PDA

View Full Version : gun shots and cops

scammy
08-04-2006, 02:18 AM
just got in from working a storm,,,,,,,heat storm,and followed by thunder storms.Im half lite and still pissed. been working 16 and 8 s for 7 days, Was going on vacation to lake Erie tomorrow. getting off at 10 tonight, the last call was at 9 30,,,,getto plat out north dayton,ohio,,,,,underground , a davis elliot contracting crew asked for a thumper. they said they would fix it if we could find it, what the hell , anytime anywhere ,anything a brother asks for .we are there.,,,,,,we go to the call ,and start troubleshooting,,,,gunfire erupts ,,,,,,we call dispatch and call for cops,,they are busy, I call my boss ,,,,He says pull off ! and tell the elliot crew to do the same. we were hooked up to a lbc to thump ,but we ditch the van and get into a pickup,,,,,,,, the davis ,elliot crew leader says,,,,,,,,,,,,cant leave you boys here alone,,,,I said Jacks up were on your ass out of hear,,,,,,,,,piont is linemen are lineman,,,,,,brothers are brothers,,,,,,,,,love ya all good luck and god bless,,,,,,,, the gettos not getting lite up till tommorow at daylight,,,,,,scammy

Mike-E
08-04-2006, 11:34 AM
My crew almost got sent to Flint last night but we were released instead. That has some ghetto too. Just make sure you lock the trucks the foreman says. no shit