PDA

View Full Version : Fighting for the computer..............

LostArt
06-09-2006, 07:01 PM
So, how many of you guys/gals have to fight for the computer??? It hit me that many of you are new at the computer age and some of you still have teenagers at home. Of course I am smirking! Why wouldn't I??? But, I never had to fight for computer rights........for we didn't get one until the kids left home! LOL! The advantages of being a little older. Heh.

However, the phone was normally the thing that was tied up. The boss finally said, "Get another line woman! I have a business to run!" Man, times do change, don't they?

So, are you guys/gals fighting for the use of the computer? :D

LostArt
06-09-2006, 10:16 PM
I'll tell ya what though LA....If I was on Dial up, I wouldn't be on the computer. SPEED is where it's at. Cable or DSL. Dial up modem? I can feel my blood pressure risin... This is the way computers are suppose to be. FAST. If I can't "Click" and it's there, then I'm not there.

LMAO! I just posted that you HAD some patience Swamp!!! Sheesh!!!

Okay.............he has more patience with humans................................HE LIKES!

Heh, heh, heh.

CenterPointEX
06-09-2006, 10:42 PM
wireless router and everybody has a laptop...

LostArt
06-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Shit, that ain't rocket science.

SEE????? What I mean guys!!!! Heh. I think the rascal just called me stupid. :D

wireless router and everybody has a laptop...

I don't!!!

Ummm..........aniversary is coming up though..............

LostArt
06-10-2006, 06:43 AM
Heh, heh, heh. I think all men pretty much get it "out of context" Swamp. :D

Yes dear, I know EXACTLY what you mean buddy and there ain't a THANG wrong with that! You and your lady only beat me and the boss by 10 yrs. The boss and I will be trying to move to the rythm for 26 yrs now. He almost has it, so I guess I'll keep him a little longer. Heh.

Hey! If I don't pick on him, he will pick on me! :D

RWD
06-13-2006, 10:14 PM
5 at one office 2 at the other and 2 at home ..... I never get to use one... for fun!

Grrrrrr.

BigClive
06-14-2006, 07:39 PM
5 at one office 2 at the other and 2 at home ..... I never get to use one... for fun!

Grrrrrr.

Well buy another then. :)

Lizzy Borden
06-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Mr. Borden is afraid of the computer. He tried to type. I almost ALMOST felt sorry for him. He was trying to look at tools on Grizzly and hated to be humilitated when our 7 year old had to help him out.

He wants to learn how to use the computer. We just look at him and say....Oh no we are way to busy.....and we run...MY LIFES NOT LONG ENOUGH TO TEACH HIM HOW TO SIGN ON.

My daughter changed his icon to a dog face......he doesnt find it amusing.

Lizzy Jr. has her own now but the dog chewed the amp cord. No internet for her.

LostArt
06-23-2006, 11:30 PM
LMAO! Oh Lizzie girl, I've missed ya! :D

Poor Mr. Borden. Sounds like the boss. However, he can manuevor very well now. I saved all his sites on his favorites and showed him how to use it. It use to be every 10 minutes, "DEAR!!!! DEAR!!!! This thing quit on me!! Come help me!!" It was soooo much fun teaching him! However, he doesn't need me anymore except to turn it on.

Lizzy Borden
06-23-2006, 11:50 PM
Thank god for electrical tape. Mr. Bordon tapes off all the flashing lights on the answering machines, clocks, microwave, coffee pot ect.

He has no clue how to reset anything so he tapes out the light. I really wish they would fuse my line right. My power went out 4 times this week and the flashing is starting to get to me too. No sooner do I reset it and bam we got a flicker. My computer pop's everynow and then he would die, he would think the power company was out to get him through the computer. The battery back ups are all dead. I just bought about $50.00 worth of batterys.

You can tell when he is pissed at the power company.......looks like shrink wrap around the alarm clock.

Maybe I need to tape him with the video camera and put a little clip on here when our power goes out....pissed off is not the word.....I told him to just go to line school so he can fix it himself. It would be easier.

Living right next to this 19.9 reclosure pole gives you the ambiance of living in Iraq close to home.

My power is flickering right now...........I give up. My neighbor must have turned on a damb fan or a light bulb. Electric is a rare thing these days.

Lizzy Borden
06-23-2006, 11:55 PM
I never thought electrical tape would tick me off. I was yelling at him the other day to hand over the tape like he had a gun or something. That's it no more tape.

Now he turns everything around so its backwards so he cant see the stuff flash. He just rips the cords out of the walls.

I sat in my truck the other night AGAIN charging my cell phone so I could get up for work.

I looked at a travel trailer on the way home the other day. Its cheaper than a house generator and I will have lights.

LOST ART -- MAYBE I NEED TO PRAY TO THE LINE GODS

LostArt
06-24-2006, 12:28 PM
LOST ART -- MAYBE I NEED TO PRAY TO THE LINE GODS

LMAO! OMG.............ya kill me, ya do!

That electrical tape business was hilarious girl! :D