PDA

View Full Version : Australia

linemanswife
08-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Does anyone have any info on union jobs in Australia. My husband has been traveling for over a year now and is looking for info about going there.

Thanks

Squizzy
08-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Where abouts in Australia? Genrally the workforce has union and non-union members in the same company generally the vast majority of people here are union. I will get some info for you next week as i am just about to head out the door for a weeks holiday. If you have a google search and find Queenslands Energex site thats not a bad site with alot of info for international jobs, Power and Water in the Northern Territory if you want to go "Out Back" for a while I will PM you some other contact details next week.

linemanswife
08-24-2006, 07:05 AM
Thanks I look forward to hearing from you.

linemanswife
08-25-2006, 09:23 AM
Does anyone else have any advice on how to go about getting on in Australia? I am curious to know also if this is even a good idea? Has anyone else here traveled to work there? My husband loves to travel though and Australia sounds like fun to him.

Thanks

irish
04-04-2007, 07:05 PM
trust me do not come workin for energex,from uk workin for energex with the last year and a half,the company is a shambles..