PDA

View Full Version : Democrats win

wormy
11-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Dave@PSE&G had this to say about it

I'm with you, though. Let the lefty, tree-hugging, soldier hating, last place medal giving pussies of the world have a shot at the big time(Whew, I had to get that out!!). I hope that I'm wrong about these spineless punks, I really do. I hope they straighten out all the evil that George Bush created. But if they work like Kerry speaks or Kennedy drives, we're all fucked. (How much more of this stuff do I have to spew to get Batts and Worm throwing shit at their monitors?

Just think they wonder why they lost. One thing about it those Repubs sure are good LOSERS. Moral too

Dave@PSE&G
11-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Dave@PSE&G had this to say about it

Just think they wonder why they lost. One thing about it those Repubs sure are good LOSERS. Moral too

Worm,
????????? Moral? Unlike you and Battman, I'm only screwing around. The last line of the post you quoted spells it out for you. America voted, so we'll see what happens. It's a shame the Dems lost their biggest target when Rumsfeld said "Adios". Now who are they going to bitch about?

Orgnizdlbr
11-10-2006, 08:17 AM
I don't wonder why we lost.
Once again...."Protest" votes shot us in the foot.

We're NOT good losers. We just know how to be gentlemen when we loose. Not unmitigated whining assholes. We Republicans, are still diametrically opposed to you bastards and every fucking thing you stand for.

But Hay,....America voted. So it is.....
Let's see what your party is gonna DO to make things BETTER For America.

Swamp, while I agree that SOME of the Republicans conducted themselves in a manner that was dignified and respectful, I also saw Republicans like Tom Delay on MSNBC act, or should I say, prove what a JACKASS he really is. And as for dignified and gentlemanly, what is up with the poster child for the Republicans, Rush Limbaugh? He folded like a $2.00 suitcase and turned on the very people he supported the day before. If he really didnt believe in the philosophy, he should have been a man about it and kept his big mouth shut on wednesday, that kinda loyalty is one of the nations biggest problems. Its the same thing the Dems to to Joe Lieberman, a smart, good, articulate Senator who was turned on because he lost a primary. I'm thrilled he was re-elected in Conn. I would certainly have voted for him if I lived there. But he was turned on by his party "friends", shameful...what about the guys record, they forgot in a second. Where's the f**king loyalty....if you cant be loyal, you have no spine.

wormy
11-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Swamp, while I agree that SOME of the Republicans conducted themselves in a manner that was dignified and respectful, I also saw Republicans like Tom Delay on MSNBC act, or should I say, prove what a JACKASS he really is. And as for dignified and gentlemanly, what is up with the poster child for the Republicans, Rush Limbaugh? He folded like a $2.00 suitcase and turned on the very people he supported the day before. If he really didnt believe in the philosophy, he should have been a man about it and kept his big mouth shut on wednesday, that kinda loyalty is one of the nations biggest problems. Its the same thing the Dems to to Joe Lieberman, a smart, good, articulate Senator who was turned on because he lost a primary. I'm thrilled he was re-elected in Conn. I would certainly have voted for him if I lived there. But he was turned on by his party "friends", shameful...what about the guys record, they forgot in a second. Where's the f**king loyalty....if you cant be loyal, you have no spine.

AMEN, I could add a few names from both sides

n_ogden
11-11-2006, 09:02 PM
I can't stand Rush Limbaugh. I will listen to Sean Hannity on occasion, he seems alright to me.

wormy
11-12-2006, 05:32 PM
I can't stand Rush Limbaugh. I will listen to Sean Hannity on occasion, he seems alright to me.

Rush is a pretty good entertainer. Hannity is just a dumbass who wraps himself in the flag

NoName
11-13-2006, 01:47 AM
Hey what future does an ex Republican U.S. Congressman have when he gets voted out? Move to Florida and run for governor.

Shit you got about a million people there that don't care what you've done or how bad you screw up. Just run as a Republican and they'll vote for you.

What kind of mindless A-hole would do that? I know one that admits to it.

That there's a true god damn american. One to be proud of. Knows he's a screw up but still keeps on down that same path. Takes real conviction.

Of course I hope that we will see real convictions of the murdering and child sodomizing Repoblicans soon. They'd probably get pardoned anyway.

What kind of slime says one thing on Monday, then stabs you in the back on Tuesday? Same one who hid from real military service yet will send our children to die in a sensless and meaningless war.

One that would lie to our faces yet still somehow come out smelling like a rose. Hitler did that up until the end. Hell he's still got some people that think he's a great guy even now. I guess some retards won't look at the reality standing right in front of them pissing on their shoes.

Orgnizdlbr
11-13-2006, 07:02 AM
What's the "T" for??? Toupid? :-) :-) :-)

LOL!

I cant take it....you guys are too muchhttp://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/images/icons/icon10.gif