PDA

View Full Version : Hey webmaster,

LINETRASH
11-07-2006, 01:33 AM
Why did I get reduced to "Member" from SR. Member?

I know my posts were in the hundereds, all of a sudden I am reduced to 68?

What up?

"little beaver"
11-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Why did I get reduced to "Member" from SR. Member?

I know my posts were in the hundereds, all of a sudden I am reduced to 68?

What up?

Myself as well, however it didn't seem to be "all inclusive", i.e. it didn't include everyone. Could we get an explanation????

thrasher
11-07-2006, 10:22 AM
I started a thread a few days ago about this entitled "What happened to our postings". Evidently over a certain age your postings disappear and your 'status' drops back based on current number of postings.

LostArt
11-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Actually, I think they are weeding out the old postings. I can't remember my postings but I think it was more than 300. Even Swamp has less than 700 and we all know that ain't right! LOL!

There is a way to weed the old threads without taking away our post count, but maybe they just didn't fool with it LT.....I don't know. But, I'm almost sure that is what happened.

LostArt
11-07-2006, 08:50 PM
I started a thread a few days ago about this entitled "What happened to our postings". Evidently over a certain age your postings disappear and your 'status' drops back based on current number of postings.

Sorry, I thought you meant our threads Thrasher. I didn't know you meant our post count. Well, maybe they are doing something about us blabbermouths????? :D :D :D

Hurricane Harry
11-08-2006, 01:16 AM
While were at it, how about lettin us have some avatars.

lineman
11-30-2006, 05:18 PM
If a thread has not been added to for over 6 months it gets deleted. I am not very good at keeping up on that so this last time took out a lot of old stuff.

Also we are upgrading the whole web site and we just moved the whole forum to a new place with that upgrade to the forum part. Some posting might have been lost.

Sorry for any incovience.

Byron

LostArt
11-30-2006, 07:25 PM
If a thread has not been added to for over 6 months it gets deleted. I am not very good at keeping up on that so this last time took out a lot of old stuff.

Also we are upgrading the whole web site and we just moved the whole forum to a new place with that upgrade to the forum part. Some posting might have been lost.

Sorry for any incovience.

Byron

So, we don't have a trashcan here? :D

Not tellin' the King Pa what to do, but if there is a trashcan for mods to deposit old threads, you can just dump them in there Byron. That way they don't lose any post counts.

It doesn't bother me. However, for some here, it might mean how long they have spent some quality time here, ya know?

Is there a trashcan deposit here?