?? Gotta have a mind to lose one CP, you obviously dont......;)

CenterPointEX
06-11-2009, 06:27 PM
There is not anything he can say... He understands putting your head in the sand and pretending it ain't so won't help.... Just like proclaiming B. Hussein Obama is the Messiah... don't make him so... Neither does calling Sarah Palin a Slut make her so... But... it's all the left has left. Ther Apologists have been reduced to the Truth...

Orgnizdlbr
06-11-2009, 08:27 PM
There is not anything he can say... He understands putting your head in the sand and pretending it ain't so won't help.... Just like proclaiming B. Hussein Obama is the Messiah... don't make him so... Neither does calling Sarah Palin a Slut make her so... But... it's all the left has left. Ther Apologists have been reduced to the Truth...

My head isnt in the sand CP, but you know where yours is, so do me a favor, bend over, grab your ears and pull as hard as you can so as to extricate your head from your azz.....pull hard brother, cuz you're up way passed your shoulders.......:rolleyes:

CenterPointEX
06-12-2009, 12:33 PM
You Poster Boys... your killing me :-)...

You been taking lessons from Letterman... sounds like it.

CenterPointEX
11-07-2009, 09:44 AM
The Army Shooter unloaded on American Troops in Fort Hood... He was shouting the Islamic War Cry... He was doing what good Muslims do... He was working his way to Heaven... He felt he could not deploy to the war and serve Allah... So he did what the good Muslims do... He attempted death by Jihad. Pherhaps Obama will share his Nobel Peace Prize with this Guy... and Nancy Pelosi will hail him a true
American Hero?

004:094-095: [B][4.94]…when you go to war in Allah's way… [4.95] …those who strive hard [Jihad] in Allah's way with their property and their persons are not equal…Allah shall grant to the strivers [i.e., Jihadist] above the holders back (i.e. those who shy away from Jihad/suicide bomber school) a mighty reward:...

The actual intent was a message to Isreal... behave or else! In context the Koran was talking about how Cain paid a price for killing Able... and if Isreal did not behave they would also pay a price... This Sura has nothing to do with the peacefulness of Islam...

CenterPointEX
07-30-2010, 01:07 PM
We are getting down to the nutt cracking... Lock and Load Patriots... November commeth!

koca
07-30-2010, 01:40 PM
That's right CP. I think people have gone though an awakening and there will be a big change. My mother tells me not to lose faith whatever happens in this country the lord is watching and everthing will be as it should.

CenterPointEX
07-30-2010, 03:01 PM
I hear ya loud and clear Sir... If'n ya cain't duck it...
Romans 8:28 it...

Highplains Drifter
08-01-2010, 03:49 AM
No mosque at Ground Zero (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/06/pat-condell-on-ground-zero-mosque-is-it-possible-to-be-astonished-but-not-surprised.html)

CenterPointEX
08-22-2010, 07:25 PM
No Batt's... we are going to do it the American Way... Lock and Load... well you know the term has come to mean... We are going to do battle Batt's... We have taken a page from our Organizer in Cheif... We are going to do battle at the Ballot Box. We are Organizing all over the country Batt's... We are mobilizing our troops to get out the vote... We come not with arrogant blowhards... look in the mirror Batt's... but rather with Grandmaws... Moms... Small bussiness men and women... College Students... and yes Batt's... sad as it might seem... Union Members... The Socialist Revoloution has it's boots on the neck of working Americans... This Community Organizer in Cheif is way off the reservation... We got trouble Batt's and you have been blinded by his Charisma...

CenterPointEX
08-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Barak means lightning! According to Islamic tradition, Barak was a winged, horse-like creature that was smaller than a mule but larger than a Donkey. Muhammad rode on this creature... visiting the site of a Jewish Temple... Seven years after the death of Muhammed, Arab conquerors began construction of the Dome of the Rock under the direction of the Muslim Caliph Umar on the site of that Jewish Temple visited by Muhammed on the back of Barak?!

This Dome of the Rock started around 645 AD still stands as a monument to Islams Victory and attempted destruction of Israel...

Today Islam is still at WAR with the Sons of Abraham... and they plan on 9-11-2011 to begin construction of a monument of Islams Victory in New York and attempted destruction of the "Great Satan"... America...

Not only was there Victory in New York for Islam... but a byproduct of that event was Victory in Washington... with the election of one of their own... Barak Hussein Obama... to the White House... a man born and raised in a Muslim Country... a man who now claims to have been born again in Reverend Wrights Church... A Church that preaches not forgiveness... but rather hatred of perceived opressors... ie. Americans...

heelwinch
08-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Your not going to do shit you sorry muther furker. Coming on here years ago about how the union didn't help you when HL&P put you sorry drugged ass out on the sidewalk.

Some of those first responders where Muslim and you are a sorry racist mutherfuking pimp of fanatic racist religious fruitcakes that are Shitting on the US Constutition in the name of religion.

YOUR ****ING LOCK AND LOAD IS THAT THREAT TO THE PRESIDENT OR ME. WELL THEY THREATENED TO TURN THIS THREAD OVER ON SWAMPRATS THREAT TO OBAMA, BUT I DIDN'T CARE . BUT YOU , YOU KNOW I WILL ON YOU IN A HEARTBEAT. THE JOKE IS ON YOU.

Who you going to turn it over to?? Nancy Pelosi??

Man your a dumb bastard.

You got some big contacts in the secret service???

There must be only one person that can love a dumb bastard like you. And he is the Lord Jesus.

Orgnizdlbr
08-23-2010, 08:49 PM
CP, it's obvious you havent taken the advice I sent your way a while back. I really think you should at least give my advise some consideration, I'm sure you'll feel much better about things. So here goes again, please listen carefully and follow all instuctions in the specific order given:

1: Bend over
2: grab your ears
3: grip firmly with both hands
4: with every ounce of your strenght and energy pull as hard as you can
5: extract your head from your ass
6: breath deeply and clear your lungs, you've been under for a very long time.

If you dont care to follow the given advise, see a shrink, you really fu(king need help Bro....

Orgnizdlbr
08-24-2010, 04:00 AM
"CP, it's obvious you havent taken the advice I sent your way a while back. I really think you should at least give my advise some consideration, I'm sure you'll feel much better about things. So here goes again, please listen carefully and follow all instuctions in the specific order given:

1: Bend over
2: grab your ears
3: grip firmly with both hands
4: with every ounce of your strenght and energy pull as hard as you can
5: extract your head from your ass
6: breath deeply and clear your lungs, you've been under for a very long time.

If you dont care to follow the given advise, see a shrink, you really fu(king need help Bro...."

You're funny labor. The only people with their head up their ass...are guys like you who support your socialist union Fu$kin mentality...and this piece of shit you call a president.:D

YOU really need "help"...bro....
Naw...there Ain't NO help for ignorant assholes like you. Why don't ya just move to Europe...where Socialism is already set up?...It's gonna take a "Bit longer" here in 'merica boy. Long as people like me are alive. Talk to me after Nov.

"bro"....

You been in the sauce again, or are you really turning into the bitter, hateful, feeble minded, one way old man you portray yourself to be on this site?

heelwinch
08-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Wow Mr. Batts. Another chickenhawk.

The only chickenhawks are you and BATTS. I gave him my address he has posted it publicly. Threatened to kill me and several others. Discredits my service to the country because he can't add.
He hasn't come through on any of his threats or promises.

You come in here and run your mouth, no address or profile, you are probably 25 years old, or less.
Apparently your parents don't check the history on your computer.

CenterPointEX
07-29-2011, 02:08 PM
Should the Religion of Peace be practiced by American Soldiers? The most noble thing a Muslim can do is to die in Jihad killing Infidels????? Why does the media not report this everytime a Muslim kills Americans???? and why... if a fella do these wack jobs that arn't Muslims who go on killing sprees always called Christians?... Christianity does not preach murder of the masses... Islams does.? How may terror plots have been uncovered that are not Islamic Radicals???? Obama's Destruction of American not discluded!