PDA

View Full Version : Koga, how 'bout them Tigers?

LINETRASH
11-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Man, I just saw the LSU/Tenn game.

What a great one! Back and forth, true SEC greatness!

I hope the overlooked Arkansas Razerbacks do well tonite too!

It is a shame Ohio state and Michigan have creampuff schedules, and had to struggle against their pushover opposition tonite.

I would love to see these guys take on Auburn or LSU, and have their asses handed to them!

The sad fact is that the BCS is crap and we will get another UNDESERVING national champ again this year!

LostArt
11-05-2006, 09:01 AM
That was a good game. I get aggrivated with Florida. I asked the boss yesterday, "Is it just me or are the Gators out of control?" Seems like when they get on a roll, they have a sack or an interception. But, it did help us to have LSU beat Tennessee. I'm tellin' you, Auburn does look good.

Oh man....I do love college football. Ain't nuttin' like it.

Koga
11-06-2006, 10:12 PM
or not I didnt get the chance to see the game I was on my way back from Beaumont,Texas.I rode over on my scooter Sat. morning to visit my parents and rode back around sunset.Absolutly one of the best rides with the most georgeous weather. Started out in the low 50s before daylight around 5:30 am and temp got up around mid 60s.Then a full moon on the ride back across the Atchafalya spillway, :D it dont get no better for an old scooter tramp. I just had some other things I needed to tend to and it will be kind of off and on around here for a while .And the ride was very much needed to clear my head and sort things out. I am makeing some big long over due changes. No Im not switching to a straight Democratic ticket Im not that far gone.

Koga

LostArt
11-07-2006, 07:05 PM
No Im not switching to a straight Democratic ticket Im not that far gone.

Koga

Hehehehe........

Well, it's always a good thing to get some "thinkin'" time buddy. Glad you had a great day.