PDA

View Full Version : caught on tape

LINETRASH
07-28-2006, 12:58 AM
...Getting ready to watch Donny Deutsch(bag)

The show, on cnbc, is promising to show tape of con ed workers sleeping.

I'll bet the blowhard asshole has not a clue about the reality of a shortage of linemen and the fact that we are all getting worked to death.

Force guys to work overtime, work em to death, I bet that wont be mentioned,

We'll see............

BigClive
07-28-2006, 06:18 AM
I'm currently rigging the lighting on the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, and a very troublesome little man who has given us ongoing grief in the past has announced that he has a camera with 24 hour recording pointed at us so he can monitor for even the slightest hint of what he can use to raise health and safety red tape against us.

This guy seems to make it his business to systematically provoke all contractors and co-workers for his own amusement. He riles his coworkers so much that one doused his car in paint stripper last year.

Strangely I get the urge to throw him from the lighting rig onto the rocks some 150 feet below. :mad:

If we get any more grief off him I'm seriously considering raising this issue with my union.

wayne440
07-28-2006, 07:59 AM
You should make your feelings and frustration with his actions clear to him. A more direct method than the application of paint stripper might do it, such as a punch squarely in the nose. If you know where the camera is, a laser could be handy.

zapman3021
07-28-2006, 08:42 PM
I have to agree take it to the union now......take a couple days stress leave and push to have this bloke held acountable for your stress leave and if that doesnt work get the brothers together and put the bastard in the hospital

TEX
08-07-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm currently rigging the lighting on the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, and a very troublesome little man who has given us ongoing grief in the past has announced that he has a camera with 24 hour recording pointed at us so he can monitor for even the slightest hint of what he can use to raise health and safety red tape against us.

This guy seems to make it his business to systematically provoke all contractors and co-workers for his own amusement. He riles his coworkers so much that one doused his car in paint stripper last year.

Strangely I get the urge to throw him from the lighting rig onto the rocks some 150 feet below. :mad:

If we get any more grief off him I'm seriously considering raising this issue with my union.

Clive ol' boy,

find some cocain in the "hood" - sprinkle some in his defroster and air vents-let him ride around a while in that environment for about a week- plant the rest of the coke in his car-THEN CALL THE COPS ON THE ASS HOLE. It will be in his blood stream and his auto-let the little ass hole talk his way out of THAT one.