PDA

View Full Version : Religion of Peace...

Squizzy
06-12-2006, 08:00 AM
AMEN to that Swamp i can't stand them and i sure as sh!t don't trust any of 'em!

BigClive
06-12-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm sure they'd have turned out a really nice bunch of guys if they hadn't been brainwashed by a power hungry religion.

Like Catholics. :P

Orgnizdlbr
06-12-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm sure they'd have turned out a really nice bunch of guys if they hadn't been brainwashed by a power hungry religion.

Like Catholics. :P

I can add the Anglican Church to that list Clive, me being a Catholic and all.....

CenterPointEX
06-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Hey,
2. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
b. The Lutheran Church
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

OGB... He is making light of my religion and the religion of my Mother and grandmother...? I'm counting to ten...

They rail about the Crusades... but does anybody know how the territory that the crusades endeavored to liberate fell into the Muslim hands?... Islam had a crusade and attacked murdered the Christians... The Crusades were launched to reclaim what had been taken... What goverment launched that campain?

BigClive
06-13-2006, 06:10 AM
I can add the Anglican Church to that list Clive, me being a Catholic and all.....

There's only one God worshipped universally. It's called money. Now Excuse me while I baptise myself with cash. :)

Orgnizdlbr
06-13-2006, 07:21 AM
OGB... He is making light of my religion and the religion of my Mother and grandmother...? I'm counting to ten...

Clive's remark was, IMHO, tongue in cheek. On the other hand.....

zapman3021
06-13-2006, 09:03 AM
Hey swamp i have to agree with sqizzy i think that they are a race not worth saving " religion of peace " my ass......filthy little sand monkey's thier only purpose is target practise for good christian riffles.

Squizzy
06-13-2006, 09:46 AM
Its just like the old joke
Q, How do you wink at an Indonesian?
A, You close one eye as you look through the scope....

BigClive
06-13-2006, 02:36 PM

Clive's remark was, IMHO, tongue in cheek. On the other hand.....

Now here in the UK it would be taken as a joke although we do have serious religion issues between catholics and protestants.

On the other hand I tend to forget that you Americans do take religion super seriously, so please accept my apologies if I managed to actually offend anyone with my joke.

Just to be on the safe side I'll apologise in advance for any future blasphemy too. :)

Orgnizdlbr
06-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Now here in the UK it would be taken as a joke although we do have serious religion issues between catholics and protestants.

On the other hand I tend to forget that you Americans do take religion super seriously, so please accept my apologies if I managed to actually offend anyone with my joke.

Just to be on the safe side I'll apologise in advance for any future blasphemy too. :)

Clive, I took no offense to your comment. I stated that I took it as a tongue in cheek remark for CP's benefit. CP and I have had long "conversation" with regards to Catholic Church. I made some remarks to CP when I thought he was casting aspersions on the religion of my grandmother and mother...I now understand his position, it was not to denigrate, only to express his point of view.

You are correct that we in the USA take it seriously.... just across the water from you in Northern Ireland, now thats taking things very seriously! The IRA and the RUC, they dont get along too well do they?

CenterPointEX
06-13-2006, 09:07 PM
I was being facetious B.C., I was shooting an arrow over OGB's bow N the rascal caught it in his teeth...

....Anyhow, Christians do not get offended by someone making light of their faith... Rather it encourages them... For we know that Satan does not attack the faith of the faithless... There would be no need for that... But he does come lock, stock, and barrel after those who have given their hearts to God... We welcome the oppertunity to pray for and share the truth with folks who would attempt to share their disdain for our faith... You know you are walking the right way when Satan starts making a fuss trying to vector you...

You blasphemy my God and it is not me you will have to contend with... I would grieve for you if I was around you doing it, but I would not be offened...

Nature abhors a vacume... Christianity has long since been cast aside in the UK and Europe like so much broken pottery... They are turning the vacant Churches into Bars and the like... But back to my Point... Because nature abhors a vacume, and there is a Spiritual vacume in the UK and Europe... Islam is exploding there... note the recent uprising in the French Youth... Muslim Youths flexing their clout... trolling for the hopeless to bolster their ranks.. Because God has been abandoned there, searching for the hopless is like looking for chocolate in a candy store... The Largest gathering of Muslims outside the middle east took place a few years back in Wimbley Stadium, when the speaker said that Islams goals were one world goverment under Islamic Rule and the destruction of Isreal and all her allies... The crowd went nuts...

Swamp you ain't Satan... Satan believes in God and knows exactly what Gods only Son Jesus did... You don't really know nuttin about this... neither do you desire to...

Swamp, if your car stalled on a train track and you saw a train a half a mile away... You could just sit there and think about what you should do... try to start the car... abandon the car, etc... and you could just say its a really deep decision for you and you just ain't gonna make it right now... Well, Swamp... deciding not to decide could be a fatal decision...

BigClive
06-14-2006, 07:37 PM
You are correct that we in the USA take it seriously.... just across the water from you in Northern Ireland, now thats taking things very seriously! The IRA and the RUC, they dont get along too well do they?

It's just a small number of self promoting wannabe hard men that use religion as an excuse to pose with guns. On the whole Ireland is a great place with great people.

I've worked there a few times and only been exposed to gunfire once. :)

CenterPointEX
06-14-2006, 08:13 PM
That's not a real good analogy CP, but nice try.
Yup, Death is definately Fatal. As for afterlife? That's "faith" man. Pick your "Policical God Party" of belief. Not for everybody Swamp... one fella died and came back... never to die again... He went to prepare a place for us and someday He is comming back to bring us home... Believing death is fatal is a matter of Faith Swamp... I see you got the faith...

Orgnizdlbr
06-14-2006, 09:15 PM
It's just a small number of self promoting wannabe hard men that use religion as an excuse to pose with guns. On the whole Ireland is a great place with great people.

I've worked there a few times and only been exposed to gunfire once. :)

Once is too often Clive, been there myself.....its a wonder my laundry wasnt soiled! http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/images/icons/icon12.gif

CenterPointEX
09-25-2007, 09:13 AM
amen.............................................. ........

CenterPointEX
10-19-2007, 04:24 PM
Hey,
2. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
b. The Lutheran Church
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

They rail about the Crusades... but does anybody know how the territory that the crusades endeavored to liberate fell into the Muslim hands?... Islam had a crusade and attacked murdered the Christians... The Crusades were launched to reclaim what had been taken...

What goverment launched the campain to bring Israel & Turkey under Islamic control?

Nobody wants to guess? Come on guys... this is not a hard question... How many years has the need to control Islamic terroristic agression been around? Do the American people have the stomache or balls to do a better job than that purveyed int the Crusades?... Will the Americans be able to keep moral turpitude in order unlike the debacle of the Crusades?... History will tell...

wormy
10-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Nobody wants to guess? Come on guys... this is not a hard question... How many years has the need to control Islamic terroristic agression been around? Do the American people have the stomache or balls to do a better job than that purveyed int the Crusades?... Will the Americans be able to keep moral turpitude in order unlike the debacle of the Crusades?... History will tell...
Why should I listen to you when you cant even spell? Your telling me the ways of the world and your not even smart enough to write a paragraph? My God is a man of peace. Does that mean as a country we shouldn't protect ourselves? Nope, but we don't go looking for it. Iraq was and is a cluster because of Bush. Thousands of people have died because of people like you. Pray for yourself, you have blood on your hands. Ask for forgiveness, learn how to spell or at least use spellcheck.
Why is religion being abandoned thats easy its because of people like you