PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone here that has their own Line Construction Company?

LostArt
06-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Just wondered. I'm thinking they might not have time to post here, but you never know! This place could be considered a tool.

Do any of you guys work for an individual linework construction company?

dirtdobber
06-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Im currently working for an individually owned co. we do transmission,distribution & underground. all over the great stae of FLORIDA.

lineman barn
06-09-2006, 06:54 AM
There are a lot of contractors working in Florida....it's busy here....too busy for me.....Born and raised here and I am ready to go!

boyakasha
06-09-2006, 08:16 AM
Just wondered. I'm thinking they might not have time to post here, but you never know! This place could be considered a tool.

Do any of you guys work for an individual linework construction company?

I work for a company in Western Australia

LostArt
06-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Dobber, it would surprise me none if you knew the boss buddy! :D

Tammy.................you been seeing alot of those rats lately, have ya? Heh. Curious.........do many contractors enter the rodeo?

Boyakasha..........your username.......is it your real name? Or native? What does it mean? BTW, welcome to PLM.com!!

lineman barn
06-09-2006, 04:47 PM
I think quite a few of the union contractors do....the IBEW is big at the Intl so I bet they would there.

Every where I look are contractors....Shaw, B&B, Pike, you name it. SECO has been doing a lot of reconductor work and B&B has been working for them in Webster.

dirtdobber
06-09-2006, 06:42 PM
worked all over the state know more lineman by face than by name. worked sometime in n.FLA yulee callahan lake city stark and every little town in between. :)

BigClive
06-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Dobber, it would surprise me none if you knew the boss buddy! :D

Tammy.................you been seeing alot of those rats lately, have ya? Heh. Curious.........do many contractors enter the rodeo?

Boyakasha..........your username.......is it your real name? Or native? What does it mean? BTW, welcome to PLM.com!!

Boyakasha has taken his online name from the TV character Ali G. :)

Dunno what it means but if it's anything like the rest of the script it'll be rude. ;)

LostArt
06-09-2006, 07:15 PM
worked all over the state know more lineman by face than by name. worked sometime in n.FLA yulee callahan lake city stark and every little town in between. :)

Oh..........those are just HUGE towns Dobber! :D I'm not very far from Lake City. Ever heard of Live Oak?

Boyakasha has taken his online name from the TV character Ali G. :)

Dunno what it means but if it's anything like the rest of the script it'll be rude. ;)

I don't think I've watched Ali G. I know!! But not many tv programs keep my attention. Rude, eh? Uummmmm.........

LostArt
06-09-2006, 07:17 PM
I think quite a few of the union contractors do....the IBEW is big at the Intl so I bet they would there.

Every where I look are contractors....Shaw, B&B, Pike, you name it. SECO has been doing a lot of reconductor work and B&B has been working for them in Webster.

Pike I recognize. Not really sure on the others.

dirtdobber
06-09-2006, 07:32 PM
yes mam worked there also actually my mothers side of us southerners are from maddison fla. still have family there. my younger bro and his wife live in live oak out in the woods he just got back from germany. but she has been home past 3 years.

LostArt
06-09-2006, 09:51 PM
yes mam worked there also actually my mothers side of us southerners are from maddison fla. still have family there. my younger bro and his wife live in live oak out in the woods he just got back from germany. but she has been home past 3 years.

:eek: Small world.............or small state? Heh.

I probably don't know them (your brother and his wife). Every time when I ask someone their names, I usually don't recognize the name. And I was born and raised in Live Oak. Go figure. And that is a good many years! ;-)

poss11
06-20-2006, 02:26 AM
I work for a company in Western Australia
which great company