PDA

View Full Version : What happened to our postings?

thrasher
10-31-2006, 11:11 AM
I don't know if anyone else noticed but according to the displays about 2/3 of my past postings seem to have disappeared by the posting counts. Is this just the administrator cleaning out old files or were we hacked again?

thrasher
11-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Swamp:
I understand Bryon can't hold stuff forever I just wanted to make sure the disappearence was delibrate not the site being hacked.

LostArt
11-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey Thrasher, do you have your thingy set to only "see/view" threads that are less than a month? You might want to check that. Just a thought.

But, if some are really missing, I wouldn't know...since I've not even read all the posts since returning. You boys been behaving, right? I mean you guys didn't post something that might not be kosher, have ya? :D

Ummmm............CP is missing? I'll have to read what he last posted. He might of said he was going somewhere or something came up. I can't imagine Swamp, Labor or even SBatts running him off. :D But, I'm like Swamp, hope he is okay.

Orgnizdlbr
11-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Hey Thrasher, do you have your thingy set to only "see/view" threads that are less than a month? You might want to check that. Just a thought.

But, if some are really missing, I wouldn't know...since I've not even read all the posts since returning. You boys been behaving, right? I mean you guys didn't post something that might not be kosher, have ya? :D

Ummmm............CP is missing? I'll have to read what he last posted. He might of said he was going somewhere or something came up. I can't imagine Swamp, Labor or even SBatts running him off. :D But, I'm like Swamp, hope he is okay.

I agree about CP, he and I have had some interesting disagreements on here. I know I would not be able to or ever intended for him to get run off...hope all is well with him.