PDA

View Full Version : I Think I Am In The Wrong Game

zapman3021
07-03-2006, 07:07 AM
Well if any of you out there really love money then line work is probably not the game for you .....you should probably take up a career in dentistry i just paid my dentist just short of $3000 today ....you know he doesnt even address me by my name anymore but rather ....." oh look here comes my wallet " Three thousand dollars for a couple of hours work i am definately in the wrong game

BigClive
07-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Well you will ask for diamond encrusted gold fillings....

Squizzy
07-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Zapman gotta get some private health cover the bills each fortnight suck but you do save in the long run when you start wearing those big bills......

BigClive
07-04-2006, 03:54 PM
What was the work and how long did it actually take? Maybe he just assumed you were insured or something and gave you a stinker of a bill.

dbrown20
07-08-2006, 06:32 PM
That's what you get for dropping out of Med. school for the colorful life of a linesman. Life is full of choices. dbrown20

CenterPointEX
07-30-2006, 08:42 PM
My son is working as a contractor for my Ex... He is currently riding on a Centerpoint Highline Truck... They have offered him a job with the company... The dollars are calling his name but so is Texas A&M... Believe it or not we make more than your average college grad. But as you well know they give it in exchange of a pound of flesh.