PDA

View Full Version : Progress Energy Bill.......a month later......

LostArt
09-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Well, it's been a month since my bill of $37.21. See details/update here:

http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/showthread.php?t=2002

Well, as many of you said that Progress Energy would regulate my bill and not forget. As far as I can tell, it didn't happen this month. This month's bill was $112.25. Uh.........that ain't bad. It's more than it was last September, but as far as I can tell, I don't see any "adjustments" made.

Yes, we are on the new digital meter. And yes, we used a total of 1022 KWH but I can't see that it's anymore or less than normal. Maybe we got lucky? Or do you think they will make an "adjustment" in October? Either way, they listed the KWH on the old meter as 0 (zero).

Heh. :D

JD426H
09-15-2006, 09:13 PM
You did your part by questioning the bill,so I'd let it ride. I would think that they would have tried to get their money back on this bill that you just recieved if there was an error. In the words of Elmer Fudd......"Be VEEEEEEWY quiet" LOL

LostArt
09-16-2006, 08:48 AM
In the words of Elmer Fudd......"Be VEEEEEEWY quiet" LOL

LOL! That's what I thought too JD! The boss says, "Ummmm.........I guess reporting it wasn't a bad idea, eh dear?" :D

lineman barn
09-19-2006, 05:55 AM
I agree with JD. Jimmy says those new meters are very good at picking up the least little usage. I'm surprised your bill wasn't higher!

n_ogden
09-27-2006, 12:43 AM
Damn LostArt,
Didn't know that Progress Energy served some of north florida! I thought FPL has most of the n. florida region. well ya learn somethin new everyday

lineman barn
09-27-2006, 09:56 AM
PE has a yard in Ocala and Monticello, Madison, Odena and Inverness. FPL is mostly on the coast in that area.