PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts?

n_ogden
10-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey all.

First I would like to ask, if there is anyone here from Massachusetts? I am looking into taking a week off next year and checking out the Northeastern part of the country, which I have never been to. What is it like in New England? How warm are the summers up there? And are people in general friendly up there?

Just wondering :-) Any info would be great!

Sorry a bout the randomness lol

tob298
10-11-2006, 11:52 AM
If you want to visit MA in the summer go to Cape Cod-Falmouth, Hyannis or Providencetown-the beaches are pretty good at that time of year-pretty good shopping for the lady and some good restuartants and bars :D around.If you come in late July or August the be ready for the heat and humidity :mad: . If you want Boston then go to the Quincy Market and eat and shop and go to the North End for Italian dinner :rolleyes: . Also try going to the tourist info on the web-they do a better job at this than me.

loodvig
10-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Not sure just what your looking for. Lots of history things in Boston. Lots of beaches too! If you like traffic/people then go to the Cape. The heat isn't that bad. A nice drive is just follow the coast north up into N.H. and Maine. Yes the North End has some great places to eat! The Boston Duck tours is a good take! Many walking tours also. Check out Bostonbyfoot.com