PDA

View Full Version : Well........how about a look at the other side?

LostArt
07-22-2006, 02:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaUftcRJ5wo

It's 16 minutes, but once you hear what these ex-terrorists have to say, it's worth the watch.

CenterPointEX
07-28-2006, 06:04 PM
This war is not about Palistine... It has been ongoing for thousands of years..

The goal of Islam is the destruction of Isreal and all its allies... The Bible predicted that the temple in Jerusalem would be destroyed (70AD it happened) and that the "Dome of the Rock" (circa 634 AD) i.e. the Abomination of Deslolation would be set up in its place...

The Bible Predicted that Isreal would be reborn in a single day... and that with the help of world goverments, the Jewish people would be gathered from all over the world and returned home to Isreal. (This has come to pass.) This things were foretold that we might know that God has done it because he is true to his promise... The Bible also says God will bless those who bless Isreal... Wanna guess what country has blessed Isreal more than any other, at any other time in History? Speaking of History Swamp since you are so versed... When did Isreal cease to exist as a nation prior to 1948?

Isreal was founded by Abraham... about four thousand years ago.

Speaking of the last days...

Mark 13:19 "For [in] those days shall be affliction, such as was not
from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be." (meaning ever again)

Mar 13:20 "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no
flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days."

Mark 13:7 "And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be
ye not troubled: for [such things] must needs be; but the end [shall] not [be] yet." 8 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places (perhaps on the ocean floor creating huge sumamies) and there shall be famines (drought causes famines) and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows."

Mark 13:10 "... the gospel must first be published among all nations." (is not the gospel now published in all natinos?)

Mar 13:13 "And you shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but
he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved....23 "But take heed: behold, I have foretold you all things."

The War that indeed ends all will wars will be set in motion... All the nations of the world will stage themselves to march on Isreal. But in Revelation we learn that the battle will never take place. When all things are in place, God will step in and every man will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

graybeard
07-30-2006, 09:09 AM
You can get in all kinds of discussions about history but this news story should be all over the NATIONAL NEWS. As a country we may not have allways done the right things but we still have FREEDOMS others do'nt and we are the greatest nation on earth and people hate us for that. Just think about it, we are at WAR like it or not and theres no rationing and everyone goes about their lives pretty much like every thing is normal. I have two family members serving in Afganistan and the local guard unit in Iraq so GOD BLESS AMERICA AND SUPPORT THE TROOPS.

CenterPointEX
07-30-2006, 02:16 PM
AND....If The STATE of Isreal had not been CREATED.....By US....In the Former Palistine.....We wouldn't be talkin bout this Isreal/Palistinian "problem" right now, would we.

OK Swamp... let me ask you the question another way.

At what point in history did Palestine become an independent nation? And at what point in history did it become an Islamic nation? Was Palestine an independant nation prior to 1948?

I will give you a hint Swamp... Islam did not come into existance till after 600AD... Islam was contrived out of whole cloth by the way...

Christianity was a progression of the Old Testiment history... All that came to pass was fortold by the Old testiment... Christianity is not a new religion but merely a continuation of Gods plan... Secular History and Archeology back up and confirm this... Where are you getting your history Swamp?

Islam on the other had was pulled out of thin air by Muhamed with no history or archeology to back it up...

You are deluded in thinking that if Isreal were no longer a nation that Islam would lay down like a lamb with the rest of the world... Islams other goal is world domination... could you even imagine a world operating under the same principles as the Islamic nations of the mid east? Sadman Insane, Yassir Arrafat, Omar Kadafi... Muhammed...these Islamic rulers ane not the exception of the rule... they are the rule... their father is Satan...

thrasher
07-30-2006, 10:18 PM
I'm so tried of hearing that the jewish people "took over" palestine. The Ottoman Empire started expanding in the 1300's and had conquered all of the Middle East by 1638. They lost pieces of Egypt and further west in the late 1700's. However the Ottoman's still controlled palestine until they were on the losing side of WWI and the British took Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and Gaza as restitution. The Zionist movement had Jews from all over Europe in the 1920s and 30's moving to Palestine and buying every piece of land they could get thier hands on. Especially after Hitler came to power all german jews tried to go somewhere else. After WWII the British decided to get out of the area and had the UN come up with a partition plan. When Israel declared independence all the nieghboring Arab states attacked. When the fighting was over Israel existed and took the borders assigned by the UN. However Jordan siezed the area the palestinians were supposed to get west of the jordan river, while Eygpt siezed Gaza and both shoved all the palestinians into "refugee camps". So there hasn't been a free palestine for at least four hundred years.

CenterPointEX
07-31-2006, 06:40 PM
Damn you Thrasher... I was trying to get Swamp to do a little research to qualify the deluge that pours forth from his spicket... I have spoken at length about the six day war. The Arabs marched on Isreal... The Isrealies were living peacfully side by side with the Jews... The Arabs broadcast over the radio for the Palestiniens to come to the border and join their army. Promising them the Jews property after they were all killed... The Jews told the Palestiniens It was not their fight and to stay put and Isrealie army would protect them... The Palestiniens went to the border to join the Jihad... Six days later after the Muslims got their butts kicked, Isreal would not let the PAlestineans return home... Neither would any of the Muslims who made all those promises take them in... So they camped out on the border and there they remained for a time...

thrasher
08-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Hey at least the Jews came in and tried to buy the country in the 20's and 30's. Everybody else thru history has usually followed the kill everybody already there and then claim the "unoccupied" land philosophy. Personnally I also think the fighting will never end between Jews and Muslims as long as nobody rewrites the Koran. I could be wrong but the only other way I see it stopping is parts of the middle east end up as glowing streches of radioactive glass kinda like the strecth of White sands where they tested the first A-bomb. Afterall if Iran develops a nuke and Israel already has nukes things could get "very interesting".

"little beaver"
08-02-2006, 01:35 AM
CP says, "The Bible also says God will bless those who bless Isreal..." This I'm absolutely convinced of i.e. as long as the USA protects Israel, the USA will continue to be the World Power. When the US turns against Israel and it will eventually, we will all face the wrath/judgement of God.

France is good example. They are the most anti-jewish country in the western world and also the most useless.

I've got an IDF T-shirt and I'm wearing it lots, just to show where my allegiance is.

CenterPointEX
08-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Nice "quickie" Thrasher. You're alot more "learned up" on the subject than I am, and wasen't about to play cat and mouse with CP. Whatever...Now why did old Mel Gibson "go off" on the jews in his drunken state, a couple of days ago?? THERE in is the mystry!! :-) :-)

Oh well......Christ was "King of the Jews". There was no Christianity before the King of the jews died. Now it's a whole Other religion!! It's all a laughing matter. :-) :-) Thrasher threw in some nice history but he did not answer the question,

"When did Palestine cease to be an independent nation prior to 1948?"

Christianity is not a whole other religion... The Jews look forward to the Messiah to save them... They have been waiting for him for thousands of years... Once a year they set a place for Him at their table for the Sader meal... Christ himself said, "Today before your very eyes, the Scriptures have been fufilled in me." The book of Issiah told about the life, death, and ressurection of Jesus thousands of years before it happened. Now how Swamp can a religion... a faith is Jesus Christ be something new when it was part of somehing old... No, the religion that follows the Messiah, Jehovah God is not new... Don't get me wrong... some of the Jewish people have given up faith in him... But many a Jewish person kept the faith in the Messiah, Jehova after his death and ressurection... And some... like yourself still deny him...

Mel Gibson? What exactly did he say? I haven't heard yet... I suppose after being beat so with a wet noodle after the Passion, he was a little tired... But, that is not an excuse... just an explanation... Sometimes when I'm a little under the weather I fall... and say stuff I really didn't mean and wish I could take back...

woody
08-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Geez...been away for a while...same ole...same ole... like the underdog... swamp! woody

CenterPointEX
08-06-2006, 09:58 PM
www.palestine-net.com/history/bhist.html
Check link for timeline of Palestine history. See if you can cipher from it where it came from, who was ruling it when... prior to ninteen fourtyeight.

edski104
08-06-2006, 10:26 PM
so,if i have this right,palestine was first israel,then conquered by rome,named judea,given the name of palestine,and ruled by someone ever since.and this has been going on for thousands of years and some numbnuts thinks he has the answer to the problem is to sit down and make nice. probably not gonna work. this fight makes the hatfields & mccoys look like a sissy slap fight. i personally think any people who have gone thru as much shit as the jews deserve some piece and a place to call home and to be left alone. hell everyone wants that. to bad we wont live to see it happen.

CenterPointEX
08-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Swamp, Swamp, you don't even listen do you? All the Arabs have turned on Isreal already, that is how the Palestinians ended up in refugee camps. There is no way Isreal defeated all the Arabs in Six days with out Gods help. Go back and check the history of the "Six Day War" yourself... don't take my word for it Swamp... Miricles can and do still happen. Now when a nuke drops over there... Well just read The book of Daniel, and Revelation... and see the comming result yourself... Yes, God can and will stop the last battle... and at that time... Every knee will bow, and every tounge will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father...

You may or may not be breathing air when it goes down Swamp... But you will know when it goes down... cause at that time judgement comes to those who have rejected Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

LostArt
08-13-2006, 10:55 AM
I know you don't believe this Swamp, but I think CP just really cares. Plus, where I come from, those that keep picking at you really care about ya.

I just choose not to be so vocal and by biblical standards, I'm in the same boat as you. No, I'm probably considered in worse condition than you. But, what most folks/Christians in general forget is, what is in your heart is what matters. There is only One that knows our hearts, and to me, that is all that matters.

CenterPointEX
08-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Thats just it Swamp, you will never figure it out on your own... And yes it is all about the Jesus incident. If you don't accept it the Bible says you are going to Hell. But Swap if'n I told you once I told you a thousand times... all you have to do is get down on you knees and talk to him... I promise you... He will respond in a manor in which you will understand his reality.