PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to tell you a neat thing.......

LostArt
06-11-2006, 08:07 PM
You all might of already found it. But since we are being hit by junk mail, you can move your mouse over the title of the thread and read what is inside WITHOUT giving these junk monsters the satisfaction of VIEWING their post/thread.

And I TOLD you that there would be a post about losing weight! It was the latest one! I don't even want to tell you guys what is NEXT! Actually I think CP mentioned it in a post lately!

LostArt
06-11-2006, 10:20 PM
So...does the silence mean you guys already knew???? :D

Squizzy
06-12-2006, 08:07 AM
Yeah i think just about every "conceivable" thing has been covered by some of the rubbish they have been posting. I am sure one of the foriegn language posts was refering to a gay website. It was probibly the old Sicklecellarmenia trying to post again.....

zapman3021
06-13-2006, 09:10 AM
whats wrong with us fat bastards telling people that we lost weight somone has to care or our acheivement means nothing

LostArt
06-15-2006, 06:06 PM
whats wrong with us fat bastards telling people that we lost weight somone has to care or our acheivement means nothing

I think I actually posted in your thread Zapman and told you what a great job you have done losing weight. :)

We are talking about the "spam" mail though. Junk mail. Plus posting appetite suspressant pills as an "advertisement" is not kosher here unless you are a "paid" sponsor. And I guess if you guys wanted it posted as a "linework" topic, you can(this is YOUR site....I'm just a guest along for the ride!). However, even I usually try to stay in the correct forum for the right topic. Sometimes the topic goes off topic, but hey.......that's like carrying on any kind of conversation, ain't it? :D

Actually this whole thread was about reading an original post without "clicking" on it to open it. But................I don't mind if my threads get off topic!!! LOL! Oh man.............you made me tired trying to explain myself Zapman! Surely I LOST at least half a pound..........

...........of braincells! :D

LostArt
06-15-2006, 06:15 PM
But............not enough braincells to find this doing a search Zapman. :D

http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/showthread.php?t=1664

Searches on a certain poster is nice to do too. All you have to do is click on their username(handle) and hit "find all posts by (user's name)" I did this on Zapman because I was almost certain that I had replied to his great accomplishment and I just wanted to make sure it was his thread I had posted in. I sure wanna get my stories straight! Lawd knows I get into enough fixes around here as it is! :D